HOW TO INCREASE INTERNAL MEMORY OF MICROMAX A25 BY PARTITIONING MEMORY CARD
Hey Guys I have A wonderful tutorial for all of you TO increase internal memory of Micromax A25. As we know Micromax A25 has an Internal Memory of only 120MB. So we can't install much apps in our phone. If we try to move apps to sd card it will only move a little part of it but still the remaining part is in your internal Memory. In internal memory be can install 15-25 apps. If we move them to sd card we will be able to install 35-40 apps. So here is an awesome tutorial for you to increase your internal memory to install UNLIMITED
Apps in your phone..So lets increase our internal Memory..
1.) Micromax A25 (LOL..haha)
2.) Memory card
3.) Mini Partition Tool
Download here :- MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition - CNET Download.com
Download Here :- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buak.Link2SD&feature=search_result
Install Mini Partition Tool in your PC and Link2SD in your phone..
Well in Simple we have to do only 4 steps :-
1.) Partition Memory Card
2.) Setup Link2SD
3.) Apply auto link option so it will automatically link whenever you install an
4.) Have to forgot what is internal Memory (LOL.. :-) )
1.) So first Step is to partition SD card :-
1) Use card reader to connect your memory card to computer (Don't use Use
usb storage from phone)
2) Open Mini partition Tool
3) you will see your card below
4) Backup your card as partitioning may delete all of your data
5) right click your card
6) Select Move/Resize on top.
7) Resize your memory card from right arrow (click and scroll)
8) The partition Size will be the size of your memory card in which you can
store your photos, videos etc...
9) The Unallocated Space After will be the size of the memory card you wish
to use as internal memory..
(For example if you have 8GB Card and you wish memory card to be 6gb and
use the rest 2gb as internal memory then 6gb will be your partition size and
2gb will be the unallocated space)
10) If you are satisfied with you resizing click OK
11) An Unallocated space will appear below you memory card.
12) Right click there and click create.
13) A warning will appear click continue.
14) Now Specify these Values
Create As : Primary
File System : Ext3
And Leave the rest as it is...and then click OK
15) Now click on the Apply button on the top left corner It will take some time
After that is done you have successfully partitioned your Memory Card.
Second Step is Setting up link2SD
1) open link2SD
2) Give the root permissions
3) Now a popup will appear asking you the file system of your second partition
4) Select Ext3
5) If you have done partitioning correctly it will say mount scripts successfully
6) Reboot your phone.
Now if you have done all things correctly you will not see that popup next
Now the real MAGIC
It will show you all apps touch the app you want to move to sd card and select create link (In the symbolic Link (scroll Down))
And it will link the apps for you.
Now see your internal memory it will free up space magically..
If you want to auto link the app when you install any app then go to menu ->
settings -> and select auto link...
Now the last but not the least you have to for got what is internal Memory..
Donations Are Appretiated