Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > LG Marquee > Marquee - All Things Root

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

Like Tree1Likes

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old March 7th, 2012, 10:43 PM   #51 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default I assume the cwm.bat needs to be unzipped on windows, then ran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmonsterl View Post
give all thanks to playfulgod (donate to him)

this one is not touched based. You need to use the volume rocker to navigate and the search button(magnifying glass) to select. Back button works to go back as well.

Confirmed to run on both boost and sprint versions.

Open zip and run the according file.

Make sure phone is on and debugging enabled. You must be rooted.

Notes:
==========
1. Bionic chronic noticed that if you try running the batch file as admin you will get errors. Run it regular.
2. Backup and restore working 100% (dont be scared, i have done both)

download link
mirror

if u have issues with the linux script use this:
Code:
adb shell
su 
adb push files/cwmrecovery.img /data/local/tmp/cwmrecovery.img
dd if=/data/local/tmp/cwmrecovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p4 bs=4096

am i correct in assuming that the cwm.bat folder must be unzipped, then dbl clicked to run.... If im already s1clickroot'd is there any different instructions that need be considered for it to work?

Im having same prob ur boy just had... ALSO,. IF I HAVE MY SH!T RUNNING PERFECTLY AND DONT WANT TO LOOSE ALL BUILD.PROP MODS ECT. SHOULD I NOT INSTALL CWM ON THHIS PARTICULAR PHONE? I DOUBT CWM WILL EFFECT ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR ITS OWN ADDED FEATURES BUT FIGURED I'D THROW IT OUT THERE TO SOME PROS.
TY IN ADVANCED

HEATslingerz is offline  
Last edited by HEATslingerz; March 7th, 2012 at 10:48 PM. Reason: TOO ******ED TO REMEMBER WHAT I WANNA SAY
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old March 7th, 2012, 10:58 PM   #52 (permalink)
Member
 
sik00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 276
 
Device(s): Sprint Galaxy Nexus\LG Marquee, Galaxy Tab 10.1
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 44
Thanked 135 Times in 74 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATslingerz View Post
am i correct in assuming that the cwm.bat folder must be unzipped, then dbl clicked to run.... If im already s1clickroot'd is there any different instructions that need be considered for it to work?

Im having same prob ur boy just had... ALSO,. IF I HAVE MY SH!T RUNNING PERFECTLY AND DONT WANT TO LOOSE ALL BUILD.PROP MODS ECT. SHOULD I NOT INSTALL CWM ON THHIS PARTICULAR PHONE? I DOUBT CWM WILL EFFECT ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR ITS OWN ADDED FEATURES BUT FIGURED I'D THROW IT OUT THERE TO SOME PROS.
TY IN ADVANCED
Just make sure cwm-install-windows.bat and the Files folder are in the same directory (you're on Windows I assume) and you've installed your Drivers from the Drivers folder, then double click cwm-install-windows.bat Make sure you've followed the instructions for USB debugging etc. in the first post as well. You've pretty much got it.

Installing CWM on the phone should not affect anything except for the recovery image. You won't even see an icon in your app drawer for this particular recovery until ROM Manager support is integrated. I have a modified build.prop as well, among other modifications, and they were still all in tact after installing CWM.
sik00 is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sik00 For This Useful Post:
HEATslingerz (March 8th, 2012)
Old March 8th, 2012, 03:42 PM   #53 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sik00 View Post
just make sure cwm-install-windows.bat and the files folder are in the same directory (you're on windows i assume) and you've installed your drivers from the drivers folder, then double click cwm-install-windows.bat make sure you've followed the instructions for usb debugging etc. In the first post as well. You've pretty much got it.

Installing cwm on the phone should not affect anything except for the recovery image. You won't even see an icon in your app drawer for this particular recovery until rom manager support is integrated. I have a modified build.prop as well, among other modifications, and they were still all in tact after installing cwm.
i forgot my damn antivires prog prevents zegrush or whatever from running, it detects it as a trojan for some reason and then delets the file.... So it worked great bro... Thanks alot for you dedication and time man.
HEATslingerz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #54 (permalink)
Member
 
sik00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 276
 
Device(s): Sprint Galaxy Nexus\LG Marquee, Galaxy Tab 10.1
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 44
Thanked 135 Times in 74 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATslingerz View Post
i forgot my damn antivires prog prevents zegrush or whatever from running, it detects it as a trojan for some reason and then delets the file.... So it worked great bro... Thanks alot for you dedication and time man.
Glad you got it working My AV also detects zergrush as a PUP. (Using avast)
sik00 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #55 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
hurrilanche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 12
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Does anyone else have to wipe cache everytime to get cw to reboot? I had tried the previous cwm that emoboi thought he had working and I remember you had to wipe cache to reboot on that version. Now that I have installed this one when I am in recovery and choose reboot system now, it will just bring recovery back up until i choose to wipe cache from the menu. Is this normal?
hurrilanche is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2012, 11:16 PM   #56 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 21
 
