Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > HTC Droid Incredible > Incredible - Tips and Tricks

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By doublebucklemonk

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old May 22nd, 2010, 07:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 9
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 38 Times in 5 Posts
Default [How to] sync Contact's Birthday's to Calendar

I've seen quite a few people wondering how to get the birthday's from their contacts (either google, facebook or both) into their calendars. Here is how to do it.

First, Facebook limits the way you can view their data (phone numbers, birthday's, etc.). They will allow you to view it, but not to scrape the data to transfer to another app (which is why there is no way to sync your google and facebook addressbooks). I remember a while back somebody wrote a facebook app that would sync with Plaxo and facebook shut down the users account within a day of him starting to use the program. Because of this limitation, you will need to add 2 calendars to get all your birthdays and if you have a birthday in both facebook and google, that birthday will appear twice. That being said, here is what you can do.

To add Birthdays from Google contacts to your Google Calendar.

1. Using a computer go to calendar.google.com
2. Top Right corner, click on settings/calendar settings.
3. Under Calendar settings click Calendars
4. By Other Calendars, click Browse Interesting Calendars
5. Under Interesting Calendars, select More
6. Subscribe to the Contacts' Birthdays and Events calendar.
7. Return to Calendar, your Contacts' Birthdays should now be appearing.
8. On your phone open the calendar app and go to menu/more/refresh
9. Go to menu/more/calendars and make sure the new CBE calendar is checked.
10. Back to Calendar. The birthdays should now be showing.
11. If they do not appear, try menu/refresh.
12. If they still do not appear go to menu/more/calendars/remove and remove the CBE calendar then menu/more/calendars/add and readd the CBE calendar (this is what I had to do).

*Google does not currently have a way to add reminders to this calendar. You can add a reminder to any individual birthday, one at a time, from your phone, but the reminders will not sync back to the web version of Gcal and will only work on the phone.

To add Birthdays from Facebook to your Google Calendar
1. Go to fbCal.com - Facebook Calendar Generator, and click Get your calendars now
2. In facebook click Allow/Allow/Allow
3. Under "Subscribe to Friends Birthdays" click the Google Calendar icon
4. In Google Calendar, Select Yes add this Calendar
5. In Google Calendar go to Settings/Calendars, double click the calendar with the really long complicated name, and rename to fbCal or something else you will remember, Save. Facebook birthdays should now be showing in Gcal.
6. In your phone calendar, menu/more/refresh
7. Menu/more/calendars/ and put a checkmark next to the fbCal calendar.
8. Menu/more/refresh
9. Everything should be working now.

*If you go back to the fbCal page in facebook, you can follow the same process to create a calendar for Facebook events. You CAN create regular Google notifications for both facebook calendars.

Hope it helps.
SebaKL likes this.

Advertisements
doublebucklemonk is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to doublebucklemonk For This Useful Post:
ajamudc (May 22nd, 2010), Bill Hewitt (May 25th, 2010), Bronxie (August 31st, 2010), CaptJager (August 16th, 2010), chigins (July 8th, 2010), Darnell0216 (April 26th, 2011), Droid1215 (July 4th, 2010), dunjamon (January 6th, 2011), EM30996 (May 23rd, 2010), Emoney53 (May 23rd, 2010), EmpedoxFCB (August 9th, 2010), ethon (June 30th, 2010), Holydoc (September 20th, 2011), irony78 (May 19th, 2012), jtblalock (July 1st, 2010), KaosStorm (September 9th, 2011), Lewey22B (January 11th, 2011), mandophish (July 4th, 2010), MosheElisha (August 20th, 2011), necosino (June 30th, 2010), new techie (February 10th, 2011), NicPad (February 25th, 2011), oop (August 11th, 2010), RawlingsSc (June 29th, 2010), rphusker (May 22nd, 2010), SereneJ (June 28th, 2010), snork (June 30th, 2010), TLBauer3617 (July 30th, 2010), untitled1 (August 21st, 2010), wmtoandroid (July 30th, 2010)
sponsored links
Old May 22nd, 2010, 07:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Ruben's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,152
 
Device(s): HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 106
Thanked 349 Times in 109 Posts
Default

FbCal didn't work. Followed instructions. Only had to press 1 allow. Is this a problem?
Ruben is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2010, 08:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 9
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 38 Times in 5 Posts
Default

There is a message on fbCal's facebook page that they are temporarily down. Apparently Facebook is requiring them to remove the fb from their name or some stupid thing.

The dumb thing is, fbCal was working perfectly for me (and has been for over a year), and I deleted it so I could add it again from scratch to make sure I got the directions right, and now it doesn't work for me either.

