June 16th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Diego Office
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Do you know Android, the Android team is looking for CONSULTANTS!
Duration = 12 months
Engineer 1: 1 – 3 years Experience
Be part of the Android team responsible for the commercialization of Android’s Snapdragon platform. Triage, debug and fix issues reported in overnight sanity or stability testing of Android build variants for Snapdragon. Integrate additional Android features to Snapdragon as identified by the Project Manager and Technical Lead(s). Porting Android software stack to the Snapdragon chipset family. Support the testing and stabilization of the integrated software stack and additional features. Document the Android software stack and all integrated features. Support the deployment of the integrated software to internal teams for verification and further development as well as commercial releases to external customers.
· Android experience is a definite plus.
Proven ability to design, debug and document complex software applications.
· Proven programming experience in C or C++ required. User space programming expertise in Linux required.
· Technical understanding of mobile HLOS framework (e.g. Android, Symbian, Windows Phone) required.
· Familiarity with object-oriented design, COM or related technologies is highly desired.
· Prior experience with Snapdragon platforms is a plus.
· Technical understanding and experience working on Android framework - for e.g. Stagefright, Surface Flinger, Telephony Framework etc. is a definite plus.
· Experience developing and debugging in embedded environments is highly desired.
· Experience in Java programming is a plus.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
· Mature interpersonal skills with an ability to collaboratively work with many varied teams and resolve problems spanning many disciplines.
· Proven ability to work in a dynamic, multi-tasked environment.
If interested in the job please contact Anuj Patel at: anuj.patel@Collabera.com