Device(s): Razr M, LG Lucid
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrilanche View Post
Does anyone else have to wipe cache everytime to get cw to reboot? I had tried the previous cwm that emoboi thought he had working and I remember you had to wipe cache to reboot on that version. Now that I have installed this one when I am in recovery and choose reboot system now, it will just bring recovery back up until i choose to wipe cache from the menu. Is this normal?
Definitively something is wrong, I flashed it on two phones and did not have any problems rebooting from recovery. Maybe you still have the other recovery on there?
farfromuman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2012, 11:24 PM   #57 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
hurrilanche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 12
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Yeah, Im not very familiar with how these things work too well. You may be right, so I don't know if this could be an issue from something lingering from the old recovery I tried. It definitely works fine after I choose to wipe the cache and as far as I know that doesn't harm anything does it? If not, I guess I can live with it because I wouldnt know how to fix it anyway.
hurrilanche is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2012, 09:48 AM   #58 (permalink)
Member
 
Knoxville363's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 198
 
Device(s): Galaxy S2 (Boost)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 45
Thanked 125 Times in 50 Posts
Default

thanks for this....couldnt figure something out but I got it
Knoxville363 is offline  
Last edited by Knoxville363; March 14th, 2012 at 09:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #59 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 7
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

I would just like to say THANKS A TON! now maybe we can get somewhere. i've been itching to mod my phone for like ever now. i've never been able to stand stock roms. you both are awesome =)
sunnyd is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #60 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Chaparral, NM
Posts: 146
 
Device(s): OG DROID BUGLESS BEAST, HTC THUNDERBOLT, GINGERITIES 3D, LG MARQUEE CTMOD3.6.8 HYPER2.0
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 24
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default

By any chance does any one know if rom manager had been updated to include the recovery for our model. Since I opened it and it gave me the model lg lg855 and if legit would it be safe to download in top of our current recovery.
cjreyes666 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old March 26th, 2012, 10:26 PM   #61 (permalink)
Member
 
TryingToRoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Savannah, Ga
Posts: 296
 
Device(s): LG Marquee, Chicken Tits 3.6.5, with Hyper Kernel 1.5, I am Bloodawned out, thanks man
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 46
Thanked 115 Times in 79 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjreyes666 View Post
By any chance does any one know if rom manager had been updated to include the recovery for our model. Since I opened it and it gave me the model lg lg855 and if legit would it be safe to download in top of our current recovery.

I believe playfulgod submitted it to koush but I guess he would know for sure
It hasn't been added to the official list yet though
http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager
TryingToRoot is offline  
Last edited by TryingToRoot; March 26th, 2012 at 10:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2012, 05:30 AM   #62 (permalink)
ROM Developer
 
PlayfulGod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NW Georgia
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,053
 
Device(s): Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, LG Spirit, LG Motion, ZTE Sequent
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanks: 233
Thanked 4,883 Times in 2,054 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjreyes666 View Post
By any chance does any one know if rom manager had been updated to include the recovery for our model. Since I opened it and it gave me the model lg lg855 and if legit would it be safe to download in top of our current recovery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TryingToRoot View Post
I believe playfulgod submitted it to koush but I guess he would know for sure
It hasn't been added to the official list yet though
ClockworkMod ROM Manager - Recoveries
koush hasnt commented or pushed anything to the rommanagermanifest yet, so I wouldnt install cwm from RM yet. I will post up as soon as koush does his thing.
__________________
Official Donate link if you like my work and would like to show your appreciation and support. All donations are greatly appreciated!!

PlayfulDroidz Wiki
UPP
PlayfulGod is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #63 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Chaparral, NM
Posts: 146
 
Device(s): OG DROID BUGLESS BEAST, HTC THUNDERBOLT, GINGERITIES 3D, LG MARQUEE CTMOD3.6.8 HYPER2.0
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 24
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
koush hasnt commented or pushed anything to the rommanagermanifest yet, so I wouldnt install cwm from RM yet. I will post up as soon as koush does his thing.

I tried last night but it stated that wasn't supported so still flashing through the one click method.
cjreyes666 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2012, 05:37 PM   #64 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
iNsTaGaToR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: N.W. Florida
Gender: Male
Posts: 67
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SIII, SPH-L710, 4.1.2, Not Rotted (Yet)
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Thanks: 57
Thanked 24 Times in 11 Posts
Default CWM Help

I need a little help here plz.
I am usually on the Prevail forum and have had wonderful success with Blood an Kouma's work there on my prevail.

