Go Back   Android Forums > Android Development > Developer Forums > liquid0624

New Forums: Nexus Player | Nexus 9
View Poll Results: Poll closed due to new release for this ROM
5 Star ROM Rating: Elite 70 79.55%
4 Star ROM Rating: Outstanding 13 14.77%
3 Star ROM Rating: Average 2 2.27%
2 Star ROM Rating: Not Ready for Primetime 1 1.14%
1 Star ROM Rating: Not Usable 2 2.27%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:14 PM   #501 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 78
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

BucYouUp68 I did that and now it is stuck on the motorola sign..??

Advertisements
chosendude is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:19 PM   #502 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 29
 
Device(s): Droid
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cry i need some help

I installed lfy 1.4 and loved it...i just rooted and was very happy. Then i read that the lfy 1.41 update would fix some issues and installed it. Everything is cool, except for my virtual keyboard. It force closes after i type a few letters. Physical keyboard works fine. Can someone tell me how to fix this. Will installing droid2 keyboard fix this and if so can someone write a quick guide for installation...i'm still new at this but feel confident if i have a guide. Thanks in advance.
SAFE_2006 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:20 PM   #503 (permalink)
Member
 
BucYouUp68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 373
 
Device(s): Stock Bionic
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 14
Thanked 27 Times in 19 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosendude View Post
BucYouUp68 I did that and now it is stuck on the motorola sign..??
After Loading the ROM, Or the Theme?
__________________
I think the SEARCH BUTTON is broken!!!!
BucYouUp68 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:22 PM   #504 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 78
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

The Rom
chosendude is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:24 PM   #505 (permalink)
Member
 
BucYouUp68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 373
 
Device(s): Stock Bionic
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 14
Thanked 27 Times in 19 Posts
Default

Try Downloading the Rom Fresh, Place on your SD card. And follow the steps again.
BucYouUp68 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:26 PM   #506 (permalink)
Member
 
droid_freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Idaho
Posts: 199
 
Device(s): Droid Charge HTC TBolt Nook Color
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 33
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to droid_freak rob.cude@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosendude View Post
Oh well i wiped everything before i installed my ROM. Nothing force closed untill i tried out the themes. Now everything does. Should i just redo everything? or is there a quick fix
I had some issue like this and if you follow a few rules to wiping if you haven't it works. This is for ROM Manager

  1. Wipe Cache and Data.
  2. Go to partitions and format boot and system.

I think UBRocked said this but it has worked every time.
droid_freak is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:30 PM   #507 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 78
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I tried.. But idk how im supposed to get into my phone saying as im stuck on a Motorola screen on boot
chosendude is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:37 PM   #508 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 29
 
Device(s): Droid
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tongue

Sorry to interupt but can some help me with my post about 5 spots above..i didn't quote anybody so i thought i'd get some attention.
SAFE_2006 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:39 PM   #509 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 65
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 12
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNeitzel View Post
Anyone else still having wifi problems with slayhers kernels? I still am, even with the 1.6 version posted.
Went to p3 and have no issues.
Zero issues using his latest nightly
for the 1.25Ghz kernel v1.6

In fact I have better wifi signal
__________________

HTC Rezound Currently FUBAR'D
HTC Thunderbolt (Runs better than the Rezound)
SigmunDroid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:42 PM   #510 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 65
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 12
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JezterVA View Post

On another note: Maybe the one-click methods of rooting are the culprit here. Everyone who has reported this problem has used either Easy Root or Universal Androot. Are there any thoughts as to why this may be?

Cheers!
Nein.

I used DMupdater to root
(I think Easy Root essentially copied DroidMod's work) and charged for it

but besides that I have been loading ROM after rom, kernel after
kernel and just about every update.zip using either ROM manager
or SPREcovery and both work, everything works, zero issues.
SigmunDroid is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:50 PM   #511 (permalink)
Member
 
droid_freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Idaho
Posts: 199
 
Device(s): Droid Charge HTC TBolt Nook Color
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 33
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to droid_freak rob.cude@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosendude View Post
I tried.. But idk how im supposed to get into my phone saying as im stuck on a Motorola screen on boot

So you have pulled the battery, waited for 120 secs, reinstalled and then tried holding X-key and power to get into recovery and you can't get there?
droid_freak is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 10:58 PM   #512 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 78
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

i can get into recovery.. never does anything after. I just went to a backup.

Im back now updating all my aps. You think i should try to theme again? Or will it prob not work?
chosendude is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 11:03 PM   #513 (permalink)
Member
 
droid_freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Idaho
Posts: 199
 
Device(s): Droid Charge HTC TBolt Nook Color
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 33
Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to droid_freak rob.cude@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosendude View Post
i can get into recovery.. never does anything after. I just went to a backup.

