February 12th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Houston, TX
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - 32GB Gold iPhone 5s - 16GB Nexus 7 (2nd gen) - Chromecast
Thanked 290 Times in 208 Posts
Haven't played with it much but so far ....
What i don't like:
1. The battery cover is a bitch to remove. Even when you get your fingernail in that little groove, it's still painfully hard to get it open
2. The sim card/microsd card cover doesn't seal completely on the sides, you still have a slight gap between the metal casing and the back cover so you get a little bit of free play when you grip it.
3. The camera quality is sub par for 8 megapixels. Pictures look grainy. The video quality is much better though
What I do like:
1. No lag at all, everything is buttery smooth. Pinch browsing is like iOS,
2. The feel of this phone is solid. It has a bit of heft to it and just feels like a quality device.
3. New sense 2.0 is just beautiful
Anybody have questions
"إنه لمن الصعب أن تفشل ، ولكن الأمر أسوأ أبدا أن يكون حاول أن تنجح."