I am trying to help my son, and he has a rooted Boost LG MARQUEE Model GT-I9100 - SW Version LG855ZV3

When I got it from him, it was already rooted and he wanted me to try/play with the roms here. He didn't have CWM, so I have been trying for hours to put it on his phone with no luck at all. I have read and re-read all the posts and tried it many different ways and on 3 different computers with no luck.

This is the mess I get when I try the install from "LGMarquee_CWM.zip"


CWM Installer for the LG Marquee
Tool Built by PlayfulGod
Exploit Built by the Revolutionary Team
CWM Built by PlayfulGod

Press any key to continue . . .
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
Device found
Pushing Zergrush
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
Running Zergrush
The system cannot find the path specified.
Installing CWM Recovery
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
Removing Trash
The system cannot find the path specified.
Finished!!!
The system cannot find the path specified.
Press any key to continue . . .

I dont think the phone is connecting to adb and have tried the desktop / cmd route also with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.. Tx, GaToR
iNsTaGaToR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #65 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bionic Chronic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 645
 
Device(s): LG LG855 Marquee (Boost Mobile) -Rooted- CWM v5.0.2.8 - Unleashed Marquee v3.2.1 1.3GHz OCK w/ UV -
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 93
Thanked 158 Times in 119 Posts
Bionic.Chronic420
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNsTaGaToR View Post
I need a little help here plz.
I am usually on the Prevail forum and have had wonderful success with Blood an Kouma's work there on my prevail.

I am trying to help my son, and he has a rooted Boost LG MARQUEE Model GT-I9100 - SW Version LG855ZV3

When I got it from him, it was already rooted and he wanted me to try/play with the roms here. He didn't have CWM, so I have been trying for hours to put it on his phone with no luck at all. I have read and re-read all the posts and tried it many different ways and on 3 different computers with no luck.

This is the mess I get when I try the install from "LGMarquee_CWM.zip"


CWM Installer for the LG Marquee
Tool Built by PlayfulGod
Exploit Built by the Revolutionary Team
CWM Built by PlayfulGod

Press any key to continue . . .
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
Device found
Pushing Zergrush
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
Running Zergrush
The system cannot find the path specified.
Installing CWM Recovery
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
Removing Trash
The system cannot find the path specified.
Finished!!!
The system cannot find the path specified.
Press any key to continue . . .

I dont think the phone is connecting to adb and have tried the desktop / cmd route also with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.. Tx, GaToR
I would either check into the drivers or maybe you have it connected add mass storage instead of charge only? Alternate route in this post: http://androidforums.com/marquee-all-things-root/510164-root-cwm-lg-marquee-aio-root-recovery.html#post4029015

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
__________________
==================
Helpful? Click Thanks!

==================
Bionic Chronic is offline  
Last edited by Bionic Chronic; April 8th, 2012 at 05:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bionic Chronic For This Useful Post:
iNsTaGaToR (April 8th, 2012)
Old April 8th, 2012, 05:47 PM   #66 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
iNsTaGaToR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: N.W. Florida
Gender: Male
Posts: 67
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SIII, SPH-L710, 4.1.2, Not Rotted (Yet)
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Thanks: 57
Thanked 24 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic Chronic View Post
I would either check into the drivers or maybe you have it connected add mass storage instead of charge only? Alternate route in this post: [ROOT][CWM] LG Marquee AIO Root & Recovery - Android Forums

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
I have tried every driver package out there ..lol and I have it on charge only.. I have even tried adb wireless with no success.. im at a loss here
iNsTaGaToR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2012, 05:56 PM   #67 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bionic Chronic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 645
 
Device(s): LG LG855 Marquee (Boost Mobile) -Rooted- CWM v5.0.2.8 - Unleashed Marquee v3.2.1 1.3GHz OCK w/ UV -
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 93
Thanked 158 Times in 119 Posts
Bionic.Chronic420
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNsTaGaToR View Post
I have tried every driver package out there ..lol and I have it on charge only.. I have even tried adb wireless with no success.. im at a loss here
You check the AIO Root + CWM?

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Bionic Chronic is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bionic Chronic For This Useful Post:
iNsTaGaToR (April 8th, 2012)
Old April 8th, 2012, 06:01 PM   #68 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
iNsTaGaToR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: N.W. Florida
Gender: Male
Posts: 67
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SIII, SPH-L710, 4.1.2, Not Rotted (Yet)
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Thanks: 57
Thanked 24 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic Chronic View Post
You check the AIO Root + CWM?

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Yep, this is what I get..