Im back now updating all my aps. You think i should try to theme again? Or will it prob not work?
Make sure you flash to SPRecovery then back to ROM Manager, clear your download cache in ROM Manager and then reboot into recovery. Load the ROM from SD, chose the theme and you should be good to go.
droid_freak is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2010, 11:38 PM   #514 (permalink)
Antidisestablishmentarian
 
johnlgalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 3rd Rock
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,395
 
Device(s): Motorola® DROID® BIONIC®
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 2,168
Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,362 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to johnlgalt Send a message via MSN to johnlgalt Send a message via Yahoo to johnlgalt Send a message via Skype™ to johnlgalt johnlgalt@gmail.com
Default

OK, so here's my story. YMMV - so, unless you're reasonably seasoned at fixing things when they break (reaD:bricking you phone) DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME

Now that that little disclaimer lookin thing is outta the way, let's go.

I was running Smoked Glass b/c I really wanted a nice Smoked glass look on my phone - among other reasons b/c I just like the smoked glass look ever since I first discovered it (when I applied it to the Android Developer Community v0.3 ROM - remember that one?

Anyhoo, although it had v.12 or v.13 of the equalizer built in (which did, in fact, work very nicely on all my BT audio as well as too well (crackling) on my notification DROID.ogg), it also had some issues - apps that I know for a fact that were in the market were all of a sudden no longer there, and it had little tiny idiosyncrasies that it never had before - including some issues with highlighting not working on LP.

So, As I have been promising to run this ROM on my phone to UBR for like the last month, I finally took the plunge. Just to be funny, I made a full backup, updated apps, ran a complete TiBu, and made a second full backup.

I then installed the ROM without any wipe. Yup, you got it - I live on the edge.

ROM booted perfectly fine, all 170+ apps intact. I then installed the update.

Again, no wipe. Again, no problems.

So, feelin my oats, I decided to give Smoke LFY a whirl - still haven't made a backup, still not wiping. Now, you might think this story has a good ending, or you might think it has a bad ending....

All I gotta say is


WOO HOO

(Sorry, just had to do it).

This thing is fast, smooth, and has not once caused me an issue thus far. I upgraded back to jdflg's 1200 MHz kernel (now with Temp Monitor support, yay!) and this ROM is unbelievably fast. And slick. And astounds me in more ways than I can imagine.

I am about to clean some things up - remove a few apps from system, disable ads, remove all my LWPs (cause I consider them pure fluff - I impress people more with what my phone can do not how it looks, like some notorious Jobians like to do) and then see how it really flies.

I hate to make the comparison b/c of the stigma associated with the ROM, but I ran Ultimate DROID ROM for a very very long time - b/c it was the single most stable ROM i ever had at 1200 MHz, and it had a nice Smoked Glass look. In fact, it was, to date, the most stable ROM I had ever used.


Until Now.

Liquid - you've done a dandy job. All the apps that were missing previously under SG are now back again, and I have already update a few of them. Next comes the cleanup and then a new set of benchmarks. I think I ma gonna be impressed.

I think some of you might also be impressed.

Many thanks to UBR for twisting my arm so long ago, to all the testers (esp GLD, but all in general) and a mighty big thanks to Liquid for putting so much time and effort into the process of building this ROM.

May the Schwartz be with you (I ask that question of all my victims. I just like the sound of it) {You hear that Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability}.

(No fonts were harmed in the construction of this post - although one did reach its limit as to just how big it can be stretched)
__________________

Files for the Motorola® DROID® BIONIC®:
Motorola USB drivers v5.9.0 | Motorola RSD Lite v5.7
My DropBox Referral link
johnlgalt is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnlgalt For This Useful Post:
droid_freak (August 23rd, 2010), UBRocked (August 24th, 2010)
Old August 24th, 2010, 12:08 AM   #515 (permalink)
VZW Nexus Please!!!
 
UBRocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,300
 
Device(s): See my signature...this section isn't big enough anymore!
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1,796
Thanked 1,634 Times in 895 Posts
ubrocked@gmail.com
Default

Well...It's about friggen time! LOL

Next time when I tell ya to try something...don't take a month to ponder!

J/K, glad you liked it. It's the first ROM that has felt like "home" to me. Fast, stable, and great themes to choose from.
__________________
Myself: 2014 Kia Soul+, LG G3, Motorola iPhone 6, Nexus 7 (2013), multiple Google TVs
Wife and Kids: iPhone 5, iPad 4th Gen, HTC Droid DNA, Galaxy Tab 3 (7"), iPhone 4S, Nexus 7 (2013)
Retired: Moto X, Motorola Droid Razr M, HTC Droid DNA, Galaxy Nexus, Thunderbolt, Droid Pro, Fascinate, Motorola Droid 1, 3 & 4, Transformer TF101, Galaxy Tab (7" WiFi), Archos 70
UBRocked is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 12:19 AM   #516 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
messenger13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 3,130
 
Device(s): RAZR MAXX; DROID BIONIC (now the wife's); Moto (OG) DROID (now my son's)
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 82
Thanked 378 Times in 224 Posts
Default

My only complaint is I wish there were more themes.

