Go Back   Android Forums > Android Forums Community > The Lounge
The Lounge We're all friends here. Hang out, kick your feet up and talk about whatever the heck you want!

Like Tree94Likes

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old September 23rd, 2012, 06:07 PM   #101 (permalink)
Dr. Feelgood
 
Rxpert83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MN
Gender: Male
Posts: 17,287
 
Device(s): Nexus 7, Nexus 5
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 14,804
Thanked 12,575 Times in 7,254 Posts
Default

No, but when apple lacks features that are becoming the norm that's an opportunity for android makers to gain some ground. Unfortunately they don't know how to market the differences effectively

Advertisements
Rxpert83 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old September 23rd, 2012, 06:45 PM   #102 (permalink)
Member
 
coco3133's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 346
 
Device(s): T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4G
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 6
Thanked 35 Times in 32 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Maxey View Post
Apple is smart and they know what they are doing.
There are good reasons why the iPhone 5 was released missing features some of you think are important.

Apple is not stupid.
Yep all that will be fixed in the iphone 5s IN which people will wait 3 days in line again and apple will make millions more off simple things like NFC and such.
coco3133 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2012, 06:49 PM   #103 (permalink)
Under paid Sasquatch!
 
SamuraiBigEd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 4,116
 
Device(s): HTC One Max, waiting for root! Asus Transformer 16GB
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3,074
Thanked 2,000 Times in 1,055 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by treb1797 View Post
What do I think ? I think if we have one more Apple / iPhone related thread on this site I might just go buy one to see what all the hype is about.
No...you won't...
EarlyMon likes this.
__________________
Have you seen me in a kilt?
Site Rules/Guidelines
Use the !Report button to report spam or objectionable posts.
If you find a post helpful please use the button!
SamuraiBigEd is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SamuraiBigEd For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (September 23rd, 2012)
Old September 23rd, 2012, 06:52 PM   #104 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
kct1975's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: NoVA
Gender: Male
Posts: 570
 
Device(s): HTC One M8 (current) HTC One [M7] (previous) HTC EVO 4G (previous) HTC Hero (previous)
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 1,468
Thanked 210 Times in 155 Posts
None
Default Dumb Apple iPhone Ad...

Just saw this dumb ad with Apple trying to justify their small screen...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1Rc4MDmr8o&feature=youtube_gdata_player
__________________
"No matter where you go, there you are!"
kct1975 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2012, 07:07 PM   #105 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
BS1397's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 29
 
Device(s): HTC
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default

They say that one idiot is born every minute, in Apple's case it is one million every first day release...

I understand Apple has already patented the "Stupid Gullible Easily Fleeced User" feature which is why they seem to attract that much blind faith buyers.
kct1975 likes this.
BS1397 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BS1397 For This Useful Post:
kct1975 (September 23rd, 2012)
Old September 23rd, 2012, 07:22 PM   #106 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ari-free's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,501
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S 5 was: my Touch 4G slide
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 23
Thanked 155 Times in 119 Posts
Default

Really dumb:
ari-free is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2012, 07:26 PM   #107 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,399
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,739
Thanked 57,202 Times in 22,990 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Nonymous View Post
It is much different from the 4 and the 4s, but it's really not much different from anything else on the market. It feels like catch up to me. Once upon a time, the iPhone came out and you waited for the Android phones to catch up to it spec wise and functionality wise. Now it feels like Android is ahead and Apple is catching up. Apple added features that people have been begging for for years. What is there next year? NFC and call it revolutionary? I can't think of anything else.
I'm not sure that is a bad thing or much different for Android.

What are your handset requirements? I know mine, in order, are reliability, call quality, effective display, data access, power efficiency, and proper app performance. Round it out with a pocket camera and I'm personally done.

The hardware is important but it only goes so far. The rest is on software. And after hardware goes far enough, it's superfluous.

Android is processor intensive, it will always benefit from processor improvements, iPhone is storage intensive, it will always benefit from more storage. That's driven by the fundamental natures of each ones operating system and app creation facilities.

Camera, music, Bluetooth, HDTV-compatibility, NFC and accessories are important quality feature differentiators, and while debatable, I think are lower order things, possibly for a great many people. (example - would you like twice the battery life or twice the camera over what you are carrying, right now today?)


My new S4 core EVO 4G LTE has the same general features as my S1 core EVO 4G from over two years ago. Except it's brighter and better looking, runs much more quickly at lower temperatures, has a longer battery time, and takes better pictures.

At some point, the hardware is enough and it's about the software.

And software has a way of making hardware obsolete. Look at your pc.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxpert83 View Post
No, but when apple lacks features that are becoming the norm that's an opportunity for android makers to gain some ground. Unfortunately they don't know how to market the differences effectively
I don't think that Android makers know how to market at all, to be honest. I think that if it weren't for word of mouth and the internet, Android would be a dust collector.
wyndslash likes this.
__________________
|

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

Links: Site Rules / Guidelines -and- Zero Tolerance Policy (All Members Read)


For right-on help, the Thanks button is on the right of the post.
For anything out in left field, the /!\ report button is to the left.

