How to install clockworkmod recovery:
Edit: Fixed install zip from sdcard bug
Method 1: Needs root
The first method is preferable for those who have root access on their Micromax A90. Those who do not have a rooted device should follow Method 2 instead.
1. Download cwmr_v18.104.22.168 (fixed).zip
and unzip/extract it. After extracting move both the files to the root directory of your SD card.
2. Install mu7577.apk and run it. After that give the program root permissions if asked and tap Recovery Update.
3. Select recovery.img from SD card then tap the ok button.
4. Now you can reboot to recovery.
Method 2: SP Flash Tool method, root not required
1. Download MTK6575 Drivers.zip
and unzip/extract on your Windows PC, just run InstallDriver.exe to install drivers.
2. Download cwmr_v22.214.171.124 (fixed) + scatter.zip
, unzip/extract them.
3. Now open extracted SP Flash Tool folder and run Flash_tool.exe
4. Click on "Scatter-loading" button which is on the right side below Downloading Agent. A new window will open. Browse to the extracted cwmr_v126.96.36.199 (fixed) + scatter folder and select MT6575_Android_scatter_emmc.txt file.
5. Flash tool will populate the Map file on the application window. You will see multiple entries. Uncheck all entries except for RECOVERY.
6. Now click on "Download". Warning message will occur, but ignore that and click Yes.
7. You will see in the status bar below "Searching", now connect your phone (without battery inserted) via the USB cable.
8. Wait for the process to finish and then you will get a window showing green circle.
Congrats You have flashed CWMR!
If you get any error in SP Flash Tool, then recheck your MTK drivers installation or manually install them through device manager.
Booting into CWM recovery is the same as in the stock recovery. Switch on the phone with "Volume Up" and "Power" button Pressed. The Phone will boot into CWM!
I have also attached the the Stock Recovery.zip