November 14th, 2012, 11:45 AM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Nov 2012
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Questions about my LG Connect
Hi, I was wondering if any of you experienced users could help me with a few questions about my LG Connect 4G phone, please:
1. How can I play the (full/real) game of Cityville, Cityville 2, or Cityville Hometown? It won't allow me!
2. How can I keep the 4G on? It drops to either 1G or goes off every so often even when I stay in the same position/location.
3. Can I root my phone without connecting it to a computer? Or is it not possible?
4. I've been using Juice Defender for my crappy battery. I've noticed a lot of LG Connect phones have battery problems. Short of buying a battery, what else can I do?
5. Is anyone else having problems with Rhapsody? It was fine until a few weeks ago. I've done everything the support ppl have told me to (many times), but still have problems.
Thank y'all! Sorry for so many questions. I've had this sucker for almost 4 months, and regret buying it. But ya gotta work with what you have when you're on a budget lol