Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > HTC Inspire 4G

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 1st, 2011, 09:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Loiselle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Detroit, MI, USA
Posts: 233
 
Device(s): Samsung Focus (Windows Phone 7)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 20 Times in 14 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Loiselle
Default Oh yeah!!!!!! Official!!!!!!!!! Feb 13!!!!!

HTC Inspire 4G Arrives for AT&T Customers on Feb. 13 -- DALLAS, Feb. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --

YES!!!!!!

Advertisements
Loiselle is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Loiselle For This Useful Post:
AndreaCristiano (February 1st, 2011)
sponsored links
Old February 1st, 2011, 09:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 4,012
 
Device(s): AT&T White NEXUS S!!!!
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 168
Thanked 222 Times in 178 Posts
Default


Oh yea!!! How you like me now!!!
AndreaCristiano is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AndreaCristiano For This Useful Post:
HustlinDaily (February 1st, 2011)
Old February 1st, 2011, 09:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
mattbe213's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Missouri
Posts: 291
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S III - Stock w/ Jelly Bean
Carrier: AT&T and proud of it!

Thanks: 62
Thanked 42 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaCristiano View Post
Oh yea!!! How you like me now!!!
SWEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at&t, expect to see me at 11 AM on Sunday, Feb. 13, 2011 to pick up my HTC Inspire 4G.

Matt
__________________
Samsung Galaxy S III
Root: None - The GS3 is great as is. No modifications needed!
ROM: 100% Factory Stock

If I helped you out with something, please let me know with a "Thanks". It lets me know you got what you needed!
mattbe213 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 09:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 4,012
 
Device(s): AT&T White NEXUS S!!!!
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 168
Thanked 222 Times in 178 Posts
Default

I will be at best buy promptly at 10am
AndreaCristiano is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 10:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Loiselle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Detroit, MI, USA
Posts: 233
 
Device(s): Samsung Focus (Windows Phone 7)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 20 Times in 14 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Loiselle
Default

I'll be waiting for UPS or FedEx man to drop it off on the 14th. Not able to get this in store... but through customer service.
Loiselle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 10:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 4,012
 
Device(s): AT&T White NEXUS S!!!!
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 168
Thanked 222 Times in 178 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loiselle View Post
I'll be waiting for UPS or FedEx man to drop it off on the 14th. Not able to get this in store... but through customer service.
Whatever right your still gonna have the precious LOLOLOL
AndreaCristiano is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 10:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
YouGotRedOnYou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 321
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 16
Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts
Default

This is awesome news! Just saw this on the twitter after I got done dealing with scumbag fraudulent aholes trying to charge my checking account. This is the best news I've had all day!

Woot!!!
YouGotRedOnYou is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 10:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 127
 
Device(s): T-MO G2x, T-MO Nexus S
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 22
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default

WOOOO!!! Can't wait, I'll be getting from att online myself!! Not going to deal with all the Atrix people in the stores if it is released that day too!!

Does anyone know if it will be released at the sametime, if NOT then I will hit up the stores!

Also does anyone know what the off contract price will be, I could just wait until August to trade up my Aria when it's due but this Inspire will haunt me all summer long LOL!!
pinbak is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 10:32 AM   #9 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 4,012
 
Device(s): AT&T White NEXUS S!!!!
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 168
Thanked 222 Times in 178 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbak View Post
WOOOO!!! Can't wait, I'll be getting from att online myself!! Not going to deal with all the Atrix people in the stores if it is released that day too!!

Does anyone know if it will be released at the sametime, if NOT then I will hit up the stores!

Also does anyone know what the off contract price will be, I could just wait until August to trade up my Aria when it's due but this Inspire will haunt me all summer long LOL!!
should be same day release also 499.99 off contract
AndreaCristiano is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 10:34 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
mattbe213's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Missouri
Posts: 291
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S III - Stock w/ Jelly Bean
Carrier: AT&T and proud of it!

Thanks: 62
Thanked 42 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaCristiano View Post
I will be at best buy promptly at 10am
You will beat me by an hour. Oh well, I WILL be the first Inspire buyer at our at&t store in Joplin! LOL.

Matt
mattbe213 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old February 1st, 2011, 10:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 4,012
 
Device(s): AT&T White NEXUS S!!!!
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 168
Thanked 222 Times in 178 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbe213 View Post
You will beat me by an hour. Oh well, I WILL be the first Inspire buyer at our at&t store in Joplin! LOL.

Matt
LOL so we have to def share notes all of us first impressions, etc etc
AndreaCristiano is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 10:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
mattbe213's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Missouri
Posts: 291
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S III - Stock w/ Jelly Bean
Carrier: AT&T and proud of it!

