Alright so ive been using this Free app called Droid VPN
(Virtual Private Network
) its an app that fools metropcs/ any other carriers from knowing what your surfing on the web through a server. If you don't know what VPN is , don't worry just google / youtube it. This allows you to go on all the websites with out the carrier blocking it.
Ok so how to use this app-
First off your phone needs to be rooted / which im assuming it is since most of you are tethering in some way with another app. if your not then look for something else i guess.
Follow these steps
1. Go to the Play Store (Android market
2. Find Droid VPN and download (has a green icon
4. Open Droid VPN
5. Make an account with Droid vpn (super easy and fast
7. press start
8. go back to the tether app your using and start the tethering
9. Sit back and enjoy surfing the web with no flaws!!!
ohh yeah ps! after a while u need to upgrade your account for a fee, but its free for the beginning of use, then after they limit you for like 100mb , i suggest
upgrading for unlimited use.
Hope this helps! and share this!! thanks!