Originally Posted by R Deep *****
Have the exact same problem, and I'm also getting the bloody white blank screen again. Let me know how it goes if you do do a factory reset as I'm thinking of doing it aswell!
I did a Factory Reset, make sure you are well prepared though, your phone will end up like the day you unwrapped it !!
1. If you use WidgetLocker - backup settings to SD card.
2. Download and install SMS Backup & Restore
, backup to your SD card.
3. Make sure your Google stuff is all sync'd.
4. If you use Google Application-specific passwords, make sure they are all working.
5. As a precaution install and run App Backup & Restore
(in theory you won't need this, it's also a little messy to use)
6. Think about any other apps with custom settings and make notes (or backup settings)
It's too early to say but I **think** it's made an improvement for me, at the moment I seem to have more RAM spare, either way it does create a 'level playing field' for ICS as there will be no transient data from Gingerbread laying around
Will let you know in a few days for sure...