Thanks: 62
Thanked 42 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaCristiano View Post
LOL so we have to def share notes all of us first impressions, etc etc
Sure thing man! WOW, there are more reasons all of the time for us to wish that Feb. 13 would come faster...

Matt
mattbe213 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 10:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
YouGotRedOnYou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 321
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 16
Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts
Default

I'll be at the store, ready for the 11 am opening, probably pretty early. I doubt any lines, but I'm still not gonna leave it to chance.
YouGotRedOnYou is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 10:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
mattbe213's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Missouri
Posts: 291
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S III - Stock w/ Jelly Bean
Carrier: AT&T and proud of it!

Thanks: 62
Thanked 42 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotRedOnYou View Post
I'll be at the store, ready for the 11 am opening, probably pretty early. I doubt any lines, but I'm still not gonna leave it to chance.
You bet! Even if there are any people there, I'll be in first!!!
mattbe213 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 10:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
YouGotRedOnYou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 321
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 16
Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbe213 View Post
You bet! Even if there are any people there, I'll be in first!!!
Yup! I need off this iPhone 3GS, back into the world of Android. Somewhere in there I better make sure I'm extra good to my wife, being Valentines weekend and all. Lol
YouGotRedOnYou is offline  
Last edited by YouGotRedOnYou; February 1st, 2011 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Can't spell!
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 11:03 AM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
mattbe213's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Missouri
Posts: 291
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S III - Stock w/ Jelly Bean
Carrier: AT&T and proud of it!

Thanks: 62
Thanked 42 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotRedOnYou View Post
Yup! I need off this iPhone 3GS, back into the world of Android. Somewhere in there I better make sure I'm extra good to my wife, being Valentines weekend and all. Lol
lol. I wonder if AndreaChristiano will start a new thread for our first impressions??? Most likely.

Matt
mattbe213 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mattbe213 For This Useful Post:
AndreaCristiano (February 1st, 2011), striketrue (February 1st, 2011)
Old February 1st, 2011, 11:15 AM   #17 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Loiselle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Detroit, MI, USA
Posts: 233
 
Device(s): Samsung Focus (Windows Phone 7)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 20 Times in 14 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Loiselle
Default

The part that upsets me is I won't be getting the phone till 15th or 16th... damn.
Loiselle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 11:26 AM   #18 (permalink)
Member
 
YouGotRedOnYou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 321
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 16
Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loiselle View Post
The part that upsets me is I won't be getting the phone till 15th or 16th... damn.
That really stinks. Luckily it's not weeks or months until then.
YouGotRedOnYou is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 11:40 AM   #19 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 4,012
 
Device(s): AT&T White NEXUS S!!!!
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 168
Thanked 222 Times in 178 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbe213 View Post
lol. I wonder if AndreaChristiano will start a new thread for our first impressions??? Most likely.

Matt
Do you want me to matt?
AndreaCristiano is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 11:45 AM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 127
 
Device(s): T-MO G2x, T-MO Nexus S
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 22
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loiselle View Post
The part that upsets me is I won't be getting the phone till 15th or 16th... damn.
I might have to wait until August to get mine, by then other phones might be out but this Inspire really looks sahweet!!
pinbak is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old February 1st, 2011, 11:46 AM   #21 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 4,012
 
Device(s): AT&T White NEXUS S!!!!
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 168
Thanked 222 Times in 178 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbak View Post
I might have to wait until August to get mine, by then other phones might be out but this Inspire really looks sahweet!!
Man why so late?
AndreaCristiano is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 12:02 PM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SouthEast
Posts: 340
 
Device(s): Gtab-Flashback-Honeycomb HTC Inspire
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 48 Times in 34 Posts
Default

Ill be waiting two or three days to read all the initial impressions (and full reviews) from both inspire and atrix but ill have mine within a week or so of release.
Allenfx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 12:22 PM   #23 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
HustlinDaily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Posts: 1,141
 
Device(s): Motorola Atrix 4G (CM10) & Acer Liquid A1 (LiquidNext 1.9.2 (CM7 ROM))
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 68
Thanked 105 Times in 90 Posts
acurrimbhoy@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allenfx View Post
Ill be waiting two or three days to read all the initial impressions (and full reviews) from both inspire and atrix but ill have mine within a week or so of release.
Yeah, I get paid the Friday after it releases and part of that check will be going towards the phone so I it gives me a chance to finalize my decision.
HustlinDaily is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 12:26 PM   #24 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 4,012
 
Device(s): AT&T White NEXUS S!!!!
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 168
Thanked 222 Times in 178 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinDaily View Post
Yeah, I get paid the Friday after it releases and part of that check will be going towards the phone so I it gives me a chance to finalize my decision.
you are getting sleepppppppyyyyyy .....

you will get the Inspire ......


when i count to 3 you will awake and the inspire will be your choice.....