Remember, it's our forums and we're all in this together - so let's keep it cool!

Shoot the breeze at the best new gun forum!
EarlyMon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2012, 07:28 PM   #108 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 107
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco3133 View Post
Yep all that will be fixed in the iphone 5s IN which people will wait 3 days in line again and apple will make millions more off simple things like NFC and such.
Exactly. By the time next Sept rolls around, there will be plenty of large screen Android phones with 12mp or greater cameras, 1080 HD displays with more than 326 ppi running quad core CPUs and badass GPUs that will make the iphone 5 look silly. iPhone will still have a pathetic 640 NON HD display, a dual core CPU and an outdated GPU. Apple will always be playing catch up rather than inventing or leading the pack. Those days are long gone.
mrbutters is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2012, 07:38 PM   #109 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,399
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,739
Thanked 57,202 Times in 22,990 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BS1397 View Post
They say that one idiot is born every minute, in Apple's case it is one million every first day release...

I understand Apple has already patented the "Stupid Gullible Easily Fleeced User" feature which is why they seem to attract that much blind faith buyers.
We've all been fleeced on something. If you never have, give it time.

Glass houses, stones, and karma. I shy away from calling people names because of their brand choices, but your mileage may vary.
thermal likes this.
EarlyMon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2012, 07:46 PM   #110 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
ari-free's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,501
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S 5 was: my Touch 4G slide
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 23
Thanked 155 Times in 119 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbutters View Post
Exactly. By the time next Sept rolls around, there will be plenty of large screen Android phones with 12mp or greater cameras, 1080 HD displays with more than 326 ppi running quad core CPUs and badass GPUs that will make the iphone 5 look silly. iPhone will still have a pathetic 640 NON HD display, a dual core CPU and an outdated GPU. Apple will always be playing catch up rather than inventing or leading the pack. Those days are long gone.
Next Sep? We are already seeing phones with 1080p and 12 MP cameras coming soon
Oppo reportedly readying world's first 1080p smartphone | Mobile - CNET News
ari-free is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old September 23rd, 2012, 07:48 PM   #111 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
wyndslash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Gender: Female
Posts: 4,480
 
Device(s): Note II
Carrier: Smart

Thanks: 355
Thanked 336 Times in 300 Posts
Default

@emon: you're right. if Android makers could step up their marketing the way Apple has, maybe things would be different.
__________________
Like my avatar? I got it here: Android net custom icon pack series 3
wyndslash is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2012, 10:23 PM   #112 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
3vodroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Jersey
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,174
 
Device(s): Rooted EVO 4G LTE ( MeanRom 4.6),Rooted Toshiba THRiVE (Dalepl's ICS)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1,561
Thanked 695 Times in 373 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to 3vodroid
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Maxey View Post
Actually, Apple did more than that. Take a look deeper into specifically what was changed and the phone is much different than the 4 or 4s. I think Apple deserves more credit for the changes that are being overlooked by many casual observers.

I think the reason people are not iPressed is they were expecting sweeping changes. When those did not arrive (on the surface) they complain about the device.

I do wonder what the 5s/6 will bring. Surely, Apple is smart and they monitor the issues and complaints and perhaps we will see something quite unlike the 5. Or not. Perhaps the 6 will be larger or thinner still or a better screen or who really knows. I am sure a prototype exists somewhere.
I think a lot of people weren't "ipressed" (lol) bc the leaks were correct. There was no surprises. Everyone who cared to peek at the leaks knew exactly what apple had done.
3vodroid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2012, 10:53 PM   #113 (permalink)
AF Contributor
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,244
 
Device(s): SGS2- GB08, Samsung Prevail- CTMod 3.75
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 154
Thanked 278 Times in 167 Posts
Default

Sometimes it is good to re-evaluate what we need.


A mobile phone needs to send/receive calls and fit in a pocket. A Galaxy S2 is about as big as a pocket can hold with a small silicone case.

Data speeds: 3G is plenty fast enough for email and such in a timely manner.

Screen: Readable and typable, 4"+ fits the bill and eyes/fingers only get worse with age.

Processor/RAM: A dual core 1.0Ghz with 768MB can run 90%+.


These qualifications fit 99% of users and beyond this you are paying for pride or being an early tech-adapter.

.
.
kevincott is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2012, 10:56 PM   #114 (permalink)
DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
 
ocnbrze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: los angeles
Gender: Male
Posts: 23,389
 
Device(s): Galaxy Note 3, HTC Evo 4g LTE(no longer have), HTC 3vo(no longer have), HTC EVO (not activated)
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 29,867
Thanked 14,333 Times in 9,183 Posts
ocnbrze@gmail.com
Default

This Is What Happens When You Glue an iPhone 5 to the Ground
hvrc and 3vodroid like this.
__________________
“The Guide is definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate.”.......Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe
“I seldom end up where I wanted to go, but almost always end up where I need to be.”.......Douglas Adams
ocnbrze is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2012, 11:05 PM   #115 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bob Maxey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,837
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 381
Thanked 811 Times in 641 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BS1397 View Post
They say that one idiot is born every minute, in Apple's case it is one million every first day release...

