Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Huawei Ascend 2

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 15th, 2012, 09:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Huawei Ascend II Vibrate Settings

Ok. So. I got a new phone from US Cellular and it's the Huawei Ascend II. Here's the deal: I haven't been having troubles with the vibrate settings until a couple days ago. I've checked the settings mode and my vibration settings (on the main settings for the phone and on the Messaging application) are on vibrate all the time and I have no individual settings set for my contacts. So. What am I doing wrong because it won't vibrate ever.

I haven't rooted it or anything. I wanted to do a soft reset where it would reset the factory settings but not delete my contacts. But I'm assuming all you can do for this phone is hard reset and I don't want to do that. I'm technologically illiterate when it comes to phones. And I don't want to mess mine up and lose my numbers and photos. I don't care if I lose downloaded apps, though. Just tell me what to do.

Please. I'm begging.

Advertisements
sponsored links
Old March 22nd, 2012, 01:31 PM   #2 (permalink)

Device(s): Motorola Droid X2 (Page Plus) Eclipse 2.3 :: HTC Droid Incredible (Retired)
Carrier: Page Plus

I never remember to login

Sync your contacts with Gmail, and put your photos on your SD card, then try the factory reset. Your contacts can be pulled down from your Gmail account, and your SD card won't be touched by a reset.

Want to UNLEASH your prepaid Android phone? Get UPP, and follow me!

Huawei Ascend 2
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

The Huawei Ascend II is a mid-range follow-up to the original and it's headed for regional United States carrier this January. Other than the fact that it sports a 3.5 inch display, Android 2.3 and a 5 megapixel camera this is not a huge depart... Read More

Tags
droid, how to, phone reset, settings, soft reset, vibrate settings

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Huawei Ascend 2