August 16th, 2012, 04:14 AM
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: In the greatest country of the world. That's right, Texas!
Device(s): ROM: Cyanogenmod 10 Experimental
Modem: UVLI5 Leak (Flashed w/Team Sonic's Aroma Installer)
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm kind of in the same situation and I've got an individual on here helping me out. If you'd like, here are some downloads to place on your computer to help you along your way.
(first download this ADB setup) Setting Up ADB
(Next follow this guide. I've tried this and it didn't work for me, but never hurts to keep trying.)
- Back up all necessary data. See: Preparing for a master reset on Android.
- Turn off the phone.
- Note: If the phone is unresponsive and does not turn off, remove the battery and then re-insert it.
- Press and simultaneously hold the Volume Down, Qwerty F, and Qwerty A keys.
- Press and hold the Power/Lock key.
- Release only the Power/Lock key after you see the LG logo.
- Note: If you see the Android shooting up, the reset hasnt been completed and you will need to restart.
- Release the remaining keys after the LG logo flashes.
- The Android Unpacking screen appears.
- The phone will restart and complete the factory reset.
(Last be sure to get this.) Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire
I hope the person who gave me this stuff doesn't get mad I gave it out. I mean, we're all on here to help one another out right?!