and baseband unknown ?
Any help suggestion ?
info from xda forum for your information:
Originally Posted by ndemin View Post
To all, previously I have same problem regarding unknown broadband and NULL IMEI. I have done some experiment to solve the problem. I face the problem during flashing custom ROM (Android KitKat 4.4.2). At the same time I have also the following problem: "the device is locked for abnormal factory reset". Many tips/tricks/tools/flash suggested in the forum not working. So, I try to share my experience here.
A. Solution for "the device is locked for abnormal factory reset"
I notice this problem occur after wiping data from CWM. Even the reactivation lock is not ticked (setting>general>security) you will have this problem.
I used normal method to solve this problem. The key is we must remember username and password for samsung account.
1. Try to log in into Samsung account url (https://account.samsung.com/account/check.do
) from laptop/computer.
2. Make sure you have active internet connection (wifi or mobile data)
3. Flash your Note 3 (mine N9005) with stock ROM or custom ROM (assume you have proper CWM). If you use custom ROM, select stock kernel (or select any stock in any option)
4. Configure Note 3 (name and gmail account as well) and if you enter the page that shows "the device is locked for abnormal factory reset" then login using email and and pasword in step 1. The phone should be fine now.
B. Solution for unknown broadband or NULL IMEI
1. Backup your importand data, phone addres from the phone.
2. Do factory data reset (setting>general>backup and reset)
3. Flash Stock ROM using Odin (you can wipe data from CWM before flasing stock ROM, but you may have locked device problem)
4. Flash your modem from this link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2475714
5. Problem should be solved, then you can root and flash custom ROM
Hope this method can help yot to solve the problem...
Thanks but i already tired that N9005 LTE modems + 6 more modems from omega roms... still imei null and unknown baseband...