Hi senkaxx, How did you get on? Have you managed to get WiFi working yet?
Wi-Fi gives you wireless access to broadband Internet access. To use Wi-Fi on your mobile phone, you need to have an access to wireless access points (hotspots).
Obstacles that block the Wi-Fi signal will reduce its strength.
7.2.1 Turning On Wi-Fi
1. Touch > Settings.
2. Touch Wireless & networks, and then select the Wi-Fi check box to turn on Wi-Fi.
7.2.2 Connecting to a Wireless Network
1. After turning on Wi-Fi, touch > Settings.
2. Touch Wireless & networks> Wi-Fi settings. You will see a list of detected Wi-Fi networks in the Wi-Fi networks section.
3. Touch a Wi-Fi network to connect to it.
• If you select an open network, you will be automatically connected to the network.
• If you select a network that is secured with Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) and connect to it for the first time, enter the password, and then touch Connect.
If you connect to a secured wireless network that you have already used, you will not be prompted to enter the password again unless you reset your mobile phone to its default settings.
On the Wi-Fi settings screen, touch Add Wi-Fi networkto add a new Wi-Fi
From the User Manual FYH. Neil.