Rooting the LG Marquee
Tool Built by devecho Exploit Built by the Revolutionary Team



Rooting
Press any key to continue . . .
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
Device found
Pushing Zergrush
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
Running Zergrush
The system cannot find the path specified.
Removing Trash and Installing Root Files
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
Removing Trash
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
The system cannot find the path specified.
Finished Rooting!!!
Press any key to continue . . .


I THINK.. for some reason,the phone an puter aren't connecting
iNsTaGaToR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2012, 06:05 PM   #69 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bionic Chronic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 645
 
Device(s): LG LG855 Marquee (Boost Mobile) -Rooted- CWM v5.0.2.8 - Unleashed Marquee v3.2.1 1.3GHz OCK w/ UV -
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 93
Thanked 158 Times in 119 Posts
Bionic.Chronic420
Default

That's what it seems like. Not sure how to correct this, hopefully someone else on the thread can have better insight for you. I know I used the drivers strait from LG's website. And I couldn't get it to work if I ran the .bat as admin for some odd reason. When you have connected it to the PC did driver manager start to install the drivers?

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Bionic Chronic is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bionic Chronic For This Useful Post:
iNsTaGaToR (April 8th, 2012)
Old April 8th, 2012, 06:12 PM   #70 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
iNsTaGaToR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: N.W. Florida
Gender: Male
Posts: 67
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SIII, SPH-L710, 4.1.2, Not Rotted (Yet)
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Thanks: 57
Thanked 24 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic Chronic View Post
That's what it seems like. Not sure how to correct this, hopefully someone else on the thread can have better insight for you. I know I used the drivers strait from LG's website. And I couldn't get it to work if I ran the .bat as admin for some odd reason. When you have connected it to the PC did driver manager start to install the drivers?

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Yes it started.. Ive tried every driver combo I could find... except str8 from LG.. will try that.. tx
iNsTaGaToR is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old April 8th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #71 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bionic Chronic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 645
 
Device(s): LG LG855 Marquee (Boost Mobile) -Rooted- CWM v5.0.2.8 - Unleashed Marquee v3.2.1 1.3GHz OCK w/ UV -
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 93
Thanked 158 Times in 119 Posts
Bionic.Chronic420
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNsTaGaToR View Post
Yes it started.. Ive tried every driver combo I could find... except str8 from LG.. will try that.. tx
Yea, if those drivers don't work I am at a loss..

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Bionic Chronic is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bionic Chronic For This Useful Post:
iNsTaGaToR (April 8th, 2012)
Old April 8th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #72 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
lMonsterl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: U.S.
Posts: 1,313
 
Device(s): | Galaxy SIII-d2spr | CM10 |
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 209
Thanked 603 Times in 310 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNsTaGaToR View Post

I am trying to help my son, and he has a rooted Boost LG MARQUEE Model GT-I9100 - SW Version LG855ZV3
the GT-I9100 is a galaxy s 2

im confused..
__________________
Like what u see? Hit "Thanks"
------------------
Donations Appreciated! PAYPAL
GitHub
lMonsterl is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lMonsterl For This Useful Post:
iNsTaGaToR (April 8th, 2012)
Old April 8th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #73 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bionic Chronic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 645
 
Device(s): LG LG855 Marquee (Boost Mobile) -Rooted- CWM v5.0.2.8 - Unleashed Marquee v3.2.1 1.3GHz OCK w/ UV -
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 93
Thanked 158 Times in 119 Posts
Bionic.Chronic420
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lMonsterl View Post
the GT-I9100 is a galaxy s 2

im confused..
Nice catch..

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Bionic Chronic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #74 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
iNsTaGaToR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: N.W. Florida
Gender: Male
Posts: 67
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SIII, SPH-L710, 4.1.2, Not Rotted (Yet)
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Thanks: 57
Thanked 24 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lMonsterl View Post
the GT-I9100 is a galaxy s 2

im confused..
Hmmmmm.. just talked to my son.. he originally told me that all he did was root the phone... now he is telling me he changed the build.prop to play gameloft games.. ( which btw he said monster helped him with... lol ) and he has the original build.prop stored on his SD card... anyone know my next move... lol
iNsTaGaToR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #75 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
lMonsterl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: U.S.
Posts: 1,313
 
