Go Back   Android Forums > Archived Android Devices > Archived Phones > Huawei IDEOS X6 (U9000) > IDEOS X6 - All Things Root

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old February 16th, 2012, 01:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 25
Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Default rom galnet miui 2.11.26 all fih/fbo

To all my friends this is a rom galnet miui 2.11.26 ics with the same galnet miui 2:11:26 rom ics galaxy s2 .... but I am sorry that I could not make the same framework with animation ics, but whatever I am in this rom I have made an animation that is as beautiful and have changed the system ui, please friends like too ....







credit: this rom-base from galnet miui incredible, motorala triumpih and some i have modifit ...
- Thanks for zukriahsah give me infomation to boot galnet miui
-thanks for kernal austrie ''''splash.img'''' to make this rom boot
-also thnks for some file cacingkalung to get this rom for some smooth and thanks .......






edit;this rom want to boting until 5-6 minutes so be wait until rebot....after flash this rom,please rebot again you phone to make sure you all wigdet have on launcher and make to smoot..



this is the download
(ROM)-(GELNET MIUI 2.11.26)ICS.zip 2shared - download






this is for update galnet miui...flash using cwm

update galnet.zip 2shared - download

elol is offline  
Last edited by elol; February 17th, 2012 at 06:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to elol For This Useful Post:
haree (February 16th, 2012), Mickeaa (February 18th, 2012), nitindeck (February 16th, 2012), shrikanthsy (February 18th, 2012), vivekb (February 16th, 2012), yashwantsingh (February 16th, 2012), zailer (February 16th, 2012)
sponsored links
Old February 16th, 2012, 03:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 10
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Hi elol. Thanks for this ROM. really appreciate your hardwork. just wanted to know if all the features are working in this ROM? Thanks.

Shri
shrikanthsy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2012, 06:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 25
Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrikanthsy View Post
Hi elol. Thanks for this ROM. really appreciate your hardwork. just wanted to know if all the features are working in this ROM? Thanks.

Shri
only fm radio,hdmi no test yet,and toggle setting force close
elol is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to elol For This Useful Post:
haree (February 16th, 2012)
Old February 16th, 2012, 09:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 10
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

oh! okie..... But i am loving this ROM thank you so much for sharing. Finally ICS on my phone One more thing i observed is when the screen is locked even if you you drag the lock to the camera icon the camera dose not open. do you also have the same problem? and yes toggle is force closing but every thing else works just perfect. i think i am going to stick on to this ROM for a while as i had been waiting for a proper ICS rom and also this is from MIUI which is my frvt Thanks again to you for all the effort !!!

Cheers,
Shri
shrikanthsy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2012, 09:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 10
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

not able to log in to market using Wifi it says could not establish the connection. But i am able to use the Wifi to browse the web. are you able to log in to the market?
shrikanthsy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 25
Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrikanthsy View Post
oh! okie..... But i am loving this ROM thank you so much for sharing. Finally ICS on my phone One more thing i observed is when the screen is locked even if you you drag the lock to the camera icon the camera dose not open. do you also have the same problem? and yes toggle is force closing but every thing else works just perfect. i think i am going to stick on to this ROM for a while as i had been waiting for a proper ICS rom and also this is from MIUI which is my frvt Thanks again to you for all the effort !!!

Cheers,
Shri
yes i forgot to check this icon camera sory frend i forgot to solve the problem...remember this is not a full ics,this is a galnet miui only the theme ics..
elol is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 25
Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrikanthsy View Post
not able to log in to market using Wifi it says could not establish the connection. But i am able to use the Wifi to browse the web. are you able to log in to the market?
Please make sure your wifi is properly connet, maybe you're using wifi using the login to use it .. try again friend

edit:if not really able...try search i google,update you market or go in setting see the account&sync setting,try to add or log in here
elol is offline  
Last edited by elol; February 16th, 2012 at 09:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2012, 10:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 10
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elol View Post
Please make sure your wifi is properly connet, maybe you're using wifi using the login to use it .. try again friend

edit:if not really able...try search i google,update you market or go in setting see the account&sync setting,try to add or log in here
Had to do factory reset once again and now i can log in to the market i thought this was full ICS :P as it says android version 4.0.3. but i really liked the graphics and the feel. Thanks again to you for porting this and any possibility of having a full ICS some time soon?
shrikanthsy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2012, 10:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 18
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Wink

Elol, great work......

Just want to share experience ....

