February 3rd, 2013, 10:41 AM
=Luceat Lux Vestra=
Join Date: Jan 2010
Device(s): HTC One, Galaxy Tab 7" 2 Rooted
Thanked 9,256 Times in 5,117 Posts
Originally Posted by irfannasir1
My Wildfire S doesn't receive bluetooth data from PC. I have paired it. A message appears on my PC that "push connection terminated by device" Helpppp
Are these steps all satisfactory?
- From the homescreen, press the ‘Menu’ button.
- Tap ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘Wireless & networks’.
- Tick the Bluetooth checkbox.
- Ensure your Bluetooth device is discoverable. Consult the device manual for how to do this.
- On the ‘Wireless & networks’ menu tap ‘Scan for devices’.
- You should see the name of your Bluetooth device in the list. If you’re not sure what name it should have consult the device manual.
- Tap the name of the device and your phone will try to connect to it.
- The device may have a passcode set on it, if so you will see a pop-up box into which you need to enter the code. The Bluetooth device’s manual should detail a code if you need one.