I understand Apple has already patented the "Stupid Gullible Easily Fleeced User" feature which is why they seem to attract that much blind faith buyers.

You know . . . just because you joined an Android forum, this does not mean you must hate Apple and her customers. Did you know that? It is OK to like Apple and be fair and balanced at the same time. I LOVE MY IPAD! I LOVE APPLE! I RESPECT STEVE JOBS. (and Larry Ellison) I am a fanboy!

I am fairly successful. I am smart. I can do many things and those things I do not do or cannot do, I could do if I decided to step off my soapbox and try. I could do your job with very little training and quite likely, I would end up being your boss in short order because I am just that brilliant. And I do not know what you do for a living, either.

I freely admit to being an Apple fanboy. I call myself that to save you some time. To some people, if you use any Apple device, you are a fanboy. So I wear the moniker with great pride.

I suggest that if you want to find joy here, go ahead and be critical of Apple. Say their crap is crap. Dislike Apple because of the suits. Just do not call me (and other iDevice users) stupid, gullible and easily fleeced users, because I assure you, sir, I am not gullible, stupid and those that try to fleece me always fail.

I do not resort to calling Android users names. Some of the gathered group are quite smart. Like Early . . he knows stuff and even I learn from him on the odd occasion. Others, sadly, are of the opinion that to be here, you must hate Apple. I assure you that is incorrect.

You can freely proclaim your Apple love and the reasonable along us will not shy away from you. Others will, but they are morons with opinions that matter not.You become an Android Fanboy, the very thing you demean others for being. that is to say, Apple Fan boys.
thermal likes this.
Bob Maxey is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bob Maxey For This Useful Post:
ocnbrze (September 23rd, 2012)
Old September 23rd, 2012, 11:29 PM   #116 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bob Maxey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,837
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 381
Thanked 811 Times in 641 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevincott View Post
Sometimes it is good to re-evaluate what we need.

A mobile phone needs to send/receive calls and fit in a pocket. A Galaxy S2 is about as big as a pocket can hold with a small silicone case.

Data speeds: 3G is plenty fast enough for email and such in a timely manner.

Screen: Readable and typable, 4"+ fits the bill and eyes/fingers only get worse with age.

Processor/RAM: A dual core 1.0Ghz with 768MB can run 90%+.

These qualifications fit 99% of users and beyond this you are paying for pride or being an early tech-adapter..
Interesting choice of words . . . tech-adapter or did you mean tech adopter? The latter suggests you adopt the tech made available. The first suggests we must adapt to the tech "they" shove at us. In some ways, both are true.

Primarily, I need a phone and cheap flip phone would serve my most important needs. I must have email access on the go as well as text capabilities. Not my choice; I prefer not to conduct business during lunch, but I love money and if they cannot reach me, I am not paid.

That said, a V-4 will do what I need my car to do, but I actually do NEED 400+ HP or life is not worth living.
Bob Maxey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 12:19 AM   #117 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bob Maxey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,837
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 381
Thanked 811 Times in 641 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
@emon: you're right. if Android makers could step up their marketing the way Apple has, maybe things would be different.


I see ten Android commercials for every iPhone/iPad commercial. Something else is happening. I just saw their ear phone commercial. It was enough to make me believe that Apple's ear-buds are better than other brands. I cannot prove it; I just know it because the commercial is very well done.

I see the iPad commercials and they tell me that the iPad is better than Android tablets without saying the words in so many words. I see the Android tablet commercials and one brand is proud of how it can do these amazing things but many of those amazing things it can do is due to software that any tablet can run.

I just feel like the iPad is the best choice whenever I see their commercials. I go to BB and look at Android tablets and some do not work, others are shop worn and a few are damaged. I look at the iPads and everything is perfect. Clean, they look nice, they have a strong glass screen and they are made of metal. Apple demands a certain kind of store display (I think) and that, too, sends a message.

I pick up an iPad and give it a go and it works without thinking. Some android tablets have that little multi-square icon in the corner near the top and nobody can figure how to get to the apps. And which tablet? Dozens of tablets on the Android side but only one iPad.

From product to sales and advertising to customer service, Apple is first class all the way and people seem to know this without knowing anything about the minutia we discuss here. Android has a long way to go because they are not Apple and being Apple means something to millions of people, no matter how true their ads are. Give people a choice between a free iPad or a free Android tablet, and they will likely select the iPad.

