Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > LG Marquee > Marquee - All Things Root

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old May 30th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Phrant1c's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 283
 
Device(s): LG-LG855 Marquee (Boost)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 41
Thanked 76 Times in 56 Posts
Default Boot Audio

Hey Guys,

I got the boot animation changed with no problem... I am curious about the audio for the boot animation though. Is it possible to create custom boot audio? Would it be in mp3 format? what are the size limitations? Any help would be much appreciated

Advertisements
Phrant1c is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old May 30th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bionic Chronic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 645
 
Device(s): LG LG855 Marquee (Boost Mobile) -Rooted- CWM v5.0.2.8 - Unleashed Marquee v3.2.1 1.3GHz OCK w/ UV -
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 93
Thanked 158 Times in 119 Posts
Bionic.Chronic420
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrant1c View Post
Hey Guys,

I got the boot animation changed with no problem... I am curious about the audio for the boot animation though. Is it possible to create custom boot audio? Would it be in mp3 format? what are the size limitations? Any help would be much appreciated
You can change the Boot Audio.. It is mp3 format. Not sure of size limitations but, I imagine no need for it to be more than 30 seconds. That is what I limited mine to anyway, just so I know if it boot loops or not. Anyway the boot audio for boot and power off are in:
System>Media>Audio>System
Hope this helps..
__________________
==================
Helpful? Click Thanks!

==================
Bionic Chronic is offline  
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bionic Chronic For This Useful Post:
Phrant1c (May 30th, 2012)
Old May 30th, 2012, 01:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Phrant1c's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 283
 
Device(s): LG-LG855 Marquee (Boost)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 41
Thanked 76 Times in 56 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionic Chronic View Post
You can change the Boot Audio.. It is mp3 format. Not sure of size limitations but, I imagine no need for it to be more than 30 seconds. That is what I limited mine to anyway, just so I know if it boot loops or not. Anyway the boot audio for boot and power off are in:
System>Media>Audio>System
Hope this helps..
Thanks! That's all I needed to know. Ive been playing around with it but I didn't want to upload anything without knowing whether or not it was limited (either in length/size/bit rate). I will try a few different things see if I run into any problems.
Phrant1c is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Bionic Chronic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 645
 
Device(s): LG LG855 Marquee (Boost Mobile) -Rooted- CWM v5.0.2.8 - Unleashed Marquee v3.2.1 1.3GHz OCK w/ UV -
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 93
Thanked 158 Times in 119 Posts
Bionic.Chronic420
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrant1c View Post
Thanks! That's all I needed to know. Ive been playing around with it but I didn't want to upload anything without knowing whether or not it was limited (either in length/size/bit rate). I will try a few different things see if I run into any problems.
I did change the bitrate to 192kbps and limited it to 30 seconds.. Good Luck.
Bionic Chronic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2012, 07:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
AF Contributor
 
Capn069's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Georgia
Gender: Male
Posts: 238
 
Device(s): S3, Nexus 7 2013
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Thanks: 178
Thanked 78 Times in 51 Posts
Default

I currently have a song for my power on sound. I just copied and renamed the song and then stuck it in the appropriate folder. Supermassive Black Hole sounds pretty good with the Honeycomb waves animation.
Capn069 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Tags
audio, boot animation


Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > LG Marquee > Marquee - All Things Root
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:09 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.