EDIT: I just checked the OP and I see one was added (smoked). Or, maybe I just missed it before. ???
__________________
- Joe

RAZR Maxx ... Love it!
messenger13 is offline  
Last edited by messenger13; August 24th, 2010 at 12:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 12:20 AM   #517 (permalink)
Antidisestablishmentarian
 
johnlgalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 3rd Rock
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,395
 
Device(s): Motorola® DROID® BIONIC®
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 2,168
Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,362 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to johnlgalt Send a message via MSN to johnlgalt Send a message via Yahoo to johnlgalt Send a message via Skype™ to johnlgalt johnlgalt@gmail.com
Default

I got what I wanted.

Question: All of the system installed apps - FB, etc. - I know I can install those form the market. How about the non market ones, like Talk and GMail APp and Search - (OK, I think the new search was in the market) - if I remove those then I am SOL, right?

Just asking, not planning on actually removing them - but I am having issues updating Pandora, as a new update came out and I plan on reverting - the clear BG is nice until I actually try reading the song name - while driving.

Not good
johnlgalt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 12:21 AM   #518 (permalink)
Antidisestablishmentarian
 
johnlgalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 3rd Rock
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,395
 
Device(s): Motorola® DROID® BIONIC®
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 2,168
Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,362 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to johnlgalt Send a message via MSN to johnlgalt Send a message via Yahoo to johnlgalt Send a message via Skype™ to johnlgalt johnlgalt@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by messenger13 View Post
My only complaint is I wish there were more themes. I would like just a basic smoked-glass type theme. Currently I'm using the BLuEBeRRy theme, then I customized the icons with my own. Really the only thing that bothers me is the blue pulldown notifications shade. I'd rather it be smoked glass or just black.

But other than that, I'm extremely impressed and satisfied.
He made a basic black notification in a subsequent post, IIRC....
johnlgalt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 12:22 AM   #519 (permalink)
Antidisestablishmentarian
 
johnlgalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 3rd Rock
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,395
 
Device(s): Motorola® DROID® BIONIC®
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 2,168
Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,362 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to johnlgalt Send a message via MSN to johnlgalt Send a message via Yahoo to johnlgalt Send a message via Skype™ to johnlgalt johnlgalt@gmail.com
Default

See http://androidforums.com/droid-roms/150437-liquid-frozen-yogurt-v1-4-frg22-custom-rom-built-source-updated-patch-ota-update-fix.html#post1380920

Or were you asking for *more* ?
johnlgalt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 01:27 AM   #520 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I used easy root to root properly , then put on the Liquid Frozen Yogurt ROM (great), but then I installed Smoke LFY after the ROM and now my phone is completely haywire. It boots (and has some of the SLFY UI stuff) but it basically isn't operational and there's a constant error message in garbled text saying that something or other has stopped responding.

I've done all the backing up, but when I boot into recovery, I can't see any of the ROM Manager options... how do I find my backup ROMs? (Also, I can fight through the error messages and access the ROM Manager app in a pretty limited way (for example, I can't flash a clockwork recovery because it says there's no internet connection.)

(Oh, also when I first get into ROM Manager it gives me a "recovery failure" dialog... so, if I can get recovery mode to work, then I can flip back to an old ROM)

Thanks for any advice anybody has. (Motorola Droid 1)
Martin2195 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old August 24th, 2010, 01:47 AM   #521 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 65
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 12
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlgalt View Post
I got what I wanted.

Question: All of the system installed apps - FB, etc. - I know I can install those form the market. How about the non market ones, like Talk and GMail APp and Search - (OK, I think the new search was in the market) - if I remove those then I am SOL, right?

Just asking, not planning on actually removing them - but I am having issues updating Pandora, as a new update came out and I plan on reverting - the clear BG is nice until I actually try reading the song name - while driving.

Not good

Hey there.
You need to find the BnB theme thread (By TheBowers) at Droid forums.
Then open up Terminal Emulator (from your phone)

Su
sysrw
then follow the rest of the directions which will remove
Pandora from the system/app directory, then reboot.

Next install the new Pandora themed app in the OP of that
same thread as an update.zip, although if using Clockwork
there is no need, just place the file onto the Root of the Sd
card, and choose install from SD card, no need to wipe, just click OK.

Done.
Quality is back like it was in 2.1....
SigmunDroid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 01:49 AM   #522 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 65
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 12
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlgalt View Post
OK, so here's my story. YMMV - so, unless you're reasonably seasoned at fixing things when they break (reaD:bricking you phone) DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME

Now that that little disclaimer lookin thing is outta the way, let's go.

I was running Smoked Glass b/c I really wanted a nice Smoked glass look on my phone - among other reasons b/c I just like the smoked glass look ever since I first discovered it (when I applied it to the Android Developer Community v0.3 ROM - remember that one?

