Your experience may very, and I am in no way responsible if something goes wrong, but I may have found a way loosely based off this guide [GUIDE] How To Use QPST to INCREASE the volume on the Evo 3D - xda-developers
to boost all volume levels. Now it may be placebo, and im not exactly sure if I should be messing with these settings, but my phone seems louder!
Here's my guide, that is again loosely based off the xda forum mentioned above.
1. Install LG drivers.
2. Get your spc code from Online MEID & ESN Converter - Converts to and from HEX/DEX and Caluclates MetroPCS SPC
3. Download QPST.
4. Install QPST software
5. Connect phone to computer via usb and change the usb connection type to internet connection.
6. Start QPST service programming. Highlight your phones com port and start service programming via the start clients pull down.
7. Click Read from phone
8. Enter your SPC number (the one obtained from step number 1)
9. Click the Sounds tab. *This appears to be talking, and ringer volumes if im not mistaken, for multimedia only see below*
10. Change each level to whatever you want it to be. Level 4 is the loudest (try not to blow your speaker!)
11. Click the MM Audio tab. *This appears to be multimedia volume, the good one in my opinion
12. Change each level to whatever you want it to be. Level 4 is the loudest (try not to blow your speaker!) I kept the beep down to 2, and didn't mess with anything that that didn't have a numeric level pull down (you'll see what I mean)
13. Write to phone.
14. Phone will reboot.