1....2..........3...!!!

how do you feel Mr. HustlinDaily????
AndreaCristiano is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 01:22 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
Chapp1e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 350
 
Device(s): Inspire 4G
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Now I gotta pay my bill and call at&t and see about getting my upgrade status pushed up a month.
Chapp1e is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 01:23 PM   #26 (permalink)
Member
 
mattbe213's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Missouri
Posts: 291
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S III - Stock w/ Jelly Bean
Carrier: AT&T and proud of it!

Thanks: 62
Thanked 42 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaCristiano View Post
Do you want me to matt?
Yeah, but when the phone comes out of course. I think that it would be easier to share our thoughts of the phone in one thread. But just an idea.

Matt
mattbe213 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 01:25 PM   #27 (permalink)
Member
 
mattbe213's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Missouri
Posts: 291
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S III - Stock w/ Jelly Bean
Carrier: AT&T and proud of it!

Thanks: 62
Thanked 42 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinbak View Post
I might have to wait until August to get mine, by then other phones might be out but this Inspire really looks sahweet!!
WTF!!! August??? I could cry for you dude. That sucks.

Matt
mattbe213 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 01:31 PM   #28 (permalink)
Member
 
Chew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: South of Titletown
Posts: 286
 
Device(s): HTC Inspire 4G
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 31 Times in 27 Posts
Default

There's three things I don't like about my Aria: 1) Screen size, 2) Screen resolution, and 3) No Froyo.

I'm a good 18 months away from upgrade pricing so I won't get the sweet $99 price, but I'm more than willing to pay the (hopefully) $500 non-contract price to get those three things with the Inspire.
Chew is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 01:31 PM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
Simba501's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 479
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, HTC Inspire
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 209
Thanked 40 Times in 30 Posts
Default

Awesome! Can't wait
Simba501 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 02:02 PM   #30 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 4,012
 
Device(s): AT&T White NEXUS S!!!!
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 168
Thanked 222 Times in 178 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbe213 View Post
Yeah, but when the phone comes out of course. I think that it would be easier to share our thoughts of the phone in one thread. But just an idea.

Matt

Then I will do it.
AndreaCristiano is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AndreaCristiano For This Useful Post:
mattbe213 (February 1st, 2011)
sponsored links
Old February 1st, 2011, 02:08 PM   #31 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Loiselle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Detroit, MI, USA
Posts: 233
 
Device(s): Samsung Focus (Windows Phone 7)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 20 Times in 14 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Loiselle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaCristiano View Post
Then I will do it.
Just ordered a 32GB Micro SD card from Amazon... Class 2, but I'm not worried really about transfer speed. It'll be awesome to have the ability to have all of my mp3's on my phone again.
Loiselle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 02:46 PM   #32 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

im eligible for an upgrade on the 14th. since this phones coming out on the 13th you think at&t would allow to upgrade one day early???
androidag is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 02:56 PM   #33 (permalink)
Member
 
mattbe213's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Missouri
Posts: 291
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S III - Stock w/ Jelly Bean
Carrier: AT&T and proud of it!

Thanks: 62
Thanked 42 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by androidag View Post
im eligible for an upgrade on the 14th. since this phones coming out on the 13th you think at&t would allow to upgrade one day early???
When you signed two years ago, was the exact date Feb. 14? If so, check your account online. I did and I am eligible right now, but I signed my two year contract on March 12/13th of 2009.

Matt
mattbe213 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 02:58 PM   #34 (permalink)
Member
 
Chapp1e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 350
 
Device(s): Inspire 4G
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbe213 View Post
When you signed two years ago, was the exact date Feb. 14? If so, check your account online. I did and I am eligible right now, but I signed my two year contract on March 12/13th of 2009.

Matt

I think he means early upgrade.

I'm eligible for an upgrade in march, but my contract doesn't end until August.
Chapp1e is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 03:01 PM   #35 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 5
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

yea my early upgrade date is the 14th. im going somewhere and wouldnt be able to get it for a while after the 13th so i was hoping maybe i could get them to let me get it a day before my upgrade
androidag is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 03:36 PM   #36 (permalink)
Member
 
Chapp1e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 350
 
Device(s): Inspire 4G
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Default

I'm hoping for a month, so you should have a better shot than me.
Chapp1e is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 03:50 PM   #37 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 13
 
Device(s): HTC Inspire 4G (2/12/11) Iphone 3GS (jail broken) NO MORE :)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 11
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Do they do a 1 year contract for more money than the 2 year, would like not to be locked in for 2 more, but cannot swing $500 (the wife would kill me )
coupequattro is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 03:50 PM   #38 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SouthEast
Posts: 340
 
