June 25th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Oct 2011
Device(s): HTC Desire HD, Google Nexus 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Looking to buy a new HTC - need help on speaker sound volume and audio recording quality
I currently have an HTC DesireHD but am looking to replace it soon. I always buy SIM-free phones so I can buy almost anything so long as it is available on UK frequencies.
Currently the things that annoy me most about my DesireHD are:
1. Multitouch doesn't work properly if the internal memory gets too full
2. Doesn't have a front camera
3. Sound volume is very quiet when playing music via the speaker, even at max volume - e.g. the iPhone 4 is easily two or three times as loud
4. Audio recording quality is not very good, especially in videos - there is a noticeable hiss sometimes.
5. Pasted text always has a space before and after
Now, I can easily find out information off the net for internal memory size and front camera, and I'm not optimistic about getting past the pasted text bug. But for (3) and (4) above, I need some help. I'm looking at the HTC Sensation XL or the HTC One X. Can anyone help me on these two things - sound volume through the speaker or audio recording quality?