1. Smooth interface
2. Camera clarity awesome
3. Data speed OK
4. Network reception good
5. Wifi not working, kindly please fix it.....
vivekb is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vivekb For This Useful Post:
zailer (February 16th, 2012)
Old February 16th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Quilon
Posts: 15
 
Device(s): Videocon zeus (Commtivaz51),Spice MI-410(Huawei X6)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to zailer zailer
Default

i hope he can bring a patch or something to fix the wifi .... i am just waiting for the time to be 2am that my free bandwidth starts then only i can download this hehe ..
i guess for the wifi issue a patch on kernel is required .. hey what kernel is it running ? austrie kernel should be having a working wifi ?

sorry a bit too much curious hehe
zailer is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zailer For This Useful Post:
elol (February 16th, 2012)
sponsored links
Old February 16th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 25
Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zailer View Post
i hope he can bring a patch or something to fix the wifi .... i am just waiting for the time to be 2am that my free bandwidth starts then only i can download this hehe ..
i guess for the wifi issue a patch on kernel is required .. hey what kernel is it running ? austrie kernel should be having a working wifi ?

sorry a bit too much curious hehe
yes for me wifi its working...please try to use wifi right which does not use password if working or not,..
elol is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to elol For This Useful Post:
haree (February 16th, 2012)
Old February 16th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 10
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekb View Post
Elol, great work......

Just want to share experience ....

1. Smooth interface
2. Camera clarity awesome
3. Data speed OK
4. Network reception good
5. Wifi not working, kindly please fix it.....
Wifi is working just fine for me. Did u do factory reset after the update?
shrikanthsy is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shrikanthsy For This Useful Post:
elol (February 16th, 2012)
Old February 16th, 2012, 10:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 25
Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrikanthsy View Post
Wifi is working just fine for me. Did u do factory reset after the update?
thank friend,for this rom u must do the full factory reset because this is a galnet miui not a update miui before...
elol is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to elol For This Useful Post:
vivekb (February 16th, 2012)
Old February 16th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 18
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrikanthsy View Post
Wifi is working just fine for me. Did u do factory reset after the update?
Quote:
Originally Posted by elol View Post
thank friend,for this rom u must do the full factory reset because this is a galnet miui not a update miui before...
thanks a lot friend, i followed your first 2 to 3 post, now I did facory reset, will check tomorrow in office
vivekb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 23
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 17 Times in 5 Posts
Default

is this using vm_split3g kernel???
nitindeck is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2012, 11:04 PM   #16 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Quilon
Posts: 15
 
Device(s): Videocon zeus (Commtivaz51),Spice MI-410(Huawei X6)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to zailer zailer
Default

Wow great smooth rom ... been using this since last night....
Thanks a ton Elol ... keep fixing/modding this to a much better stable rom ...
Wifi works just fine ... no issues with it yet. And overall the rom is smoother and looks really stable. But I miss few things and I like a lot of other things ....
What I like new mods with the time showing at center ..
Simple boot animation ..
Very very sensitive and responsive brightness sensor ...
The camera is really cool ..its the quick and auto exposure controll I guess ..getting really good night pics ..
will add more later ...

What I really miss and appreciate if someone helps me fixing it.
Miui original gallery ...
Can't somehow set or just not working the ..button lights off.. by editing other levels options is not just saving it (others pls confirm if its working)
Missing the original ics launcher but I like the option.to hide apps in miui settings. (I have already managed to put ics launcher)
4way reboot option missing

Owh ...
As reported earlier there is a fc if u got to toggle setting..
gps was much better in cks version..
google maps giving me restarts .......
From lock screen u can't come to camera ..it just wont take u ..rest three options work fine ..
Yet to see hows battery holding up .....
I know the above issues are just my personnel customization that I miss and the rom as it is delivered works really well ...once again ... great work ..all we now have to do is push tj sir to release a kernel for miui n cm9
zailer is offline  
Last edited by zailer; February 16th, 2012 at 11:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zailer For This Useful Post:
elol (February 17th, 2012)
Old February 17th, 2012, 12:41 AM   #17 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 25
Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zailer View Post
Wow great smooth rom ... been using this since last night....
Thanks a ton Elol ... keep fixing/modding this to a much better stable rom ...
Wifi works just fine ... no issues with it yet. And overall the rom is smoother and looks really stable. But I miss few things and I like a lot of other things ....
What I like new mods with the time showing at center ..
Simple boot animation ..
Very very sensitive and responsive brightness sensor ...
The camera is really cool ..its the quick and auto exposure controll I guess ..getting really good night pics ..
will add more later ...

