Originally Posted by swc2001
Man there has got to be a way to do this. I don't want to use the same ole email account anymore . I would like to use a more proffesional address. I also do not want to have to re-buy all of my paid apps that I already own. I know ways around this but they are just work arounds. I want an actual solution to the problem. Yes I know you can use Titanium backup and put them on another account that way. You can use bump or Bluetooth file transfer. Yes you can Push the apk's to your computer or you can have two email addresses in your gmail app. These and other solutions are all work arounds. I want somthing where I have one email address just like I do now and I can uget updates for my paid apps thru that email address. Can anyone help?
Thanks in Advance guys.
If your ROOTED you can do it.
FOR ROOT ONLY
Very Simplier way
1. Login with current google account (account with paid apps)for example paidapps@gmail
2. Install all paid apps on your phone
2. Purchase & Install "Titanium Back Up Pro" from Market
3. Back up all apps using Titanium Back up app
4. Factory Reset Phone to remove your current gmail account.
6. After reset enter in NEW gmail account for example noappsyet@gmail
5. Repurchase Titanium Back Up Pro with NEW GMAIL account
6. Restore all apps on Titanium Back UP Pro
7. HERES The FIX. On Titanium Back up Pro launch the Market Dr option to relink all apps on your phone(paid apps with old gmail account paidappas@gmail) to new Gmail noappsyet@gmail
8. You now have all your paid apps installed on your phone with only Gmail account(the new one) and you can update them from the market.
THis is the simpliest way obviously if your a guru you'll figure out a way to re-install Titanium back up pro without repurchasing but if your a newb just repurchase it after all your saving a lot of money on all your other paid apps.