Hello, I want to let you know how to unbrick and root/unroot your GT-S5570I.
First of all, please comment if the link goes down
HOW TO ROOT
1. Download this file: GT-S5570I Root.zip
2. Copy it to your SD-Card
3. Shut down your phone
4. Press Volume Up + Home + Power
You should now be in recovery mode, you can navigate with Volume buttons and home button.
5. Navigate to apply update from sdcard
6. Press home
7. Locate the GT-S5570I Root.zip and press home
8. Now you can reboot your phone and it is rooted
HOW TO UNBRICK
This is a tutorial that got my Galaxy Mini Plus/Turbo Unbricked
1. Download this: S5570I.rar
Extract it (WinRaR)
2. Open Odin3_v1.84.exe
3. Press PIT and choose tassve_0623.pit
4. Press BOOTLOADER and choose DefaultCalData....
5. Press PDA and choose PDA_S5570I....
6. Press PHONE and choose MODEM_S5570I....
7. Press CSC and choose GT-S5570I-MULTI....
8. Shut down your phone if it isn't
9. Reboot it in ODIN Mode (Volume Down + Home + Power)
10. Press Volume Up to enter The Odin Download Mode
11. Now the ODIN should recognize your phone (Yellow text comes up in the program LEFT
12. Press start
13. Wait for it to finish, it should pop up a blue message RESET and then PASS in green.
14. You're done
After you unbrick it, your phone is in german. To fix this, press the right button after you boot up your phone, then choose preferred language.