My guess is they will have it all figured out in a few days and it should be ack up and running.
doublebucklemonk is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to doublebucklemonk For This Useful Post:
Ruben (May 22nd, 2010)
Old June 28th, 2010, 04:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bend, Oregon
Posts: 4
 
Device(s): The best phone in the world. "Incredible".
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Its now called fdCal, and seems to be working... I do have a question though. Is this just an export of what is there currently, or does it update automatically like when you add a new friend for example?
Muad'Dib is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2010, 05:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5
 
Device(s): HTC Desire
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Hi, first post on here for me!

Have just followed the instructions to get facebook birthdays into the calendar on my HTC Desire - worked like a treat.

Thankyou for such clear and easy to follow instructions.
SereneJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2010, 06:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 46
 
Device(s): Galaxy Nexus LTE
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 12
Thanked 21 Times in 3 Posts
Default

My Facebook birthdays are not showing up on my google calendar. I followed the steps exactly. Any ideas?
2k2s2k is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2010, 12:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
AF Contributor
 
RawlingsSc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,195
 
Device(s): Current - HTC Rezound. Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. Former - HTC Incredible, Rooted, Skyraider 4.3.
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 185
Thanked 172 Times in 143 Posts
Default

I followed the directions and got my contacts birthdays showing up. Thanks a ton! However, I have another question. If I do the Facebook birthdays, will the people that are gmail contacts and facebook friends show up twice?
__________________
When in doubt, use SABOT
RawlingsSc is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2010, 08:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Reddman6988's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 84
 
Device(s): HTC Incredible
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 6
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

I added FDcal to my facebook and put it onto my google calendar. It just did not add any birthdays. Anyone else experiencing this?


Edit: It just takes time to populate. Aprox 20min
Reddman6988 is offline  
Last edited by Reddman6988; July 1st, 2010 at 09:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2010, 09:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,254
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 47
Thanked 177 Times in 131 Posts
Default

Are the birthdays showing up under contacts? Our "people? check and make sure facebook is listed under "online directories". then check your calendar and make sure there isnt a setting as to what the calendar shows. (I use Jorte, so I dont know about stock calendar).
FramCire is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2010, 09:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 15
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 8
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

awesome, thanks!
mandophish is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old July 5th, 2010, 01:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
Jolly Bounty Hunter
 
NightAngel79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Northern Ky
Gender: Male
Posts: 21,484
 
Device(s): HTC OneMax; Note 10.1; DROID DNA (retired);Transformer Prime(daughter); Rezound(retired); Droid In
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 13,760
Thanked 6,534 Times in 3,939 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to NightAngel79
Default

Great!!!!!
NightAngel79 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2010, 11:11 AM   #12 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Notsure Has anyone found a real way around this yet?

After searching for ways to get facebook birthdays into my phone calendar (HTC Incredible) I've tried and failed using the facebook export events link, and fdcal (I got 4 our of over 400 birthdays). I also tried adding contacts birthdays in google calendar hoping it would sync but that didn't work either. All of the contacts listed in google were imported from my phone, I don't use my google account except to back up my phone calendar and contacts. Has anyone found a real foolproof way to automatically add friend's birthdays from facebook?
DDuyan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2010, 01:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 16
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 29
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Notsure

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDuyan View Post
After searching for ways to get facebook birthdays into my phone calendar (HTC Incredible) I've tried and failed using the facebook export events link, and fdcal (I got 4 our of over 400 birthdays). I also tried adding contacts birthdays in google calendar hoping it would sync but that didn't work either. All of the contacts listed in google were imported from my phone, I don't use my google account except to back up my phone calendar and contacts. Has anyone found a real foolproof way to automatically add friend's birthdays from facebook?
Have you tried this?

Google Contact Sync | Heart of Angel
supa is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2010, 06:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Norway
Posts: 5
 
Device(s): HTC Wildfire
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

So there's no way to automatically add birthdays from Phone Contacts to your Phone Calendar?
Edit: NVM, I'm using Google's calendar now, and it worked.
Eplemosen is offline  
Last edited by Eplemosen; August 19th, 2010 at 03:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2010, 08:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 52
 
Device(s): Droid Incredible
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 5 Times in 1 Post
joshuahist
Default

This was huge. I stumbled upon this website trying to figure out how to do just this. (coming from a blackberry)
Joshuahist is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 01:46 PM   #16 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
wrestlingnrj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 22
 
Device(s): HTC Incredible
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to wrestlingnrj
Default

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but on the calendar itself, the birthdays show up a day after they actually are listed under the contact.

