October 15th, 2011, 03:33 AM
Join Date: Sep 2011
Device(s): Galaxy 3 (lost)
A 70 (Sold)
Xperia Neo (Stolen)
A 90 (Using)
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts
Originally Posted by mastermind1024
Dudes, it can be done using default sound recorder app..u need to read the manual for that.Here is what it says:
To record while in call
1. Touch Sound Recorder in the launcher.
2. Touch and hold Menu key, the onscreen keyboard opens, switch to numbers keyboard.
3. Press 1.
4. Press Back key to close the onscreen keyboard.
5. Touch to start recording the sound of audio receiver.
6. Touch to end your recording.
7. Touch Save to save your recording.
Tip: You can press 2 to record the sound of both sides of audio transmitter (Tx) and receiver (Rx).
I have tried this & it works fine...
Ah superb tip !!