My name is Tina Galloway and I am the technical recruiter with International Biometric Group. I thought some of you might be interested in this exciting opportunity we currently have available for direct hire. I have provided a brief overview below. Please contact me if you have an interest and more details can be provided. I can be reached at 703-649-5223 or TGalloway@biometricgroup.com
If you're ready to challenge yourself and get creative, then IBG is the perfect place for you! International Biometric Group is seeking a motivated Android Mobile Application Developer to design, develop, debug, and integrate a web based JAVA / Android Mobile Application. The ideal candidate should possess strong problem solving skills and illustrate the ability to work in a team environment under minimum supervision.
• Android development using Java
• Developing against third-party APIs
• Experience with the Android SDK and NDK
• C/C++ development on Linux
• Technical understanding of Android OS
• Knowledge of security best practices
• 2-5 years software experience with Java and C
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be able to hold and maintain Security Clearance / Clearance require Citizenship
IBG provides research, consulting, and systems engineering services in counter-terrorism, border security, online fraud prevention, cyber security and identification systems. IBG is an industry leader in biometric technologies - such as fingerprint, face recognition, and iris recognition - as well as online identity technologies and applications.
IBG offers full-time salaried positions and a competitive benefits package with health, dental, vision plans, 401(k), short-term and long-term disability, paid holidays, vacation and sick days, and career development
IBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Appy Online: https://ibgweb.applicantpro.com/jobs/