Ex. "Joe's" birthday is August 18 and it shows that under his contact, but when I go into the calendar it with say "Joe's birthday is today" under Aug 19.
wrestlingnrj is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2010, 07:45 AM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,011
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 24
Thanked 79 Times in 40 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingnrj View Post
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but on the calendar itself, the birthdays show up a day after they actually are listed under the contact.

Ex. "Joe's" birthday is August 18 and it shows that under his contact, but when I go into the calendar it with say "Joe's birthday is today" under Aug 19.
I am having that exact problem. Missed my brother's birthday...
Bearly is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2010, 03:23 PM   #18 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
wrestlingnrj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 22
 
Device(s): HTC Incredible
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to wrestlingnrj
Default

Looks like I was able to fix my issue with birthdays. Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Calendar Storage > Clear Data, then restart your phone
wrestlingnrj is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlingnrj For This Useful Post:
Grateful Diver (August 22nd, 2011)
Old September 22nd, 2010, 03:42 AM   #19 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I get the same problem with most guys. Fdcal just doesnt gather birthday information. Downloading the ical (ics) file shows just some random stuff with no entries and the file is 200 bytes
jastonas is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2010, 10:02 AM   #20 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bethesda MD
Posts: 114
 
Device(s): HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 9
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default

I don't think you need to download anything outside of the facebook update. With the update, it adds a Facebook calendar to your options within the calendar app. Just go to calendar, select menu>more>calendars>select the checkbox for facebook. This will show you all birthdays, events, etc.
jiggaDROID is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old September 25th, 2010, 07:34 PM   #21 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Great HOW TO... I had this working before I upgraded to Froyo and tested a few ROMs and kernels. So I tried a few things such as removing the calendars syncing / refresh then adding them back without success. Pulling the Battery as was suggested in this or another thread. I finally go it working by go into Settings --> Applications --> Manage Applications --> All and froced stoped the list of items and deleted any data where it let me. I'm sure some was over kill but hey Got me back up and working.

Calendar
Calendar Storage
Calendar Sync Adapter
Calendar Widget
D Stankfeet is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2011, 02:06 PM   #22 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 13
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublebucklemonk View Post


To add Birthdays from Google contacts to your Google Calendar.

1. Using a computer go to calendar.google.com
2. Top Right corner, click on settings/calendar settings.
3. Under Calendar settings click Calendars
4. By Other Calendars, click Browse Interesting Calendars
5. Under Interesting Calendars, select More
6. Subscribe to the Contacts' Birthdays and Events calendar.
7. Return to Calendar, your Contacts' Birthdays should now be appearing.
8. On your phone open the calendar app and go to menu/more/refresh
9. Go to menu/more/calendars and make sure the new CBE calendar is checked.
10. Back to Calendar. The birthdays should now be showing.
11. If they do not appear, try menu/refresh.
12. If they still do not appear go to menu/more/calendars/remove and remove the CBE calendar then menu/more/calendars/add and readd the CBE calendar (this is what I had to do).
Is this supposed to work for the HTC Desire? I follow this list, and birthdays shows up on the calendar on the website - but not on the phone? The calendar doesn't show up in the list on the phone?
andwhat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2011, 03:28 PM   #23 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 13
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Stankfeet View Post
I finally go it working by go into Settings --> Applications --> Manage Applications --> All and froced stoped the list of items and deleted any data where it let me. I'm sure some was over kill but hey Got me back up and working.
Ah yes, that seemed to work. Delete everything - curious.
andwhat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2011, 06:22 AM   #24 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Everything worked perfectly! I have my Facebook contacts' birthdays syncing to my phone via Google Calendar. Thanks.
arguseyes is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2011, 05:19 PM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 351
 
Device(s): Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy SII, Nexus 7, Milestone 2
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 49
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Default

Was all working fine...but fdcal is no more.
dunjamon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2011, 06:50 PM   #26 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: California
Posts: 1
 
Device(s): Droid Incredible HTC
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

how do I sync contacts from my Outlook 2007 program to my Droid?
bobericson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2011, 12:07 PM   #27 (permalink)
The Doctor
 
chanchan05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,376
 
Device(s): Note 3 LTE (N7105), Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus (P6200), Samsung Galaxy SL (I9003), , Samsung Galaxy
Carrier: Globe Philippines

Thanks: 173
Thanked 2,513 Times in 2,079 Posts
Default

@bobericson - assuming you have a data plan:

