March 27th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Oct 2010
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 114 Times in 95 Posts
If you can I would try a wipe and reload.
- Power off the device
- Press and hold the R and M keys while pressing the Power button. You will see the red M logo on your screen then the screen with the Android-bot and a blue exclamation mark inside a white triangle
- Once this screen appears, press both Volume Up and Down keys, then release to get the Android system recovery
- Use the Volume Up and Volume down buttons to select wipe data/factory reset
- Choose Yes -- delete all user data to confirm that you would like to wipe all data from the device and press the Return key
- Your device should now cycle through the wiping/reset process and return to the Android system recovery screen
- After userdata is cleared, the "reboot system now" option will be highlighted by default. Press the return key to power off/on your device
- It will take a few moments to arrive at the initial Android Welcome screen.
THIS WILL WIPE YOUR PHONE DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK