Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Huawei Ascend 2

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old November 29th, 2011, 12:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Huawei Ascend II-Cricket
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via Skype™ to bookiejbabii
Cry HELP Meee :-( Huawei Ascend II-Screen Blank

This phone is BRAND new, not even a WEEK old since i've gotten it, which is why i'm crying my eyes out. :-(

I was changing my wallpaper ((As i always do to match my phone case)), but after trying to change it this particular time, my phone freezes, and when i touch "home screen" it goes completely BLANK, BLACK, NADA NOTHING showing. :-(

I took the battery out, restarted my phone numerous times. The Huawei screen pops up ((Good)), and then the Cricket screen ((Great)), but when it's time for the lock screen to come up next meaning it's powered on properly, it DOESN'T show....just a black screen after the Cricket screen goes away.

I'm still recieving text messages, because the green light is flashing, and it still makes the sound. But i cant see a thing!

Someone, PLEASE HELP ME!!! This phone is BRAND NEW!!! And if i take it up to Cricket for them to fix it, its going to cost me an 85.00 deductible and thats WITH insurance on my phone.......

HELP!!! :-(

sponsored links
Old December 5th, 2011, 08:56 PM   #2 (permalink)

Device(s):

try factory reset
Old December 28th, 2011, 09:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

Device(s): Huawei Ascend 2 (Model M865)

If the phone is brand new, then it's under warranty. So you shouldn't have to pay anything to have them check it, fix it, and/or replace it.
Old February 2nd, 2012, 05:57 PM   #4 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookiejbabii View Post
This phone is BRAND new, not even a WEEK old since i've gotten it, which is why i'm crying my eyes out. :-(

I was changing my wallpaper ((As i always do to match my phone case)), but after trying to change it this particular time, my phone freezes, and when i touch "home screen" it goes completely BLANK, BLACK, NADA NOTHING showing. :-(

I took the battery out, restarted my phone numerous times. The Huawei screen pops up ((Good)), and then the Cricket screen ((Great)), but when it's time for the lock screen to come up next meaning it's powered on properly, it DOESN'T show....just a black screen after the Cricket screen goes away.

I'm still recieving text messages, because the green light is flashing, and it still makes the sound. But i cant see a thing!

Someone, PLEASE HELP ME!!! This phone is BRAND NEW!!! And if i take it up to Cricket for them to fix it, its going to cost me an 85.00 deductible and thats WITH insurance on my phone.......

HELP!!! :-(

Ok thats it then my ascend does the same. was just going to buy the ascend II. BUT not after hearing this.
Curious. did you ever get it fixed and if so what was the problem?
Old February 18th, 2012, 05:38 AM   #5 (permalink)

Device(s):

my ascend 2 phone wont even turn on, and i had it for 3 months, took it too cricket same thing $85 deductable, im thinking dont they have like a inhouse tech to fix stuff.

Huawei Ascend 2
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

The Huawei Ascend II is a mid-range follow-up to the original and it's headed for regional United States carrier this January. Other than the fact that it sports a 3.5 inch display, Android 2.3 and a 5 megapixel camera this is not a huge depart... Read More

Tags
black, blank, screen, trouble with power, troubleshoot, wallpaper, wont turn on

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Huawei Ascend 2