January 18th, 2011, 02:01 AM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Device(s): LG GT540
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Easy LG GT540 Updates
Download The Application, Run it
2. On the Right hand panel theres "Install USB Drivers"
Select your model
3. Make sure your phone is set "debugging mode" and "turn off Mass storage Devices" DO NOT MOUNT YOUR SD CARD
4. Connect both the PC to the phone
5. It should work if you have the Drivers installed correctly
6. Hit Update and a pop up will progress through
then you have the updated version...