I have recently bought a bluetooth keyboard on ebay and it does not seems to work with my cellphone. It seems that to be able to use the bluetooth keyboard, an application is required to help to establish the connection between the phone and the keyboard.
I have tried these apps :
- bluekeyboard jp
- bluetooth keyboard easyconnect
- [no apps]
In all case, I can't go further than having it "paired but not connected".
With Blueinput, there are error messages:
- Error: Failed to open a HID connection to Bluetooth Keyboard
- Error: cannot establish a SPP connection
Here is the link to bluetooth keyboard ebay page:
Palm sized Bluetooth Keyboard for PC PDA Laptop Cell Phone PS3
According to the manuals shipped with the keyboard, for:
- Windows Mobile 5.0 and above + bluetooth v2.0: it works out of the box
- Jailbroken Iphone - Bluetooth v2.0: An app is necessary : BTStack Keyboard App.
- LG Optimus Net p690b
- Android v2.3.4
- Kernel v188.8.131.52-perf
- Build # GRJ22
- Software version : V10i-JAN-19-2012
The chip inside the keyboard is a BCM2042KFBG.
What should I do to make it work ?