My first post ever ^^
@kore: I do not recommend CM7 nightly, if you want a phone fully
functional, but to wait for official 2.3, or a stable cyanogenmod rom.
BTW I use a simple pair of sony headphones, which cost around
$20, the ones came with the phone were pretty useless.
I do not have any problems with the music though when using
the sony headphones, also considering that there is pretty wide
scale of EQ settings in the LG player which is impressive and
they are also quite effective.
However, I am disappointed about this phone too, because..
- it came with a crap user interface, few options only, lagging
- 2.2 system just because they wanted to be the first to release
a dual-core mobile phone, it should've came with 2.3 at least, now
we will actually pray to get any update after 2.3...
- I CAN'T download anything using Tegra app,
- RAM in the phone DISAPPEARS after few days, so you have to
restart it, but WHY? everyone says Android is clever and will manage
your ram efficiently, well I never saw anything like that, I have to use
task killer on my "high-end" phone, or if I want to open a webpage,
restart the phone, cause it got sooo slow..
- I dunno if it's the camera or the camera app, but the picture quality
is terribly, even if I try setting up everything manually, literally there
is NO macro mode (!) 'cause I could not take ANY macro photos, not
even with manual focus; my 5mpixel desire would take twice as better
quality photos. (NO DEDICATED CAMERA BUTTON - WTF?!)
But to mention some positive things
- I love the gorilla glass
- I love the IPS panel display and its quality
- I love holding the phone, it feels good quality
- I like the default keyboard, however I thought HTC has the best of all
- Multitasking is fast and real