What I really miss and appreciate if someone helps me fixing it.
Miui original gallery ...
Can't somehow set or just not working the ..button lights off.. by editing other levels options is not just saving it (others pls confirm if its working)
Missing the original ics launcher but I like the option.to hide apps in miui settings. (I have already managed to put ics launcher)
4way reboot option missing

Owh ...
As reported earlier there is a fc if u got to toggle setting..
gps was much better in cks version..
google maps giving me restarts .......
From lock screen u can't come to camera ..it just wont take u ..rest three options work fine ..
Yet to see hows battery holding up .....
I know the above issues are just my personnel customization that I miss and the rom as it is delivered works really well ...once again ... great work ..all we now have to do is push tj sir to release a kernel for miui n cm9
hellow zailer,sory about the problem u have,after 1 u run google map will restart but when second u run again,not restart again...for 4way reboot i will fix it,just wAit,myb today i upload the update...and the if u want to work button light use manual backlight..
elol is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to elol For This Useful Post:
zailer (February 17th, 2012)
Old February 17th, 2012, 12:54 AM   #18 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Quilon
Posts: 15
 
Device(s): Videocon zeus (Commtivaz51),Spice MI-410(Huawei X6)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to zailer zailer
Default

Thank you elol for the quick response ... yeah I wiped data and uninstalled gmaps then downloaded again from the market ... so far working well ... but I got a reboot like you said ... but not after that. So I guess its going good.
Buton lights I needed it to OFF at all times ...
Battery should be good I guess... its now 12hrs and left with 35%
Any help with gallery ...I guess some lib files are missing for the native miui gallery to work. Thanks
Btw I saw a video on YouTube ...I think infuse 3g or incredible with galnet miui 2.11.26 ..it had different launcher ...
zailer is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zailer For This Useful Post:
elol (February 17th, 2012)
Old February 17th, 2012, 02:12 AM   #19 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 25
Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zailer View Post
Thank you elol for the quick response ... yeah I wiped data and uninstalled gmaps then downloaded again from the market ... so far working well ... but I got a reboot like you said ... but not after that. So I guess its going good.
Buton lights I needed it to OFF at all times ...
Battery should be good I guess... its now 12hrs and left with 35%
Any help with gallery ...I guess some lib files are missing for the native miui gallery to work. Thanks
Btw I saw a video on YouTube ...I think infuse 3g or incredible with galnet miui 2.11.26 ..it had different launcher ...
yes is had to change launcher galnet miui to ics launcher,i already try change the launcher but not work got force close the launcher... myb someone can change this launcher to launcher ics....which the gallery,i use gallery 3D for this rom but if you not like and miss for the gallery original miui,i post the flash zip later for app gallery original miui..
elol is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2012, 02:23 AM   #20 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Quilon
Posts: 15
 
Device(s): Videocon zeus (Commtivaz51),Spice MI-410(Huawei X6)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to zailer zailer
Default

Thank you so much elol ..
For me the launcher works fine I will try to make a .zip if anyone else need .. but I dont know why gallery miui fc ... may be framework differs .. some expert advice needed..

So now we have a pure ics miui and a cm9 ...
zailer is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zailer For This Useful Post:
elol (February 17th, 2012)
sponsored links
Old February 17th, 2012, 02:39 AM   #21 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 25
Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zailer View Post
Thank you so much elol ..
For me the launcher works fine I will try to make a .zip if anyone else need .. but I dont know why gallery miui fc ... may be framework differs .. some expert advice needed..

So now we have a pure ics miui and a cm9 ...
good work friend...hmm myb you picture,or video is to much to read the gallery..


edit:hellow to all friends,i have already got this update this rom,what is update and some fix,i have made 4 way rebot,myb battery life improve,fix light led button,fix wifi who have problem the wifi,fix lockscreen go to camera work,add app animation mod thAt who is not like that animation framework,also you can change animation what you like,and fix the framework..



edit:give me more time to upload the update




edit:forgot, hellow zailer i not ad
d gallery miui on this rom i add gallery 3D
elol is offline  
Last edited by elol; February 17th, 2012 at 02:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2012, 02:55 AM   #22 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Quilon
Posts: 15
 
Device(s): Videocon zeus (Commtivaz51),Spice MI-410(Huawei X6)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to zailer zailer
Default

Its ok my friend ..those sounds like a huge list of interesting updates .. thanks and waiting for the link

Edit: just curious .. after some google searching for a gallery fix .. i read this version of Galnet MIUI 2.11.26 is ICS Framework merged and not real ICS ?? what does this mean ? isnt it real ICS ? hehe whats the difference ? any help friends ?
zailer is offline  
Last edited by zailer; February 17th, 2012 at 04:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2012, 05:21 AM   #23 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 18
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elol View Post
good work friend...hmm myb you picture,or video is to much to read the gallery..


