I've tried many ways to fix and hope that some light could be shed from you
- Trying to get back to stock build after downgrading to 1.31 via this process wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/HTC_Legend:_Full_Update_Guide
- The ‘rooting tools’ via this process were not available anywhere so tried other avenues to root
- None successful
- After lots of playing around – I decided to try and get back to latest stock build
- Ran the uncrackin.bat file (which I hoped would restore things
- Not successful
- I’m thinking that maybe the adb shell command from the Cyanogenmod process may have caused some issue: /data/local/flash_image misc /data/local/misc1-2.img
- Trying the HTC OTA system update fails while trying to update and goes into the recovery screen (red triangle with exclamation mark, black background)
- When pushing vol up and power the following error is shown:-
----> E:Error in /sdcard/download/OTA_Legend_Froyo_S_HTC_WWE_3.15.405.3-2.05.405.2_P_release_1603576x6ndkkwfpxcjvla.zip (Status 7) Installation aborted.
Any help would be greatly appreciated..
Doing a general factory reset does not seem to help.
I do not need to keep any apps or data, a complete wipe so I can start afresh would be great if possible!