Device(s): | Galaxy SIII-d2spr | CM10 |
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 209
Thanked 603 Times in 310 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNsTaGaToR View Post
Hmmmmm.. just talked to my son.. he originally told me that all he did was root the phone... now he is telling me he changed the build.prop to play gameloft games.. ( which btw he said monster helped him with... lol ) and he has the original build.prop stored on his SD card... anyone know my next move... lol
i never posted in that thread....
build prop edit to make gameloft games work... mc3 ect on marquee
lMonsterl is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lMonsterl For This Useful Post:
iNsTaGaToR (April 8th, 2012)
Old April 8th, 2012, 06:54 PM   #76 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
iNsTaGaToR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: N.W. Florida
Gender: Male
Posts: 67
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SIII, SPH-L710, 4.1.2, Not Rotted (Yet)
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Thanks: 57
Thanked 24 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lMonsterl View Post
He just walked in... I misunderstood the name.. it wasnt you that he talked too.. sry.. Im gonna try and reverse what he has done and change the build.prop back.. tx
iNsTaGaToR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2012, 07:12 PM   #77 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
hurrilanche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 59
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 12
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

You may have already done this but just a shot. Make sure that you extract the zip file instead of trying to run it from winrar or whatever you use. If you try to run it without extracting it to a folder it will not work.
hurrilanche is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hurrilanche For This Useful Post:
iNsTaGaToR (April 8th, 2012)
Old April 8th, 2012, 08:19 PM   #78 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
iNsTaGaToR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: N.W. Florida
Gender: Male
Posts: 67
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SIII, SPH-L710, 4.1.2, Not Rotted (Yet)
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Thanks: 57
Thanked 24 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Ok, Im getting closer..
I put the build.prob back, and now it says Model LG-LG855

I re-downloaded the CWM recovery zip and extracted it to my desktop
Then ran the cwm-install-windows.bat

This is what I got.. then the phone re-booted on its own

CWM Installer for the LG Marquee
Tool Built by PlayfulGod
Exploit Built by the Revolutionary Team
CWM Built by PlayfulGod

Press any key to continue . . .
* daemon not running. starting it now *
* daemon started successfully *
Device found
Pushing Zergrush
2719 KB/s (22281 bytes in 0.008s)
3021 KB/s (4730880 bytes in 1.529s)
Running Zergrush

[**] Zerg rush - Android 2.2/2.3 local root
[**] (C) 2011 Revolutionary.

[**] Parts of code from Gingerbreak, (C) 2010-2011 The Android Exploid Crew.

[+] Found a GingerBread ! 0x00015118[*] Sending 149 zerglings ...[*] Trying a new path ...[*] Sending 149 zerglings ...[*] Trying a new path ...[*] Sending 149 zerglings ...[*] Trying a new path ...[*] Sending 149 zerglings ...
[+] Zerglings caused crash (good news): 0x4011ecd4 0x0054[*] Researching Metabolic Boost ...
[+] Speedlings on the go ! 0xafd255fd 0xafd390af[*] Poping 24 more zerglings[*] Sending 173 zerglings ...

[+] Rush did it ! It's a GG, man !

Installing CWM Recovery
1280+0 records in
1280+0 records out
5242880 bytes transferred in 0.392 secs (13374693 bytes/sec)
1155+0 records in
1155+0 records out
4730880 bytes transferred in 1.569 secs (3015219 bytes/sec)
Removing Trash
/data/local/tmp/sh: not found
Finished!!!
Press any key to continue . . .

I shut the phone down... pulled the battery.. re inserted the battery and held the vol. butt down while holding the power button.. but I cant get it to go into CWM recovery...

Any ideas? Tx, G8r
iNsTaGaToR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2012, 08:26 PM   #79 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
lMonsterl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: U.S.
Posts: 1,313
 
Device(s): | Galaxy SIII-d2spr | CM10 |
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 209
Thanked 603 Times in 310 Posts
Default

how long did u hold it? u have to hold it until the bottom lights start flashing
lMonsterl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #80 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
iNsTaGaToR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: N.W. Florida
Gender: Male
Posts: 67
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SIII, SPH-L710, 4.1.2, Not Rotted (Yet)
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Thanks: 57
Thanked 24 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lMonsterl View Post
how long did u hold it? u have to hold it until the bottom lights start flashing
tried it many ways

Ive waited till the bottom lights flash and let go.. Ive tried holding them longer.. and then the phone just boots up
iNsTaGaToR is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old April 8th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #81 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
iNsTaGaToR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: N.W. Florida
Gender: Male
Posts: 67
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SIII, SPH-L710, 4.1.2, Not Rotted (Yet)
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Thanks: 57
Thanked 24 Times in 11 Posts
Default

got it to work.. tx for all the help!
iNsTaGaToR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2012, 09:01 PM   #82 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bionic Chronic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 645
 
Device(s): LG LG855 Marquee (Boost Mobile) -Rooted- CWM v5.0.2.8 - Unleashed Marquee v3.2.1 1.3GHz OCK w/ UV -
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 93
Thanked 158 Times in 119 Posts
Bionic.Chronic420
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNsTaGaToR View Post
got it to work.. tx for all the help!
Just for future reference, quick boot free from the market will boot you into recovery with one tap.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Bionic Chronic is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bionic Chronic For This Useful Post:
iNsTaGaToR (April 8th, 2012), mp3jeep (April 8th, 2012), Squirrelnutz (April 10th, 2012)
Old April 10th, 2012, 10:20 AM   #83 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 17
 
Device(s): LG Marquee--Boost Mobile - -Rooted--CWM Recovery v5.0.2.8
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 16
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmonsterl View Post
give all thanks to playfulgod (donate to him)

this one is not touched based. You need to use the volume rocker to navigate and the search button(magnifying glass) to select. Back button works to go back as well.

