February 20th, 2013, 03:25 AM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Jan 2013
Device(s): samsung galaxy mini 2
motorola xoom 3g+wifi
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
CWM USB fix.
Hello i would assume you came here because you installed CWM recovery, and your phone cannot connect to your PC.
I have found a way to fix this but not completely.
Follow the easy steps to do so.
1. download Odin (i assume you have it because you instaled CWM)
2. Connect your phone in download mode.
3. Open Odin and click PDA.
4. Choose your CWM file and click start
5. When your phone reboots turn it off
6. Now turn it on again
7. On your phone go to settings/connections/usb conecctions (or something like that)
8. Click start usb (or something in that matter its diferent on diferent phones)
9. Click ok and plug your phone back to the PC
10. Your phone should connect to the PC an should work normaly.
ONLY USE THE CORRECT VERSION OF CWM WHEN DOING SO!!!