Anyhoo, although it had v.12 or v.13 of the equalizer built in (which did, in fact, work very nicely on all my BT audio as well as too well (crackling) on my notification DROID.ogg), it also had some issues - apps that I know for a fact that were in the market were all of a sudden no longer there, and it had little tiny idiosyncrasies that it never had before - including some issues with highlighting not working on LP.

So, As I have been promising to run this ROM on my phone to UBR for like the last month, I finally took the plunge. Just to be funny, I made a full backup, updated apps, ran a complete TiBu, and made a second full backup.

I then installed the ROM without any wipe. Yup, you got it - I live on the edge.

ROM booted perfectly fine, all 170+ apps intact. I then installed the update.

Again, no wipe. Again, no problems.

So, feelin my oats, I decided to give Smoke LFY a whirl - still haven't made a backup, still not wiping. Now, you might think this story has a good ending, or you might think it has a bad ending....

All I gotta say is


WOO HOO

(Sorry, just had to do it).

This thing is fast, smooth, and has not once caused me an issue thus far. I upgraded back to jdflg's 1200 MHz kernel (now with Temp Monitor support, yay!) and this ROM is unbelievably fast. And slick. And astounds me in more ways than I can imagine.

I am about to clean some things up - remove a few apps from system, disable ads, remove all my LWPs (cause I consider them pure fluff - I impress people more with what my phone can do not how it looks, like some notorious Jobians like to do) and then see how it really flies.

I hate to make the comparison b/c of the stigma associated with the ROM, but I ran Ultimate DROID ROM for a very very long time - b/c it was the single most stable ROM i ever had at 1200 MHz, and it had a nice Smoked Glass look. In fact, it was, to date, the most stable ROM I had ever used.


Until Now.

Liquid - you've done a dandy job. All the apps that were missing previously under SG are now back again, and I have already update a few of them. Next comes the cleanup and then a new set of benchmarks. I think I ma gonna be impressed.

I think some of you might also be impressed.

Many thanks to UBR for twisting my arm so long ago, to all the testers (esp GLD, but all in general) and a mighty big thanks to Liquid for putting so much time and effort into the process of building this ROM.

May the Schwartz be with you (I ask that question of all my victims. I just like the sound of it) {You hear that Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability}.

(No fonts were harmed in the construction of this post - although one did reach its limit as to just how big it can be stretched)

A movie buff?
I like this guy!
SigmunDroid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 06:23 AM   #523 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Wilmington, DE
Posts: 1,307
 
Device(s): Moto Droid Nook Color
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 114
Thanked 517 Times in 295 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by messenger13 View Post
My only complaint is I wish there were more themes.

EDIT: I just checked the OP and I see one was added (smoked). Or, maybe I just missed it before. ???
Smoked has always been one of the availble themes. So far, there are also Blueberry, Tangerine, Watermark'd, Plain Black Bar, Black N Bold and Galaxy S. An Evo theme is being worked on for version 1.5 and I know a green theme (as yet unnamed) is in the works.
__________________
Droid
Project Elite 6.5 test/CorCor67 PE 1150Mhz SV
Nook Color
Dual boot from eMMC: CM7/Dalingrin OC kernel at 1350Mhz + Nook Color Stock 1.2 rooted
GirLuvsDroid is offline  
Last edited by GirLuvsDroid; August 24th, 2010 at 06:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 06:31 AM   #524 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 15
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Removing ADWlauncher ?

I have the blueberry theme installed as well as ADW Launcher. I want to install launcher pro instead. How do I do this ? I have tried going into Terminal Emulator and typing su rmadwlauncher but it always says rmadlauncher: not found. What am I doing wrong ? Thanks.
hilly65 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 06:31 AM   #525 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Wilmington, DE
Posts: 1,307
 
Device(s): Moto Droid Nook Color
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 114
Thanked 517 Times in 295 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlgalt View Post
I got what I wanted.

Question: All of the system installed apps - FB, etc. - I know I can install those form the market. How about the non market ones, like Talk and GMail APp and Search - (OK, I think the new search was in the market) - if I remove those then I am SOL, right?

Just asking, not planning on actually removing them - but I am having issues updating Pandora, as a new update came out and I plan on reverting - the clear BG is nice until I actually try reading the song name - while driving.

Not good
No, you're not SOL -- just take them out of the ROM file and push them back (or put them back using Root Explorer).
GirLuvsDroid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 08:37 AM   #526 (permalink)
Member
 
vr6dubbin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 174
 
Device(s): Motorola DROID BIONIC, DROID
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Question: Not sure if I should be posting this here or in the watermark'd thread, but I decided to give this rom a shot along with the smoked LFY theme. I had been running LithiumMod w/ Watermark'd before this, and for some reason I cannot get rid of all of the icons that came with the Watermark'd theme.

I don't necessarily have a problem with this, except that it's just in the back of my head that everything hasn't been uninstalled from the theme and I want to fix it.