1. Download Go Contacts Sync
2. Run the program to sync your main Outlook Contacts Folder to Google Contacts
3. If you have background syncing enabled on your phone to your Google Account, the contacts would appear in a few minutes.
4. Everytime you edit a contact on your phone, Google Contacts becomes updated and will sync this to Outlook based on the sync schedule.
5. You should have NO phone-saved contacts in this scenario, instead you have Google Contacts.
chanchan05 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:15 PM   #28 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Grateful Diver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 20
 
Device(s): Motorola Droid MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 7
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default Finally, a solution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingnrj View Post
Looks like I was able to fix my issue with birthdays. Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Calendar Storage > Clear Data, then restart your phone
Thank you!!! Since Droid 2.3.3 was released, my Gmail Contacts birthdays would show up perfectly fine on Google Calendar, but new entries wouldn't show up on my Droid Calendar. The earlier solution that seemed to work for so many people didn't help. Your fix did the trick.
Grateful Diver is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2011, 01:50 AM   #29 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bangalore, India
Posts: 1
 
Device(s): HTC Wildfire S
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Did all the above but still my HTC Wildfire S didn't get updated with the contacts birthdays. Why don't we have a "Add to Calendar" when adding birthdays to the contacts. Isn't that basic functionality ?
don.lohith is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2011, 06:39 PM   #30 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2
 
Device(s): HTC Desire HD
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublebucklemonk View Post
I've seen quite a few people wondering how to get the birthday's from their contacts (either google, facebook or both) into their calendars. Here is how to do it.

First, Facebook limits the way you can view their data (phone numbers, birthday's, etc.). They will allow you to view it, but not to scrape the data to transfer to another app (which is why there is no way to sync your google and facebook addressbooks). I remember a while back somebody wrote a facebook app that would sync with Plaxo and facebook shut down the users account within a day of him starting to use the program. Because of this limitation, you will need to add 2 calendars to get all your birthdays and if you have a birthday in both facebook and google, that birthday will appear twice. That being said, here is what you can do.

To add Birthdays from Google contacts to your Google Calendar.

1. Using a computer go to calendar.google.com
2. Top Right corner, click on settings/calendar settings.
3. Under Calendar settings click Calendars
4. By Other Calendars, click Browse Interesting Calendars
5. Under Interesting Calendars, select More
6. Subscribe to the Contacts' Birthdays and Events calendar.
7. Return to Calendar, your Contacts' Birthdays should now be appearing.
8. On your phone open the calendar app and go to menu/more/refresh
9. Go to menu/more/calendars and make sure the new CBE calendar is checked.
10. Back to Calendar. The birthdays should now be showing.
11. If they do not appear, try menu/refresh.
12. If they still do not appear go to menu/more/calendars/remove and remove the CBE calendar then menu/more/calendars/add and readd the CBE calendar (this is what I had to do).

*Google does not currently have a way to add reminders to this calendar. You can add a reminder to any individual birthday, one at a time, from your phone, but the reminders will not sync back to the web version of Gcal and will only work on the phone.

To add Birthdays from Facebook to your Google Calendar
1. Go to fbCal.com - Facebook Calendar Generator, and click Get your calendars now
2. In facebook click Allow/Allow/Allow
3. Under "Subscribe to Friends Birthdays" click the Google Calendar icon
4. In Google Calendar, Select Yes add this Calendar
5. In Google Calendar go to Settings/Calendars, double click the calendar with the really long complicated name, and rename to fbCal or something else you will remember, Save. Facebook birthdays should now be showing in Gcal.
6. In your phone calendar, menu/more/refresh
7. Menu/more/calendars/ and put a checkmark next to the fbCal calendar.
8. Menu/more/refresh
9. Everything should be working now.

*If you go back to the fbCal page in facebook, you can follow the same process to create a calendar for Facebook events. You CAN create regular Google notifications for both facebook calendars.

Hope it helps.
Thank you very much. This is exactly the info I was looking for!
ampschell is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old January 5th, 2012, 03:40 AM   #31 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default New Problem with b-day?!

I have completed the sync with contacts birthdays in google calender. And it works just fine on the screen.

But when I use Jorte and choose the calenders I want everything works BUT some of the birthdays are missing från contacts birthday.
I cant find any logic in this. I have synced the calenders many times, de-selected and selected calenders, cleaned cachedata from the calender, re-installed Jorte, modified the stockcalender. Nothing works.

Someone?
wemla is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2012, 08:57 AM   #32 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

the fbcal link doesnt work... ):
srdjanpsy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2012, 10:50 AM   #33 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

here's the solution (:
How to Integrate Facebook friend's birthdays with Google Calendar
srdjanpsy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Tags
calendar, contacts, facebook, google


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > HTC Droid Incredible > Incredible - Tips and Tricks

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.