What do you think Android makers should do? Everyone knows about Android, but many purchase iPhones. Apparently, Android sales are growing and overall, they eclipse Apple's. But no single manufacturer outsells the iPhone. Or has something changed?

Apple is wildly successful with just a few models yet no Android manufacturer has what Apple has. Lets face it, Apple is very clever and smart; they have what every Android maker desperately wants but might never have unless Apple screws up big time. And the patent wars are likely something the majority of people do not give a rat’s red arse about.

I do like the Samesong's "Next Big Thing" commercial. It sends a message and people are talking about it. It does not make excessive fun of Apple's customers and it is truthful, simple and to the point. It sends messages without being overt and without beating up Apple.

The message is clear: the Galaxy does some amazing things iPhones cannot do and that begins to sway many of those people waiting in line for an iPhone.

Then there is the latest (Android) carrier commercial that tells us their data plan is truly unlimited. No bones about it, no speed slowing and no data caps. YOU ARE UNLIMITED. My theory is people have been told this forever and they do not believe it even if it is true. If there was a similar Apple commercial, people will likely believe it.

And I wonder what percentage of the population actually suffers from a cap or slow connection. Not many would be my guess. Oh, sure, many suffer because they are told they are limited. When they are told this, they suddenly notice it. Or they notice something that previously, did not affect them but just because they know it might, it does even though it does not.

So I'll ask you . . . what you think Android should do to begin to sway the public. They have a very long tough job ahead.
Bob Maxey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 12:26 AM   #118 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bob Maxey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,837
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 381
Thanked 811 Times in 641 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ari-free View Post
Next Sep? We are already seeing phones with 1080p and 12 MP cameras coming soon
Oppo reportedly readying world's first 1080p smartphone | Mobile - CNET News
I know a bit about that specific device. I love vaporware, so I follow the "Apple pie in the sky talk of grand designs with unbeatable performance comming to a theater near you at some future date after the date and pricing is determined" products.

I can hardly wat 'till 2019 when it is released or December, 2012 when some other company releases one of their own.

Serioously, it might look good on paper but it might never appear in person. Lots of companies readying or preparing to release or will soon unviel this and that at some point. I'll consider it when I can touch it and until then, I'll buy the tangable and available at my local dealer kinds of products.

I wish the company luck. It would be cool to see but I might not consider it if it is too costly, on contract or my dealer can't get them.
Bob Maxey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 12:28 AM   #119 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,957
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1,748
Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,547 Posts
Default

if the android marketing was as good as apple's... android would be #1!






wait... dont android have over 50% of the market?
and if we did have the marketing power of apple.. then what? :P
__________________
Later,
Dan

DropBox: register for free space (we both get 500MB extra space): http://db.tt/sWYVl3j6
dan330 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dan330 For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (September 24th, 2012)
Old September 24th, 2012, 12:34 AM   #120 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bob Maxey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,837
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 381
Thanked 811 Times in 641 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
We've all been fleeced on something. If you never have, give it time.

Glass houses, stones, and karma. I shy away from calling people names because of their brand choices, but your mileage may vary.
Not me. I am un-fleeceable. I choose to be taken advantage of, Early. Since I tell myself it is actually my choice, I have never been fleeced. That would suggest I was taken advantage of and it was not my choice.

I choose to invest in that water proof widget factory in the Gobi desert because the door to door salesman had actual honest to God infographics that proved I would earn a 400% return. The colors were just too bright to be fraudulent and he used real clip art, too. Real clip art, Early, REAL CLIP ART. I was told it was what Jesus would do, so I jumped on board.

I could run for president. See how I turned it around?
Bob Maxey is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old September 24th, 2012, 12:43 AM   #121 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bob Maxey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 4,837
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 381
Thanked 811 Times in 641 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan330 View Post
if the android marketing was as good as apple's... android would be #1!

wait... dont android have over 50% of the market? and if we did have the marketing power of apple.. then what? :P
Many manufacturers releasing dozens of new devices every year probably out sell Apple as a group. I'll just say it is so and assume that Android taken all together out sells Apple.

But Apple has but a few models and Apple outsells individual manufacturers. Hell, the iPhone alone earns more money than the whole of Microsoft. I always use that fact because it is quite illuminating and it shows just how big a deal iPhones are where it truly counts: the bottom line.

I think Apple achieved something amazing because the few iPhones models they sell represent vast amounts of cash compared to individual makers of Android phones. Amounts no single manufacturer likely earns from their phones.

All too often, people say Android outsells Apple but they fail to delve into what that actually means.
Bob Maxey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 01:07 AM   #122 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,399
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,739
Thanked 57,202 Times in 22,990 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Maxey View Post
Not me. I am un-fleeceable. I choose to be taken advantage of, Early. Since I tell myself it is actually my choice, I have never been fleeced. That would suggest I was taken advantage of and it was not my choice.