Example:

After wiping data/cache twice in recovery (not through RM), I installed the LFY rom as I normally would, but immediately after installing, it was still themed with the Lithium Mod watermark'd theme. So I installed the Smoked LFY theme, and it replaced the notification bar as well as some of the icons.. but there are still plenty of icons that haven't been restored and still carry the image of the watermark'd theme. Am I missing something?
vr6dubbin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 08:45 AM   #527 (permalink)
VZW Nexus Please!!!
 
UBRocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,300
 
Device(s): See my signature...this section isn't big enough anymore!
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1,796
Thanked 1,634 Times in 895 Posts
ubrocked@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vr6dubbin View Post
Question: Not sure if I should be posting this here or in the watermark'd thread, but I decided to give this rom a shot along with the smoked LFY theme. I had been running LithiumMod w/ Watermark'd before this, and for some reason I cannot get rid of all of the icons that came with the Watermark'd theme.

I don't necessarily have a problem with this, except that it's just in the back of my head that everything hasn't been uninstalled from the theme and I want to fix it.

Example:

After wiping data/cache twice in recovery (not through RM), I installed the LFY rom as I normally would, but immediately after installing, it was still themed with the Lithium Mod watermark'd theme. So I installed the Smoked LFY theme, and it replaced the notification bar as well as some of the icons.. but there are still plenty of icons that haven't been restored and still carry the image of the watermark'd theme. Am I missing something?
Many of the themed apps you have are on the system partition, meaning that wiping data will not erase them. The smoked theme is not very heavily themed in terms of icons (most if not all of the stock icons are used). You would have to wipe the system partition to delete these (but that WILL leave you without an operating system).

I know I have posted this before somewhere on here...

Best Practices - When loading a new ROM where the base ROM is stock (vs. themed ROMs), you should get all of your applications installed and get everything set up the way you want it. After you do so, MAKE A BACKUP OF THAT ROM...then proceed to adding themes. If you find a theme you don't like, simply revert to your "Unthemed" backup and then flash a different theme.

If you were to load the Blueberry or Tangerine themes over the Watermark'D theme, you would most likely find that all traces of the Watermark'D theme are replaced with the other themes. Smoked is the exception to this because the icons are stock and with those apps being on the system partition, wiping data will only clear the data from the apps...not the themed icons.

Make sense?
UBRocked is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UBRocked For This Useful Post:
bsems1000 (August 24th, 2010)
Old August 24th, 2010, 09:27 AM   #528 (permalink)
Member
 
bsems1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: 7 cities VA
Posts: 432
 
Device(s): Retired OG Droid Injury Retired Droid X Current LTE Galaxy Nexus, VZW
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 57
Thanked 61 Times in 44 Posts
Default

Hey all, after reading around and much deliberation :-) I have chose to make this my first flashed ROM. I dl'd it and flashed it after wiping cache and all that.. But with i rebooted it looks like a stock phone as if i bought it from the store.

I also noticed that the ts said facebook wasnt in this rom. but im seeing that also. Did i do something wrong? How do i bring back my previous apps?

Update: I had tibackup so i have my old apps.. but im still looking at a stock screen. Is this normal until i try and flash a theme?
bsems1000 is offline  
Last edited by bsems1000; August 24th, 2010 at 09:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 09:47 AM   #529 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4
 
Device(s): Droid LFY 1.4 Chevyno1 1.25 ulv
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

My quickoffice doesn't seem to be working...using docs to go as a workaround but is this a bug or is there a fix?
bobr68 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 09:52 AM   #530 (permalink)
Member
 
bsems1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: 7 cities VA
Posts: 432
 
Device(s): Retired OG Droid Injury Retired Droid X Current LTE Galaxy Nexus, VZW
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 57
Thanked 61 Times in 44 Posts
Default

Ok, checked phones status.. says im running LFY so im good.

But I want the watermark'd theme.. the link is down though. Is it still available??
bsems1000 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old August 24th, 2010, 10:01 AM   #531 (permalink)
Premium Member
 
Papadroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 1,138
 
Device(s): VZW Note II
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 135
Thanked 283 Times in 196 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsems1000 View Post
Ok, checked phones status.. says im running LFY so im good.

But I want the watermark'd theme.. the link is down though. Is it still available??
Get it straight from here
Papadroid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 10:05 AM   #532 (permalink)
Member
 
vr6dubbin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 174
 
Device(s): Motorola DROID BIONIC, DROID
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 7
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBRocked View Post
Make sense?
Summed it up pretty good actually, thanks!
vr6dubbin is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vr6dubbin For This Useful Post:
UBRocked (August 24th, 2010)
Old August 24th, 2010, 10:06 AM   #533 (permalink)
VZW Nexus Please!!!
 
UBRocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,300
 
Device(s): See my signature...this section isn't big enough anymore!
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1,796
Thanked 1,634 Times in 895 Posts
ubrocked@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsems1000 View Post
Hey all, after reading around and much deliberation :-) I have chose to make this my first flashed ROM. I dl'd it and flashed it after wiping cache and all that.. But with i rebooted it looks like a stock phone as if i bought it from the store.