Confirmed to run on both boost, sprint, and virgin mobile versions.

Open zip and run the according file.

Make sure phone is on and debugging enabled. You must be rooted.

Notes:
==========
1. Bionic chronic noticed that if you try running the batch file as admin you will get errors. Run it regular.
2. Backup and restore working 100% (dont be scared, i have done both)

download link
mirror

if u have issues with the linux script use this:
Code:
adb shell
su 
adb push files/cwmrecovery.img /data/local/tmp/cwmrecovery.img
dd if=/data/local/tmp/cwmrecovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p4 bs=4096
good morning....how do i gain access to the cwm with a boost marquee after i have donwloaded and run the zip?....thank you

squirrel
Squirrelnutz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2012, 10:24 AM   #84 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
iNsTaGaToR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: N.W. Florida
Gender: Male
Posts: 67
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SIII, SPH-L710, 4.1.2, Not Rotted (Yet)
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Thanks: 57
Thanked 24 Times in 11 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelnutz View Post
good morning....how do i gain access to the cwm with a boost marquee after i have donwloaded and run the zip?....thank you

squirrel
From the powered off mode.. push volume down and power on button at the same time.. wait 10 to 20 secs until the lights flash a couple times and release
iNsTaGaToR is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iNsTaGaToR For This Useful Post:
Squirrelnutz (April 10th, 2012)
Old April 10th, 2012, 11:36 AM   #85 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bionic Chronic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 645
 
Device(s): LG LG855 Marquee (Boost Mobile) -Rooted- CWM v5.0.2.8 - Unleashed Marquee v3.2.1 1.3GHz OCK w/ UV -
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 93
Thanked 158 Times in 119 Posts
Bionic.Chronic420
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelnutz View Post
good morning....how do i gain access to the cwm with a boost marquee after i have donwloaded and run the zip?....thank you

squirrel
A couple ways.. 1) As iNsTaGaToR said you can power off, then press and hold Vol. Down and Power button simultaneously until Recovery Screen loads. Or go to The Play Store and Download 'Quick Boot(Reboot)' Free:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.siriusapplications.quickboot&hl=en

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNsTaGaToR View Post
From the powered off mode.. push volume down and power on button at the same time.. wait 10 to 20 secs until the lights flash a couple times and release
On my phone it sometimes seems like it takes longer than 20 seconds, but not always. I prefer 'Quick Boot' anyway because it is done with one tap of a button and it reboots you into recovery. Either way will work though .
Bionic Chronic is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bionic Chronic For This Useful Post:
Squirrelnutz (April 10th, 2012)
Old April 10th, 2012, 12:20 PM   #86 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 17
 
Device(s): LG Marquee--Boost Mobile - -Rooted--CWM Recovery v5.0.2.8
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 16
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic Chronic View Post
Just for future reference, quick boot free from the market will boot you into recovery with one tap.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Quick Boot is perfect for me and my Marquee with Boost. I got right in; backed up everything to my sd card that came with the phone; wiped cache partition; then restored; everything went wonderful

Now the question of the day is what is next.....should I of wiped the data as well then restored?....

Do I need to manage the sd card and delete that back-up to free up space?...or do I go and install Marky's Beat?

Any direction would be wonderful!!!

Thank you everyone especially Playful God and Chronic

Squirrel
Squirrelnutz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #87 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bionic Chronic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 645
 
Device(s): LG LG855 Marquee (Boost Mobile) -Rooted- CWM v5.0.2.8 - Unleashed Marquee v3.2.1 1.3GHz OCK w/ UV -
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 93
Thanked 158 Times in 119 Posts
Bionic.Chronic420
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelnutz View Post
Quick Boot is perfect for me and my Marquee with Boost. I got right in; backed up everything to my sd card that came with the phone; wiped cache partition; then restored; everything went wonderful

Now the question of the day is what is next.....should I of wiped the data as well then restored?....

Do I need to manage the sd card and delete that back-up to free up space?...or do I go and install Marky's Beat?

Any direction would be wonderful!!!