I choose to invest in that water proof widget factory in the Gobi desert because the door to door salesman had actual honest to God infographics that proved I would earn a 400% return. The colors were just too bright to be fraudulent and he used real clip art, too. Real clip art, Early, REAL CLIP ART. I was told it was what Jesus would do, so I jumped on board.

I could run for president. See how I turned it around?
No. Not really.

NSFW




EarlyMon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 01:44 AM   #123 (permalink)
AF Contributor
 
jhtalisman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Nashvegas, Tn
Gender: Male
Posts: 310
 
Device(s): T-MOBILE HTC ONE M8 STOCK, LG G Pad 8.3 Stock Rooted
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 23
Thanked 87 Times in 61 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Maxey View Post

I am fairly successful. I am smart. I can do many things and those things I do not do or cannot do, I could do if I decided to step off my soapbox and try. I could do your job with very little training and quite likely, I would end up being your boss in short order because I am just that brilliant. And I do not know what you do for a living, either.
That, sir, is quite egotistical and conceited. Not every job falls within your skill level, and your intelligence, as measured by yourself, is subjective. I know, for a fact, that for you to do my job would require years of training. I, probably, just as if not more intelligent than you, took several years of learning about the process and physical properties of the products I produce on a daily basis. For you to say that you can do it "with little training" is ignorant and asinine, as the users of this forum have a plethora of careers and to say you can do all of them is foolish and insulting.
jhtalisman is offline  
Last edited by jhtalisman; September 24th, 2012 at 01:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 01:58 AM   #124 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,957
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1,748
Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,547 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Maxey View Post
Many manufacturers releasing dozens of new devices every year probably out sell Apple as a group. I'll just say it is so and assume that Android taken all together out sells Apple.

But Apple has but a few models and Apple outsells individual manufacturers. Hell, the iPhone alone earns more money than the whole of Microsoft. I always use that fact because it is quite illuminating and it shows just how big a deal iPhones are where it truly counts: the bottom line.

I think Apple achieved something amazing because the few iPhones models they sell represent vast amounts of cash compared to individual makers of Android phones. Amounts no single manufacturer likely earns from their phones.

All too often, people say Android outsells Apple but they fail to delve into what that actually means.
but for them to have over 50% of the market .. without the great marketing says a lot.

if they could have a great marketing reality bending powers...
then we could get all the crazy silly long-line going purchasers to spend stupid amounts of money on android.. and get huge margins too.
dan330 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 02:00 AM   #125 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 9,957
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1,748
Thanked 1,992 Times in 1,547 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Maxey View Post

All too often, people say Android outsells Apple but they fail to delve into what that actually means.

bob.. it is quite simple for me.


there are MORE android phones users than iphone users. why is that hard for you?
dan330 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 07:12 AM   #126 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,399
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,739
Thanked 57,202 Times in 22,990 Posts
Default

Foxconn China plant closes after clash involving 2,000 | Reuters

Sad.
EarlyMon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #127 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,815
 
Device(s): Galaxy S4, Nexus 7
Carrier: giffgaff

Thanks: 144
Thanked 313 Times in 276 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3vodroid View Post
It already does look ancient! Or atleast iPhone 4 ancient. They centered the front cam and added ½inch..And got rid of the glass back. That's about it.
It looks like a longer iPhone 4, but thinner and lighter. There was nothing wrong with the design so theres nothing wrong with that.

It's doesnt look ancient at all.
Shocky is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shocky For This Useful Post:
3vodroid (September 24th, 2012)
Old September 24th, 2012, 08:18 AM   #128 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Gmash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: neither Here nor There
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,739
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3, Huawei Mercury (stock/rooted), Huawei Ascend (CM7 2.3.5 @710mhz)
Carrier: Cricket

Thanks: 2,267
Thanked 1,552 Times in 1,185 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyMon View Post
Wow, what a mess. That many people crammed into close quarters like that is a time bomb just waiting to explode. Sounds more like a prison than a "dorm". Before any posters get too smug about this, though, they should know Foxconn also makes components for probably every Android phone out there. All of us here in the States and the rest of the west are probably guilty of complaining about our jobs, but reading something like this should give us reason to give thanks for what we have. My heart goes out to to those who have to work under those conditions.
hvrc likes this.
__________________
"Machete don't text"
Gmash is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gmash For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (September 24th, 2012), hvrc (September 28th, 2012), jmar (September 25th, 2012)
Old September 24th, 2012, 08:43 AM   #129 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,384
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S2, iPad 3 Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 15
Thanked 169 Times in 152 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Maxey View Post
You know . . . just because you joined an Android forum, this does not mean you must hate Apple and her customers. Did you know that? It is OK to like Apple and be fair and balanced at the same time. I LOVE MY IPAD! I LOVE APPLE! I RESPECT STEVE JOBS. (and Larry Ellison) I am a fanboy!

I am fairly successful. I am smart. I can do many things and those things I do not do or cannot do, I could do if I decided to step off my soapbox and try. I could do your job with very little training and quite likely, I would end up being your boss in short order because I am just that brilliant. And I do not know what you do for a living, either.