I also noticed that the ts said facebook wasnt in this rom. but im seeing that also. Did i do something wrong? How do i bring back my previous apps?

Update: I had tibackup so i have my old apps.. but im still looking at a stock screen. Is this normal until i try and flash a theme?
Yeah, what your seeing is normal. Also remember that google remembers what apps you downloaded from the market. If google recognizes that Facebook is not on your phone but you have installed it from the market previously...it will automatically download it for you. Here is a little better explanation on stock vs. themed appearance:

Custom ROMs com in 2 different appearance flavors...themed and un-themed and there are 2 types of build...source build and modified (or hacked) ROM.

Themed and Un-themed: A ROM that is packaged with a theme is a Themed ROM...meaning you can't get the ROM without getting the theme with it. This ROM (LFY) is not a themed ROM...it is a custom ROM with several themes available for it (slightly different as you have to install the theme separate from the ROM). One is really not "better" than another...just different ways of doing it. For example, JRummy had a ROM (kangerade and perhaps Lithium Mod was this way) where you had multiple theme choices but each one came loaded on a brand new ROM. It was a "packaged" deal. Like I said...just different ways of doing it.

Source build vs. hacked ROM: Source build ROMs are compiled from the source code that google has publicly available. The "official" Motorola 2.2 or 2.1 ROM that was on your phone before you rooted was built from google's source code. Motorola added drivers and come customization (minor tweaks as the Droid is vanilla android).

Source built custom ROMs do the same thing that Motorola did to compile the ROM but they have control to add features and tweak settings. The motorola produced drivers and compatible google apps are ALWAYS used in source built ROMs.

Hacked ROMs just use Motorola's ROM as a base ROM and then optimize it. This is a simpler process (from what I understand about it) and offers fewer possibilities to add additional functionality (like menu driven reboot options for example...never been done on a "hacked" ROM).

Both source built and hacked ROMs can be themed or un-themed.

That was a lot of droning on...and this is simply from a layman's perspective. I am not a dev, nor do I truly understand what all goes into creating a source built or hacked ROM. Just trying to give you an idea of the differences between the various ROMs out there so it makes more sense to you. Hope this was helpful
UBRocked is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UBRocked For This Useful Post:
bsems1000 (August 24th, 2010), Eddifire (August 27th, 2010), GirLuvsDroid (August 24th, 2010), johnlgalt (August 24th, 2010)
Old August 24th, 2010, 10:45 AM   #534 (permalink)
Member
 
bsems1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: 7 cities VA
Posts: 432
 
Device(s): Retired OG Droid Injury Retired Droid X Current LTE Galaxy Nexus, VZW
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 57
Thanked 61 Times in 44 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBRocked View Post
Yeah, what your seeing is normal. Also remember that google remembers what apps you downloaded from the market. If google recognizes that Facebook is not on your phone but you have installed it from the market previously...it will automatically download it for you. Here is a little better explanation on stock vs. themed appearance:

Custom ROMs com in 2 different appearance flavors...themed and un-themed and there are 2 types of build...source build and modified (or hacked) ROM.

Themed and Un-themed: A ROM that is packaged with a theme is a Themed ROM...meaning you can't get the ROM without getting the theme with it. This ROM (LFY) is not a themed ROM...it is a custom ROM with several themes available for it (slightly different as you have to install the theme separate from the ROM). One is really not "better" than another...just different ways of doing it. For example, JRummy had a ROM (kangerade and perhaps Lithium Mod was this way) where you had multiple theme choices but each one came loaded on a brand new ROM. It was a "packaged" deal. Like I said...just different ways of doing it.

Source build vs. hacked ROM: Source build ROMs are compiled from the source code that google has publicly available. The "official" Motorola 2.2 or 2.1 ROM that was on your phone before you rooted was built from google's source code. Motorola added drivers and come customization (minor tweaks as the Droid is vanilla android).

Source built custom ROMs do the same thing that Motorola did to compile the ROM but they have control to add features and tweak settings. The motorola produced drivers and compatible google apps are ALWAYS used in source built ROMs.

Hacked ROMs just use Motorola's ROM as a base ROM and then optimize it. This is a simpler process (from what I understand about it) and offers fewer possibilities to add additional functionality (like menu driven reboot options for example...never been done on a "hacked" ROM).

Both source built and hacked ROMs can be themed or un-themed.