Thank you everyone especially Playful God and Chronic

Squirrel
If you are trying to update and install MB ROM, then check out this post:
http://androidforums.com/marquee-all-things-root/516861-rom-boost-sprint-zv4-zvc-marky-beats-v1-2-beta-updated-4-6-a.html (A bit to read, but should clarify and help you figure out what's next after CWM..)

Thanks to |Monster| - PlayfulGod !!
Bionic Chronic is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bionic Chronic For This Useful Post:
Squirrelnutz (April 10th, 2012)
Old April 13th, 2012, 11:32 AM   #88 (permalink)
句_句 Smurfing Awesome
 
septembersrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: San Antonio, TX
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,743
 
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy SIII-Rooted(Boost Mobile)/Samsung Galaxy Note II-MyMIUI V5(T-Mobile)
Carrier: Boost Mobile,Virgin Mobile,T-Mobile

Thanks: 636
Thanked 565 Times in 425 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to septembersrain Send a message via Skype™ to septembersrain Septembersrain1984@gmail
Default

Can't wait to try this. Been working too much and have only barely had time to root my Marquee. ^_^

I'm so out of the loop I still had a Triumph running MIUI until I bought the Marquee. LOL
__________________
ஜ۩۞۩ஜStore Manager~Boost Mobile/Virgin Mobileஜ۩۞۩ஜ
↓↓↓↓↓Bored? Come join us!↓↓↓↓↓
http://androidforums.com/forum-games/
septembersrain is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #89 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 17
 
Device(s): LG Marquee--Boost Mobile - -Rooted--CWM Recovery v5.0.2.8
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 16
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

So i downloaded the update today from cwm and this is what i got:


Failed to verify whole file signature

signature verification failed - install aborted

anyone else get that and what does that mean?

Thanks

squirrel
Squirrelnutz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2012, 09:38 PM   #90 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bionic Chronic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 645
 
Device(s): LG LG855 Marquee (Boost Mobile) -Rooted- CWM v5.0.2.8 - Unleashed Marquee v3.2.1 1.3GHz OCK w/ UV -
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 93
Thanked 158 Times in 119 Posts
Bionic.Chronic420
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelnutz View Post
So i downloaded the update today from cwm and this is what i got:


Failed to verify whole file signature

signature verification failed - install aborted

anyone else get that and what does that mean?

Thanks

squirrel
Which update ZVC or ZV4? It could just be a bad download, you can try re-downloading it and copying the new download to the root of your sd.
Bionic Chronic is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old April 14th, 2012, 12:30 AM   #91 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: South Florida
Posts: 17
 
Device(s): LG Marquee--Boost Mobile - -Rooted--CWM Recovery v5.0.2.8
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 16
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic Chronic View Post
Which update ZVC or ZV4? It could just be a bad download, you can try re-downloading it and copying the new download to the root of your sd.
I believe it was the zvc4 because it said it was a Sprint system update but when it rebooted automatically, it went into cwm5. etc so i assume it wasnt an LG update ya know?

Nothing has changed on my phone that I can tell; still have root, tether, etc
Squirrelnutz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2012, 12:15 PM   #92 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bionic Chronic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 645
 
Device(s): LG LG855 Marquee (Boost Mobile) -Rooted- CWM v5.0.2.8 - Unleashed Marquee v3.2.1 1.3GHz OCK w/ UV -
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 93
Thanked 158 Times in 119 Posts
Bionic.Chronic420
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelnutz View Post
I believe it was the zvc4 because it said it was a Sprint system update but when it rebooted automatically, it went into cwm5. etc so i assume it wasnt an LG update ya know?

Nothing has changed on my phone that I can tell; still have root, tether, etc
See those two downloads to this day confuse me.. I was told they are the same, yet if this is true why post them both? So yeah anyway, I used ZVC Link download. You can try that out see if it works..
Bionic Chronic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2012, 12:17 PM   #93 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bionic Chronic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 645
 
Device(s): LG LG855 Marquee (Boost Mobile) -Rooted- CWM v5.0.2.8 - Unleashed Marquee v3.2.1 1.3GHz OCK w/ UV -
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 93
Thanked 158 Times in 119 Posts
Bionic.Chronic420
Talking Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by septembersrain View Post
Can't wait to try this. Been working too much and have only barely had time to root my Marquee. ^_^

