October 13th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Join Date: Oct 2011
Device(s): Micromax A75
ROM: Own Ported+Modded
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 414 Times in 215 Posts
Dudes, it can be done using default sound recorder app..u need to read the manual for that.Here is what it says:
To record while in call
1. Touch Sound Recorder in the launcher.
2. Touch and hold Menu key, the onscreen keyboard opens, switch to numbers keyboard.
3. Press 1.
4. Press Back key to close the onscreen keyboard.
5. Touch to start recording the sound of audio receiver.
6. Touch to end your recording.
7. Touch Save to save your recording.
Tip: You can press 2 to record the sound of both sides of audio transmitter (Tx) and receiver (Rx).
I have tried this & it works fine...