That was a lot of droning on...and this is simply from a layman's perspective. I am not a dev, nor do I truly understand what all goes into creating a source built or hacked ROM. Just trying to give you an idea of the differences between the various ROMs out there so it makes more sense to you. Hope this was helpful
Actually..that was very helpful.. B/c i'm not the one to be satisfied knowing what to do to make things work, but WHY they work the way they do. Thanks for breaking that down for me!!
bsems1000 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 11:18 AM   #535 (permalink)
Antidisestablishmentarian
 
johnlgalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 3rd Rock
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,395
 
Device(s): Motorola® DROID® BIONIC®
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 2,168
Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,362 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to johnlgalt Send a message via MSN to johnlgalt Send a message via Yahoo to johnlgalt Send a message via Skype™ to johnlgalt johnlgalt@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirLuvsDroid View Post
No, you're not SOL -- just take them out of the ROM file and push them back (or put them back using Root Explorer).
True, I was only thinking in terms of market availability lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBRocked View Post
Yeah, what your seeing is normal. Also remember that google remembers what apps you downloaded from the market. If google recognizes that Facebook is not on your phone but you have installed it from the market previously...it will automatically download it for you. Here is a little better explanation on stock vs. themed appearance:

Custom ROMs com in 2 different appearance flavors...themed and un-themed and there are 2 types of build...source build and modified (or hacked) ROM.

Themed and Un-themed: A ROM that is packaged with a theme is a Themed ROM...meaning you can't get the ROM without getting the theme with it. This ROM (LFY) is not a themed ROM...it is a custom ROM with several themes available for it (slightly different as you have to install the theme separate from the ROM). One is really not "better" than another...just different ways of doing it. For example, JRummy had a ROM (kangerade and perhaps Lithium Mod was this way) where you had multiple theme choices but each one came loaded on a brand new ROM. It was a "packaged" deal. Like I said...just different ways of doing it.

Source build vs. hacked ROM: Source build ROMs are compiled from the source code that google has publicly available. The "official" Motorola 2.2 or 2.1 ROM that was on your phone before you rooted was built from google's source code. Motorola added drivers and come customization (minor tweaks as the Droid is vanilla android).

Source built custom ROMs do the same thing that Motorola did to compile the ROM but they have control to add features and tweak settings. The motorola produced drivers and compatible google apps are ALWAYS used in source built ROMs.

Hacked ROMs just use Motorola's ROM as a base ROM and then optimize it. This is a simpler process (from what I understand about it) and offers fewer possibilities to add additional functionality (like menu driven reboot options for example...never been done on a "hacked" ROM).

Both source built and hacked ROMs can be themed or un-themed.

That was a lot of droning on...and this is simply from a layman's perspective. I am not a dev, nor do I truly understand what all goes into creating a source built or hacked ROM. Just trying to give you an idea of the differences between the various ROMs out there so it makes more sense to you. Hope this was helpful
That sounds familiar. But is presented in a much better format than the one I remember...
johnlgalt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 11:26 AM   #536 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 49
 
Device(s): Droid 1 LFY 1.41 Tangerine Themed P3Droid LV 1250
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigmunDroid View Post
Nein.

I used DMupdater to root
(I think Easy Root essentially copied DroidMod's work) and charged for it

but besides that I have been loading ROM after rom, kernel after
kernel and just about every update.zip using either ROM manager
or SPREcovery and both work, everything works, zero issues.
I'm glad it worked for you, and maybe I fouled something up along the way in my newbie trials and tribulations. However, if you read through the ROM's forum and notice how many folks have the exact same issue and the only common demoninator among them is the "one-click" root tools, you tend to begin to form an opinion. Just sayin'.
JezterVA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 11:37 AM   #537 (permalink)
VZW Nexus Please!!!
 
UBRocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,300
 
Device(s): See my signature...this section isn't big enough anymore!
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1,796
Thanked 1,634 Times in 895 Posts
ubrocked@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlgalt View Post
That sounds familiar. But is presented in a much better format than the one I remember...
Yeah, it's probably been posted by a variety of people but I figured I could do a "quick sketch" of the information faster than I could find the appropriate threads
UBRocked is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 11:46 AM   #538 (permalink)
Antidisestablishmentarian
 
johnlgalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 3rd Rock
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,395
 
Device(s): Motorola® DROID® BIONIC®
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 2,168
Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,362 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to johnlgalt Send a message via MSN to johnlgalt Send a message via Yahoo to johnlgalt Send a message via Skype™ to johnlgalt johnlgalt@gmail.com
Default

Yeah, it is getting harder and harder to find such posts - I need to make a bookmark folder of all such posts / threads, but I am too lazy lol.
johnlgalt is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 12:51 PM   #539 (permalink)
VZW Nexus Please!!!
 
UBRocked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,300
 
Device(s): See my signature...this section isn't big enough anymore!
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1,796
Thanked 1,634 Times in 895 Posts
ubrocked@gmail.com
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlgalt View Post
Yeah, it is getting harder and harder to find such posts - I need to make a bookmark folder of all such posts / threads, but I am too lazy lol.
No doubt! I was looking for information I posted a while back (cause I didn't remember how to do something that I used to know how to do LOL) and took me an hour to find my OP.
UBRocked is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 01:16 PM   #540 (permalink)
Antidisestablishmentarian
 
johnlgalt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: 3rd Rock
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,395
 
Device(s): Motorola® DROID® BIONIC®
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 2,168
Thanked 1,919 Times in 1,362 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to johnlgalt Send a message via MSN to johnlgalt Send a message via Yahoo to johnlgalt Send a message via Skype™ to johnlgalt johnlgalt@gmail.com
Default

(Hint for all users: The QuickLinks at the top of the of the page has links to show all your posts and all your threads (aka threads you created).) <--UBR, you prolly already knew this, being a guide...