I'm so out of the loop I still had a Triumph running MIUI until I bought the Marquee. LOL
Welcome to the Beta world of the Marquee! Haha. Though you came in towards the end of some beta testing, since now Bloodawn has the Marquee too.
Bionic Chronic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2012, 02:02 AM   #94 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I have been up and down forward and backwards with this thing. I have the Marquee on boost. I used the root and my phone had root access, tethering etc.... up until they sent an update and then I realized what happened... It wiped my root away... Now how can I root my phone again with the update... I have tried several things NOTHING is working !!! PLEASE HELP!! I got an ipad without service because I was able to connect through my phone.. Now I can't use it while I am not home !!! I'm sooooo sad! Anyone with answers please HELP !! I don't know how I will know if anyone leaves anything for me to read so... here is my email teaspoon30@hotmail.com (I hope this is okay to put this on here ????)
teaspoon30 is offline  
Last edited by teaspoon30; April 17th, 2012 at 02:04 AM. Reason: needed to get contact info
Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #95 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bionic Chronic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 645
 
Device(s): LG LG855 Marquee (Boost Mobile) -Rooted- CWM v5.0.2.8 - Unleashed Marquee v3.2.1 1.3GHz OCK w/ UV -
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 93
Thanked 158 Times in 119 Posts
Bionic.Chronic420
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaspoon30 View Post
I have been up and down forward and backwards with this thing. I have the Marquee on boost. I used the root and my phone had root access, tethering etc.... up until they sent an update and then I realized what happened... It wiped my root away... Now how can I root my phone again with the update... I have tried several things NOTHING is working !!! PLEASE HELP!! I got an ipad without service because I was able to connect through my phone.. Now I can't use it while I am not home !!! I'm sooooo sad! Anyone with answers please HELP !! I don't know how I will know if anyone leaves anything for me to read so... here is my email teaspoon30@hotmail.com (I hope this is okay to put this on here ????)
No working exploit for the OTA Update at the moment. Have to hang tight until a dev releases a newer root method. Sorry to say.
Bionic Chronic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #96 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
lMonsterl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: U.S.
Posts: 1,313
 
Device(s): | Galaxy SIII-d2spr | CM10 |
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 209
Thanked 603 Times in 310 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic Chronic View Post
No working exploit for the OTA Update at the moment. Have to hang tight until a dev releases a newer root method. Sorry to say.
not sure if that will happen. People will probably just get pre-rooted roms based off zvc/zv4
lMonsterl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #97 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bionic Chronic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 645
 
Device(s): LG LG855 Marquee (Boost Mobile) -Rooted- CWM v5.0.2.8 - Unleashed Marquee v3.2.1 1.3GHz OCK w/ UV -
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 93
Thanked 158 Times in 119 Posts
Bionic.Chronic420
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lMonsterl View Post
not sure if that will happen. People will probably just get pre-rooted roms based off zvc/zv4
Well I for one cannot wait. I would like to try out Blood's Kernel .2. And have a fully functional ROM. I don't think it will be that long of a wait though, hopefully.
Bionic Chronic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #98 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
lMonsterl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: U.S.
Posts: 1,313
 
Device(s): | Galaxy SIII-d2spr | CM10 |
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 209
Thanked 603 Times in 310 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic Chronic View Post
Well I for one cannot wait. I would like to try out Blood's Kernel .2. And have a fully functional ROM. I don't think it will be that long of a wait though, hopefully.
judging by blood having the basically having base rom for it done already (sprint) It will happen very soon
lMonsterl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2012, 04:38 PM   #99 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bionic Chronic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 645
 
Device(s): LG LG855 Marquee (Boost Mobile) -Rooted- CWM v5.0.2.8 - Unleashed Marquee v3.2.1 1.3GHz OCK w/ UV -
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 93
Thanked 158 Times in 119 Posts
Bionic.Chronic420
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lMonsterl View Post
judging by blood having the basically having base rom for it done already (sprint) It will happen very soon
Exactly what I was thinking. I am just wondering how I will make the switch from flashing the zvc update w/ MBv1.2 (not MBv1.2zvc) to his new ROM with custom kernel. He was saying that we didn't really update using your links. So would flashing his ROM when it comes out be like automatically updating w/o having to update? And if so will it conflict w/ the prior flash of zvc link?
Bionic Chronic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2012, 04:44 PM   #100 (permalink)
Senior Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
lMonsterl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: U.S.
Posts: 1,313
 
Device(s): | Galaxy SIII-d2spr | CM10 |
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 209
Thanked 603 Times in 310 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic Chronic View Post
Exactly what I was thinking. I am just wondering how I will make the switch from flashing the zvc update w/ MBv1.2 (not MBv1.2zvc) to his new ROM with custom kernel. He was saying that we didn't really update using your links. So would flashing his ROM when it comes out be like automatically updating w/o having to update? And if so will it conflict w/ the prior flash of zvc link?
the kernel will be included in the rom. flash once and done.
lMonsterl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > LG Marquee > Marquee - All Things Root
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.