edit:hellow to all friends,i have already got this update this rom,what is update and some fix,i have made 4 way rebot,myb battery life improve,fix light led button,fix wifi who have problem the wifi,fix lockscreen go to camera work,add app animation mod thAt who is not like that animation framework,also you can change animation what you like,and fix the framework..



edit:give me more time to upload the update




edit:forgot, hellow zailer i not ad
d gallery miui on this rom i add gallery 3D

you are going to upload update today only ? because want to mention one bug after a day long use,

Some time touch screen misbehave .... I don;t know the reason .... can you please check it.
vivekb is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vivekb For This Useful Post:
elol (February 17th, 2012)
Old February 17th, 2012, 06:47 AM   #24 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 25
Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekb View Post
you are going to upload update today only ? because want to mention one bug after a day long use,

Some time touch screen misbehave .... I don;t know the reason .... can you please check it.
myb this update can solve this problem.
elol is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elol For This Useful Post:
daredevil07 (February 17th, 2012), vivekb (February 17th, 2012)
Old February 17th, 2012, 07:07 AM   #25 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

thanx elol
daredevil07 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to daredevil07 For This Useful Post:
elol (February 17th, 2012)
Old February 17th, 2012, 07:28 AM   #26 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 18
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elol View Post
myb this update can solve this problem.
thanks bro, will try it.

is it possible to place change log along with update.....will help others who are tracking it
vivekb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2012, 07:59 AM   #27 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 25
Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Default

sory for the link update,i chose 2 share because it very fast 2 upload something file...if someone already download the update plz get some mirro...thnks
elol is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2012, 08:18 AM   #28 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Quilon
Posts: 15
 
Device(s): Videocon zeus (Commtivaz51),Spice MI-410(Huawei X6)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to zailer zailer
Default

ok here is one mirror link for the update file ..

mediafire link --

update galnet.zip
zailer is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zailer For This Useful Post:
elol (February 17th, 2012)
Old February 17th, 2012, 08:40 AM   #29 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 25
Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zailer View Post
ok here is one mirror link for the update file ..

mediafire link --

update galnet.zip
thanks zailer
elol is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #30 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 18
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zailer View Post
ok here is one mirror link for the update file ..

mediafire link --

update galnet.zip
Bro I am waiting from you also ..... ZIP for ICS Launcher .....
vivekb is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old February 17th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #31 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 25
Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekb View Post
Bro I am waiting from you also ..... ZIP for ICS Launcher .....
hellow freind if u want to try launcher ics,just go market and sreach launcher ics..
elol is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2012, 09:00 PM   #32 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 18
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elol View Post
hellow freind if u want to try launcher ics,just go market and sreach launcher ics..
will try
vivekb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #33 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 18
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default

why calender is only black with this, not working for me at all........
although its widget is working very fine.....
vivekb is offline  
Last edited by vivekb; February 17th, 2012 at 09:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vivekb For This Useful Post:
elol (February 17th, 2012)
Old February 17th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #34 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 18
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elol View Post
hellow freind if u want to try launcher ics,just go market and sreach launcher ics..
ICS launcher just a theme, nothing else..... now that impressed, would be better if got orignal one or NOVA one to fit our ROM... will wait...
vivekb is offline  
Last edited by vivekb; February 17th, 2012 at 10:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2012, 11:54 PM   #35 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 25
Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Default

sory the calender is broken,


this is update
flash using cwm
Attached Files
File Type: zip calender.zip (4.71 MB, 38 views)
elol is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elol For This Useful Post:
Mickeaa (February 18th, 2012), shrikanthsy (February 18th, 2012), vivekb (February 18th, 2012)
Old February 18th, 2012, 12:14 AM   #36 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 25
Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekb View Post
ICS launcher just a theme, nothing else..... now that impressed, would be better if got orignal one or NOVA one to fit our ROM... will wait...
that gud idea,but i already install/flash use cwm the nova launcher,that cannot work
elol is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2012, 12:18 AM   #37 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 18
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elol View Post
sory the calender is broken,


this is update
flash using cwm
thanks for such a quick response friend
you can add some more thing in next update ...
1. Calender
2. Photo frame widget by MIUI launcher
3. If possible Original ICS launcher ....

will report if found something more....
vivekb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2012, 12:20 AM   #38 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 18
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elol View Post
that gud idea,but i already install/flash use cwm the nova launcher,that cannot work
even I also tried the same .....but failed to get it ... will see what is the problem...
vivekb is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vivekb For This Useful Post:
elol (February 18th, 2012)
Old February 18th, 2012, 12:26 AM   #39 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 10
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

yesterday the contact app and the dialer app kept force closing so had to go back to the honeycomb themed ROM. will try the update now. any body else had this issue?

sorry for the off topic question, few people are talking about CM9 for our device. where can i find that?
shrikanthsy is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to shrikanthsy For This Useful Post:
elol (February 18th, 2012)
Old February 18th, 2012, 12:49 AM   #40 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 18
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrikanthsy View Post
yesterday the contact app and the dialer app kept force closing so had to go back to the honeycomb themed ROM. will try the update now. any body else had this issue?

sorry for the off topic question, few people are talking about CM9 for our device. where can i find that?
CM9 is on XDA forum, please find the link ....