I freely admit to being an Apple fanboy. I call myself that to save you some time. To some people, if you use any Apple device, you are a fanboy. So I wear the moniker with great pride.

I suggest that if you want to find joy here, go ahead and be critical of Apple. Say their crap is crap. Dislike Apple because of the suits. Just do not call me (and other iDevice users) stupid, gullible and easily fleeced users, because I assure you, sir, I am not gullible, stupid and those that try to fleece me always fail.

I do not resort to calling Android users names. Some of the gathered group are quite smart. Like Early . . he knows stuff and even I learn from him on the odd occasion. Others, sadly, are of the opinion that to be here, you must hate Apple. I assure you that is incorrect.

You can freely proclaim your Apple love and the reasonable along us will not shy away from you. Others will, but they are morons with opinions that matter not.You become an Android Fanboy, the very thing you demean others for being. that is to say, Apple Fan boys.

I generally agree with you.... except for the second paragraph. I am a structural engineer and I am brilliant at what I do. But I also know because of the large field I am in, there will always be some who are better at certain things. There are always people and things to learn from. Intelligence allows for many advantages including the ability to learn different things and being good at those things, but there would always be someone better. For example, I could learn to play the piano, but I do not believe I could ever be the next Beethoven.

Apple do make great products. But at the end of the day, people would choose one item over another because of their personal preference for features that are important to them.

I choose the S2 because it had everything that any smartphone including the iPhone had. But the reason why I picked it over the iPhone because I wanted the bigger screen, and the customization. There was no bigger screen iPhone, and you needed to jailbreak to get similar customization levels.

I didn't choose say HTC phones because the S2 had the bigger screen with the faster processor at that time. So in the end, its all about balancing the features available and to choose what is more important to you. And of course what is available.

Many chose the iPhone for the same reasons like you said, knowing that it would work in your hand from out of the box, and many people want that. They don't want to spend time figuring out how to play with homescreens, arranging folders, playing around with widgets and that is also a valid choice. They want it to just work.

At the end of the day choosing one over the other doesn't have to mean you have to hate each other.

That's my opinion on the phones.

I actually don't really like Apple very much, specially since they start suing everybody, and stop concentrating on what they do best. Come out with industrial standard products. But that has no bearing on the phone I choose. If the iPhone was head and shoulders above any other phone, and gave the features that I want, I would still get it.

Just because one doesn't like Samsung / Apple / Sony, you take a personal stance and not buy the best product available if its from the manufacturer you hate.... For me, that is self-defeating since you are denying yourself a possible choice which can be the best for you.

I am simply a supporter of the best available product. IMHO the best phone is currently SGS3 and that's why I got that for my father. However, I understand other people might think differently and I can accept that. And I think its really a simple thing to respect other people's choices and preference for what's more important to them.
Russell Ng is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 08:44 AM   #130 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 77
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 15 Times in 6 Posts
Confused COMPARISON: SAMSUNG Galaxy S3 vs APPLE iPhone 5

This is the Evidence that Apple People purchases Apple Devices without even looking at the Technical Specs

CrazySte is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrazySte For This Useful Post:
berryracer (September 24th, 2012), thahim (September 24th, 2012)
sponsored links
Old September 24th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #131 (permalink)
Member
 
kurtyyyyyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 244
 
Device(s): Nexus 4
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 14
Thanked 32 Times in 27 Posts
Default

Some people dont care about the nitty gritty geeky details and just want a phone that works. iphone does that.

I personally have nothing wrong with them doing it, its their money!
kurtyyyyyy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:11 AM   #132 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
valorian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 1,942
 
Device(s): Incredible 2(retired), Verizon Galaxy S III Blue (lost), Nexus 7, Galaxy S 4 Black.
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 140
Thanked 498 Times in 396 Posts
valorian13
Default iPhones, nothing more than a status symbol.

So I was at the pub this last Saturday. I got to chatting with the lady sitting next to me. She was asking me about my Galaxy s3 and how I like it. She was thinking about getting one. She then goes on to say her mom recently got one and really likes it. She also goes on to tell me her mom got the White so it "Looks like she has an iPhone"

This is proof about what I tell people. There are people out there that buy iPhones to use as a status symbol. Never mind it's outdated hardware.
__________________
If I was helpful to you, please click the Thanks button. ^^^

Drop Box referral- Drop Box (2GB Free)
Copy Referral - Copy (extra 5GB by using this link)
valorian is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #133 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
3vodroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Jersey
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,174
 
Device(s): Rooted EVO 4G LTE ( MeanRom 4.6),Rooted Toshiba THRiVE (Dalepl's ICS)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1,561
Thanked 695 Times in 373 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to 3vodroid
Default

Does the iPhone 5 have gorilla glass? I've been searching and searching but I can't find anywhere saying it does. I'm just curious.
3vodroid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:18 AM   #134 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 422
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Kindle Fire HD 8.9"
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySte View Post
This is the Evidence that Apple People purchases Apple Devices without even looking at the Technical Specs
Technical specs aren't everything.

