1. Remove all screws on rear housing ( they are all obvious, except for the one under the water exposure indicator?, which also covers the last scew in the center.)
2. The fun part! Get a nice micro flat head screw driver, and slowly work around the perimeter of the back housing, this will pop at a few places, but nothing to be alarmed about ( unless it sounds bad, in which case :O ) You will notice how the back housing is a completely separate piece. Just work around it and be gentle and hopefully everything works out.
3. There are two black vertical tabs on top left and bottom right, close to the center, just lightly push back, and pull up the motherboard slightly ( do not remove motherboard ), and do the same with the other tab.
4. There are some easy connections that you are able to disconnect, those just pop off. And there is another tab connection right under the flash assembly.
5. The Actual flash assembly is mounted on a metal housing, unfortunately it is attached to it with some glue, but I was able to reattach, and considering the back housing applies pressure to it (and the heat applied from the phone itself, it should be fine).
6. Now that all connections are removed ( except for the display ), you can fold open the phone on the hinge formed by the Screen connection.
and the rest I'm still figuring out how not to severe important connections XD