Alpha3 AOSP ICS Rom for Huawei x6 and other FB0 devices - xda-developers
vivekb is offline  
Last edited by vivekb; February 18th, 2012 at 12:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old February 18th, 2012, 01:00 AM   #41 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 10
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

sorry i did not know that Alpha 3 is the CM9 my bad thanks for the reply cant really use it until the camera issue is fixed. hope it ll be done soon
shrikanthsy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2012, 01:01 AM   #42 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 10
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

@ elol : thanks for the quick updates. now everything seems to be working fine
shrikanthsy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2012, 04:24 AM   #43 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 25
Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekb View Post
even I also tried the same .....but failed to get it ... will see what is the problem...
yes friend it possible to use launcher ics on galnet miui because launcher ics want to some app/setting get work
elol is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2012, 04:41 AM   #44 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 25
Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrikanthsy View Post
yesterday the contact app and the dialer app kept force closing so had to go back to the honeycomb themed ROM. will try the update now. any body else had this issue?

sorry for the off topic question, few people are talking about CM9 for our device. where can i find that?
yes freind i also got some problem,but give me time to check this..thanks
elol is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2012, 04:52 AM   #45 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 18
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elol View Post
yes friend it possible to use launcher ics on galnet miui because launcher ics want to some app/setting get work
is it so? ..... thats great.... will ICS launcher over Glanet
vivekb is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vivekb For This Useful Post:
elol (February 18th, 2012)
Old February 18th, 2012, 05:41 AM   #46 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Quilon
Posts: 15
 
Device(s): Videocon zeus (Commtivaz51),Spice MI-410(Huawei X6)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to zailer zailer
Default

Owh vivekb sorry I didn't notice the request ...I will give u the link for ice launcher ...
But its simple just copy the app to system/app and set perm!!

Yes I was getting the dialer fc ..even ardx is facing same issue...but it will go if you receive a new call ..and I hope that means the call log getting currupted
Now that we both have camera not found and occasional fc on dialer. But this rom is very nice so sticking to it.
zailer is offline  
Last edited by zailer; February 18th, 2012 at 05:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zailer For This Useful Post:
elol (February 18th, 2012)
Old February 18th, 2012, 05:48 AM   #47 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 25
Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Default

hellow to all my frend this is gallery flashable who is want is to use gallery original miui...flash use cwm.







Free File Sharing Made Simple - MediaFire
elol is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2012, 05:53 AM   #48 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 25
Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekb View Post
is it so? ..... thats great.... will ICS launcher over Glanet
not sure bro,i will test and to do something to get work the ics launcher on galnet miui
elol is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2012, 05:55 AM   #49 (permalink)
Junior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 25
Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zailer View Post
Owh vivekb sorry I didn't notice the request ...I will give u the link for ice launcher ...
But its simple just copy the app to system/app and set perm!!

Yes I was getting the dialer fc ..even ardx is facing same issue...but it will go if you receive a new call ..and I hope that means the call log getting currupted
Now that we both have camera not found and occasional fc on dialer. But this rom is very nice so sticking to it.
where do you get the ics launcher original,give me one simple and i do the flashable
elol is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2012, 06:05 AM   #50 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Quilon
Posts: 15
 
Device(s): Videocon zeus (Commtivaz51),Spice MI-410(Huawei X6)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to zailer zailer
Default

my friends dont confuse ics launcher with the launcher from AOSP ICS source from google.
this is the ICS LAUNCHER app from market
trebuchet wont work on miui ...says cant parse app. so i am using the ICS launcher 1.4.0 from market . thats why i didnt want to put links here
just put it in the system /app folder

@elol
the link is not working ... pointing to the mediafire page only not to the download pls see to it.
you can do it to 2shared if its fast for you i will make mirrors if others wanted
zailer is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zailer For This Useful Post:
elol (February 18th, 2012)
Reply


Go Back   Android Forums > Archived Android Devices > Archived Phones > Huawei IDEOS X6 (U9000) > IDEOS X6 - All Things Root
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:29 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.