I just activated my htc increable on page plus it was very easy.
1. go to Page Plus Cellular - Page Plus Wireless - At least 6% discount on Refills!
2. click on Services and select new service activation
3. enter in requested info.
4. pay $6
5. you will receive an email with the rest of the instructions which are easy
To complete the second part of the activation process, follow the steps outlined below:
1. From your mobile phone, dial: *228 and Press "Send" or "Call" (for Alltel phones, dial *22800 or try *228). Put the phone to your ear, & when prompted, choose option "1." For Palm Pixi's, go to PagePlusDirect.com - Palm Pixi Plus Programming Instructions
2. Over the air programming should begin. Wait for the "Programming Successful" confirmation.
3. Your phone may try to shut itself off - let it.
4. When it comes back on, attempt to make a test call with the phone to your ear. You should get a message that says,
“Welcome to your prepaid wireless service...To select English as your messaging language, press 1.”
go ahead and press “1,” to activate your phone on the Page Plus Network (your phone will not work until you do this). If you don't get this message the first time, wait 2 to 3 minutes, and try it again. If you still don't hear the message, please verify that the ESN # listed in the subject line above matches the ESN # on the back of your phone. If it doesn't, please e-mail us the corrected ESN # so that we can change it in the system.
5. If the ESN / MEID # IS correct, please reply to this e-mail with the brand and model of your phone (this information can be found on the back of the phone by the removing the battery) or call us at 877-739-7792. We will need to provide you with some "manual" programming instructions.