Let's say that the new iPhone had a better processor, more ram, more memory, microSD, stereo radio fm, TV receiver, a 3,500mAh battery, and the geekbench scores tore the best android phone a new one.

Would people here switch? Nope. I bet most people here would rather have a G1 over a iPhone 5, and it's not because of the hardware. It's all about the software for people here when looking at the different platforms.
sergey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:26 AM   #135 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Clementine_3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Down in the park where the Machmen meet the machines and play 'kill by numbers'
Posts: 2,482
 
Device(s): Moto X developer edition
Carrier: Over-priced stooopid Verizon

Thanks: 526
Thanked 722 Times in 593 Posts
Default

Whoops, a few issues are popping up. Yes, any launch of any phone comes with problems...but perhaps these were rushed a bit.

iPhone 5: Scratching, scuffs on new phones have buyers angry

iPhone 5 light leak: White model leaking light from glass display
Clementine_3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:28 AM   #136 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
RazorSharp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Boston, MA
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,197
 
Device(s): Nexus 5, Nexus 7
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 1,345
Thanked 1,959 Times in 807 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3vodroid View Post
Does the iPhone 5 have gorilla glass? I've been searching and searching but I can't find anywhere saying it does. I'm just curious.
Looks like it:

Apple acknowledges use of Corning Gorilla Glass on iPhone, means Gorilla Glass 2 likely for iPhone 5 | 9to5Mac
__________________
These teeth are razor sharp...
RazorSharp is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:39 AM   #137 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,399
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,739
Thanked 57,202 Times in 22,990 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clementine_3 View Post
Whoops, a few issues are popping up. Yes, any launch of any phone comes with problems...but perhaps these were rushed a bit.

iPhone 5: Scratching, scuffs on new phones have buyers angry

iPhone 5 light leak: White model leaking light from glass display
The iPhone 4 was no different. Screens yellow with excess glue (burned off after sufficient use), the antenna debacle.

Didn't hurt them a bit, just made their fans more defensive of Apple's high quality standards.

A silly meme that will die when people stop discussing beta vs vhs.
EarlyMon is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EarlyMon For This Useful Post:
3vodroid (September 24th, 2012)
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:47 AM   #138 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Clementine_3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Down in the park where the Machmen meet the machines and play 'kill by numbers'
Posts: 2,482
 
Device(s): Moto X developer edition
Carrier: Over-priced stooopid Verizon

Thanks: 526
Thanked 722 Times in 593 Posts
Default

I liked beta better. I may even one day get a dvd player.
Clementine_3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine_3 For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (September 24th, 2012)
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:51 AM   #139 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Gmash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: neither Here nor There
Gender: Male
Posts: 5,739
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3, Huawei Mercury (stock/rooted), Huawei Ascend (CM7 2.3.5 @710mhz)
Carrier: Cricket

Thanks: 2,267
Thanked 1,552 Times in 1,185 Posts
Default

Vhs ftw
Gmash is online now  
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gmash For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (September 24th, 2012), hvrc (September 28th, 2012)
Old September 24th, 2012, 09:52 AM   #140 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
3vodroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Jersey
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,174
 
Device(s): Rooted EVO 4G LTE ( MeanRom 4.6),Rooted Toshiba THRiVE (Dalepl's ICS)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1,561
Thanked 695 Times in 373 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to 3vodroid
Default

People stand out in line for days to get one.. It has to be better!... Right?

That's what it's all about for most iusers. Sally has one! I need one!..... What's NFC? What's 720p??? Idc because I have the almighty iphone!
valorian likes this.
3vodroid is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old September 24th, 2012, 10:04 AM   #141 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Jeyd02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: US
Posts: 1,977
 
Device(s): LG G2
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 155
Thanked 330 Times in 251 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergey View Post
Technical specs aren't everything.

Let's say that the new iPhone had a better processor, more ram, more memory, microSD, stereo radio fm, TV receiver, a 3,500mAh battery, and the geekbench scores tore the best android phone a new one.

Would people here switch? Nope. I bet most people here would rather have a G1 over a iPhone 5, and it's not because of the hardware. It's all about the software for people here when looking at the different platforms.

Well specs doesn't mainly matter because android OS is so different to iOS. So for the specs of the iPhone, apple has to compensate with their really polished OS. Otherwise they will be having trouble/issues. Although that's one main reason why apple feels skeptical at changing or redesigning their OS because of the loss of performance and efficiency .

