Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Huawei Ascend 2

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 16th, 2012, 03:20 PM  
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Confused New to Android and not tech savoy

I just got a Huawei Ascend 2 (M865) from cricket, I mainly got it cause of muve. I really have one question. When I open sync to my computer and open up the sd card I do not find a folder for music, pictures, or contacts. So I found out they are on the phone. Here is my question how do I access them? I am trying to put Pictures and Contacts from my old phone on to this one. I would also like to be able to move the music from move to a computer. Any help is greatly appreciated and please dumb it down for my as I have stated I am not very tech savoy.

Last edited by Oddity96; March 16th, 2012 at 03:22 PM.
sponsored links
Old March 22nd, 2012, 01:25 PM  

Device(s): Motorola Droid X2 (Page Plus) Eclipse 2.3 :: HTC Droid Incredible (Retired)
Carrier: Page Plus

I never remember to login

When you connect the phone to your PC, all you can view is the SD card and the files that are on it. Anything you want to put on the phone should be loaded onto the SD card, and anything you want that is stored on the phone's internal memory should be moved to the SD card BEFORE connecting it to the PC, as you can't access the SD card from the phone while it's being accessed by the PC.

Want to UNLEASH your prepaid Android phone? Get UPP, and follow me!
Old March 23rd, 2012, 02:57 PM  
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

How do I move the Muve music to the SD card? I did finally figure out how to move contact and pictures by making new folders on the sd card and then uploading them to the card. But can not figure out how the muve. Thank you for the response
Old March 28th, 2012, 01:23 PM  

Device(s): Motorola Droid X2 (Page Plus) Eclipse 2.3 :: HTC Droid Incredible (Retired)
Carrier: Page Plus

I never remember to login

I don't know where the Muve music files are stored, unfortunately, and given a few things I've heard, I don't know if they're stored in a format that's playable on a PC, although that shouldn't technically stop you from being able to move the files.

Huawei Ascend 2
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

The Huawei Ascend II is a mid-range follow-up to the original and it's headed for regional United States carrier this January. Other than the fact that it sports a 3.5 inch display, Android 2.3 and a 5 megapixel camera this is not a huge depart... Read More

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Huawei Ascend 2