September 27th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Join Date: Sep 2013
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Huawei keeps telling me I have insufficient storage
I have a HUAWEI u8681 and all I did was the following:
(1) Setting > Storage > Change the default from "install apps to the SD card" back too "install apps to internal" memory.
(2) Install app "Apps 2 SD" (has orange Icon with Black SD within)
Move a ton of apps to the SD card.. so you will have room in your
internal memory needed for step (5)
(3) UnMount SD Card > Then Restart Cell Phone
(4) Notice that the Setting > Storage > internal memory is working
(5) Go to Google Store > Settings > My Apps > UPDATE ALL
All your apps updates and no issues
(6) NOTE: DO NOT CHANGE the default memory to be INTERNAL as
step one... this is what I believe creates this issue.
Or it may be that I was moving my apps to the SD card wrong;
I am not sure, but the "Apps 2 SD" solved the issue if that was the
case. If your energetic; you could try this solution without the
"Apps 2 SD" first.. see if it worked... then if it doesn't then include
Step (2) and see if works for you.
(7) Mount SD Card > Then Restart Cell Phone
I hope this helps as it was driving me nuts for months until I figured it
If this works for you, please paste this information to another site
to get the word around. Maybe someone could post this on YouTube etc..