But in the other hand. Android is really bringing all their horsepower to the software field and are making a great OS that really competes with apple if not beats it. and that is one of few reason why galaxy s3 is better almost anyway.... and will keep being
Jeyd02 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 10:16 AM   #142 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Kamau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: S.W. Lower Michigan
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,032
 
Device(s): Motorola Xoom, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 3
Carrier: Virgin Mobile, T-Mobile

Thanks: 155
Thanked 118 Times in 92 Posts
Default

That's why Apple is second to none when it comes to advertising.
The iPhone is most definitely a status symbol, but a profitable one. They make sure that it's out front everywhere you look, read and hear. You didn't hear all this hoopla when the S3 dropped.
It doesn't matter that it us 2 generations behind Android, or that the case looks worn after handling it a few times. All that matters is the bottom line, and there's is looking pretty good right now. The phone might be a laughing matter, but Apple marketing is top notch.
Kamau is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #143 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
valorian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 1,942
 
Device(s): Incredible 2(retired), Verizon Galaxy S III Blue (lost), Nexus 7, Galaxy S 4 Black.
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 140
Thanked 498 Times in 396 Posts
valorian13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamau View Post
That's why Apple is second to none when it comes to advertising.
The iPhone is most definitely a status symbol, but a profitable one. They make sure that it's out front everywhere you look, read and hear. You didn't hear all this hoopla when the S3 dropped.
It doesn't matter that it us 2 generations behind Android, or that the case looks worn after handling it a few times. All that matters is the bottom line, and there's is looking pretty good right now. The phone might be a laughing matter, but Apple marketing is top notch.
And the TV networks making them the day's top story helps with this. Apple must love all the free advertising and publicity they get when they release a new phone.
valorian is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #144 (permalink)
Member
 
Easilyamused's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Washington State
Posts: 337
 
Device(s): iPad 2 16gb, Galaxy S3
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 6
Thanked 144 Times in 33 Posts
Default

meh.. who cares? let the iPhans have their iPhone... if they're happy with it that's all that matters. I mean.. does it really affect us in any way?
SUroot, scooter1942 and berryracer like this.
Easilyamused is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Easilyamused For This Useful Post:
berryracer (September 24th, 2012)
Old September 24th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #145 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
THE W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Detroit
Posts: 2,079
 
Device(s): Kyocera Domino, Freeform II, Freeform III, LG Connect, LG Motion, Samsung Galaxy S III, OnePlus ONE
Carrier: MetroPCS

Thanks: 101
Thanked 234 Times in 194 Posts
Default

Let it go folks...

Let it go.
tekchic likes this.
__________________
how can you hold someone to a promise they never made to you? - common sense
THE W is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #146 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 284
 
Device(s): motorola photon 4g
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 10
Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts
Default

Agreed, let it go, it serves no real purpose. That is of course unless someone with an iPhone 5 try to show off their phone in your face, then you just whip out your Galaxy S 3 and destroy them!
Easilyamused and hvrc like this.
Damar1979 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 10:43 AM   #147 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Dayton, OH
Posts: 172
 
Device(s): Galaxy S2 (AT&T)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 9
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Default

I think most people don't think about the real benefit of having the iPhone around. It creates competition for Google and Android. That competition forces both sides to provide the very best to win customers. That means better products for the consumers (us). We all are winners regardless of what we like.
robhs is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #148 (permalink)
Member
 
Easilyamused's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Washington State
Posts: 337
 
Device(s): iPad 2 16gb, Galaxy S3
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 6
Thanked 144 Times in 33 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robhs View Post
I think most people don't think about the real benefit of having the iPhone around. It creates competition for Google and Android. That competition forces both sides to provide the very best to win customers. That means better products for the consumers (us). We all are winners regardless of what we like.
unless you beat them to death with lawsuits, which tends to stymie innovation
hvrc likes this.
Easilyamused is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 10:54 AM   #149 (permalink)
Fixing stuff is not easy
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Over there <points>
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,690
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3; Asus Infinity
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 2,117
Thanked 4,314 Times in 2,513 Posts
jerofld
Default

I merged a thread about the iPhone being a status symbol into this thread. There is a little bit of conversation overlap. I apologize for any confusion this may cause.
jerofld is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jerofld For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (September 24th, 2012)
Old September 24th, 2012, 10:59 AM   #150 (permalink)
The PearlyMon
 
EarlyMon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Mexico, USA
Posts: 46,399
 
Device(s): M8, LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift - Evo retired
Carrier: Sprint

Thanks: 42,739
Thanked 57,202 Times in 22,990 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clementine_3 View Post
I liked beta better. I may even one day get a dvd player.
Apple beta or peanut beta? I like peanut beta with grape jelly. Youngsters always say they're jelly of my phone but I think they're hungry for peanut beta.





Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmash View Post
Vhs ftw
Gedsundheit!
olbriar, scooter1942 and hvrc like this.
EarlyMon is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EarlyMon For This Useful Post:
breadnatty08 (September 24th, 2012), Clementine_3 (September 24th, 2012), Gmash (September 24th, 2012), scooter1942 (September 25th, 2012)
Reply


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Forums Community > The Lounge
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.