Yeah, when you get above 1000 posts, it's hard to find them sometimes.

Heck, most of my own posts that I refer to have been thanked, and I only have 273 thanked posts, and even *then* it gets hairy to try to find them :P
johnlgalt is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old August 24th, 2010, 03:41 PM   #541 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 98
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 19
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Okay... Just installed this yesterday, its awesome. Two questions- the auto brightness does not work, anyone else seeing this?
The second question, in the original post, there is the scrips list. I see some of those things I would like, such as turning off ads, removing some of the apps, etc. how does that work? Can anyone give me a noob answer that I can understand?
ghmerrill is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 03:41 PM   #542 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 78
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

ugghh every time i add a theme everything seems to force close still. i meen EVERYTHING. Ive wiped the cache before installing and ive completely restored and started over. But still everything force closes. Any ideas?
chosendude is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 03:53 PM   #543 (permalink)
Member
 
BucYouUp68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 373
 
Device(s): Stock Bionic
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 14
Thanked 27 Times in 19 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosendude View Post
ugghh every time i add a theme everything seems to force close still. i meen EVERYTHING. Ive wiped the cache before installing and ive completely restored and started over. But still everything force closes. Any ideas?

Can you post your exact process for loading this ROM, and Theme. It will help us all troubleshoot this. Step by Step Please.
BucYouUp68 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 03:56 PM   #544 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 78
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

to install the rom. first i wipe the cash and data, and everything else im supposed to wipe in CM. Then i install the update.zip. After that i restart it and everything works fine.

For the theme. I downloaded it and transfered it over to my sd card. (without changing the name to update.zip i dont think it matters but just saying) Then i wipe the cache again.. and in CM i install the .zip file of the theme. Then i turn it on. and the theme is there, but every 2 seconds a force close keeps popping up.
chosendude is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 04:06 PM   #545 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 47
 
Device(s): Motorolla Droid
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 18
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosendude View Post
to install the rom. first i wipe the cash and data, and everything else im supposed to wipe in CM. Then i install the update.zip. After that i restart it and everything works fine.

For the theme. I downloaded it and transfered it over to my sd card. (without changing the name to update.zip i dont think it matters but just saying) Then i wipe the cache again.. and in CM i install the .zip file of the theme. Then i turn it on. and the theme is there, but every 2 seconds a force close keeps popping up.
Don't wipe before installing a theme! Only for ROMs.
__________________
Rom: LiQuID FroZeN YoGurT v1.6
Theme: Incognito
Kernel: Slayher 1.0Ghz
Sparky977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 04:08 PM   #546 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 78
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

not even the cache? alright ill try that out and get back to you if it worked.
chosendude is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 04:51 PM   #547 (permalink)
Usually off topic
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: FG
Posts: 10,471
 
Device(s): Gnex N7
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2,169
Thanked 4,980 Times in 3,271 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghmerrill View Post
Okay... Just installed this yesterday, its awesome. Two questions- the auto brightness does not work, anyone else seeing this?
The second question, in the original post, there is the scrips list. I see some of those things I would like, such as turning off ads, removing some of the apps, etc. how does that work? Can anyone give me a noob answer that I can understand?
Get terminal emulator from the market and you can use the scripts.
__________________
Forum Gaming
Yeahha is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Yeahha For This Useful Post:
ghmerrill (August 24th, 2010)
Old August 24th, 2010, 04:59 PM   #548 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 10
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Cant find smoked theme

i installed the latest LFY but cant seem to find the smoked theme anywhere. i tired the links on this page but i just get a error screen after i click on them. any help?
Aguero is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 05:02 PM   #549 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Wilmington, DE
Posts: 1,307
 
Device(s): Moto Droid Nook Color
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 114
Thanked 517 Times in 295 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero View Post
i installed the latest LFY but cant seem to find the smoked theme anywhere. i tired the links on this page but i just get a error screen after i click on them. any help?
Just wait a few minutes -- you'll see why!

UPDATE: Check here: http://androidforums.com/droid-roms/157820-liquid-frozen-yogurt-v1-5-frg22-built-aosp-source-custom-slayher-kernels.html
GirLuvsDroid is offline  
Last edited by GirLuvsDroid; August 24th, 2010 at 05:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2010, 05:25 PM   #550 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Utah
Posts: 115
 
Device(s): Motorola Droid
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 25
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default

OMFG YAY...............Now I gotta flash new rom...........not so yay...........
gndmepyon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Development > Developer Forums > liquid0624
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.