January 26th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Device(s): HTC EVO 3D flashed to boost
Rooted/S-OFF Hboot 1.4
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
I know this is old but...
I do apologize for this most late response but I too had this problem and it was not the ringer delay (which btw is done in build.prop not default.prop and is coded into the system area of the file with string "ro.telephony.call_ring=500") it was the .ogg files meta data. Thanks to "siwahem
" at XDA for this!
- Download and install Audacity (audacity.sourceforge.net)
- Open the ringtone file in Audacity, note you can use mp3/wav files as well, Audacity can convert them into OGG.
- Select Open Metadata Editor for the File Menu
- Add a new tag called ANDROID_LOOP and set the value to 'true'.
- Click OK
- Select Export from the File Menu and select the Save As Type format as Ogg Vorbis Files.
- Click OK through File Save and Metadata dialogue window.
- Copy the new ringtone file onto your phone, reboot and enjoy