Device(s): Gtab-Flashback-Honeycomb HTC Inspire
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 48 Times in 34 Posts
Default

Ive been eligible for a while now....SO GLAD i didnt bite on the samsung captivate.
Allenfx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 03:52 PM   #39 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SouthEast
Posts: 340
 
Device(s): Gtab-Flashback-Honeycomb HTC Inspire
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 48 Times in 34 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupequattro View Post
Do they do a 1 year contract for more money than the 2 year, would like not to be locked in for 2 more, but cannot swing $500 (the wife would kill me )
If they offer a 1yr at $199.00 im doing it. Leave me room for a possible HTC dual core device in the 9-14 month window at the normal upgrade price.
Allenfx is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 03:57 PM   #40 (permalink)
Member
 
Chapp1e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 350
 
Device(s): Inspire 4G
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allenfx View Post
If they offer a 1yr at $199.00 im doing it. Leave me room for a possible HTC dual core device in the 9-14 month window at the normal upgrade price.
I'm so hoping for this! My exact thought.
Chapp1e is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chapp1e For This Useful Post:
AndreaCristiano (February 1st, 2011)
sponsored links
Old February 1st, 2011, 05:17 PM   #41 (permalink)
Member
 
mattbe213's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Missouri
Posts: 291
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S III - Stock w/ Jelly Bean
Carrier: AT&T and proud of it!

Thanks: 62
Thanked 42 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by androidag View Post
yea my early upgrade date is the 14th. im going somewhere and wouldnt be able to get it for a while after the 13th so i was hoping maybe i could get them to let me get it a day before my upgrade
Ok, guess I didn't see that. Not sure about that, but if you ask pretty please with a cherry on top you might get lucky. lol.

Matt
mattbe213 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 06:09 PM   #42 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Loiselle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Detroit, MI, USA
Posts: 233
 
Device(s): Samsung Focus (Windows Phone 7)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 20 Times in 14 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Loiselle
Default

To help you guys with any confusion that there is...

Generally speaking, AT&T allows it's customers to upgrade every 18 months.

Example...

My 2 years deal was originally signed on December 29, 2009. According to my AT&T Account page, I am eligible for an upgrade on May 29, 2011. 18 months later.

Just call and ask when you are eligible for an "equipment upgrade at the new customer price."
Loiselle is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Loiselle For This Useful Post:
HustlinDaily (February 1st, 2011)
Old February 1st, 2011, 06:13 PM   #43 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 4,012
 
Device(s): AT&T White NEXUS S!!!!
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 168
Thanked 222 Times in 178 Posts
Default

That's def possible with the 99 2 year
AndreaCristiano is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 07:18 PM   #44 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
HustlinDaily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Posts: 1,141
 
Device(s): Motorola Atrix 4G (CM10) & Acer Liquid A1 (LiquidNext 1.9.2 (CM7 ROM))
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 68
Thanked 105 Times in 90 Posts
acurrimbhoy@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loiselle View Post
To help you guys with any confusion that there is...

Generally speaking, AT&T allows it's customers to upgrade every 18 months.

Example...

My 2 years deal was originally signed on December 29, 2009. According to my AT&T Account page, I am eligible for an upgrade on May 29, 2011. 18 months later.

Just call and ask when you are eligible for an "equipment upgrade at the new customer price."
Wow I never knew this (haven't been on contract any time during my, short, adult life. Went from my dads old Treo to a Centro (birthday gift which I ended up losing at a party during college), to an HTC 2125 free from my dads company to my Acer Liquid, couple of dumbphones in between but never ever any 2-year contracts).

This changes everything. Now I am very close to positive that my next phone will be the Inspire! (still gonna play around with both first but with the intent to go with the Inspire).
HustlinDaily is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2011, 07:22 PM   #45 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 4,012
 
Device(s): AT&T White NEXUS S!!!!
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 168
Thanked 222 Times in 178 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinDaily View Post
Wow I never knew this (haven't been on contract any time during my, short, adult life. Went from my dads old Treo to a Centro (birthday gift which I ended up losing at a party during college), to an HTC 2125 free from my dads company to my Acer Liquid, couple of dumbphones in between but never ever any 2-year contracts).

This changes everything. Now I am very close to positive that my next phone will be the Inspire! (still gonna play around with both first but with the intent to go with the Inspire).

Lol my hynotism work muwhahahaha
AndreaCristiano is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

HTC Inspire 4G
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

The HTC Inspire 4G was released as the first phone to run on AT&T's 4G HSPA+ network. The device features a large, 4.3-inch display, 8MP camera capable of 720p HD video capture, and a 1GHz Snapdragon processor. The name of the game here is ... Read More



Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > HTC Inspire 4G
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:10 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.