Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Motorola Atrix 2

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old November 7th, 2011, 08:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Atrix 2
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Battery Life

Well now that everyone has had this thing for awhile how is your battery life?

I unplug mine around 8am and by the time I send 2 texts within 30 minutes it's already dropped 10%. Odd I think but it seems to slow down after that.

I used mine quite a bit today but mostly only for texting, and I always hit the power button right after I'm done with it. In 12 hours it is down all the way to 30%.

I have the brightness all the way down. I am using the stock Task Manager and have most every app set to go away after 2 mins of idle time. My 2 main battery drains are Cell Standby and Phone Idle (probably obvious).

Is there anything else I can do to conserve some battery? I feel like with the brightness on its darkest setting it's not that dark and could be darker, saving more battery but I can't control this at all.

I also did a full battery drain when I first got it before its full charge.

sponsored links
Old November 7th, 2011, 09:53 PM   #2 (permalink)

Device(s): Moto Atrix 2 v2.3.6 (rooted)

I charge mine every night, regardless. Never a worry about it lasting throughout the day
Old November 8th, 2011, 09:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

I charge mine each night too, but I only got about 12 hours of use from mainly just texting. I figured it would do better than that.
Old November 8th, 2011, 10:52 AM   #4 (permalink)

Device(s): Moto X Nexus 7 (2013)

My battery lasts all day, no problems. This past Sunday, I made 3 phone calls that were over an hour each, made/received 17 shorter calls, sent/received 15 text messages, checked email several times throughout the day and played with several apps as well....ended the day (5 am - 10:30 pm) with a 40% charge left. Most nights I have 50% or more left. Granted I am no heavy user and don't play games on my phone, but yourbattery sounds defective. I have never "conditioned" my battery----maybe that's an issue?
Old November 8th, 2011, 10:53 AM   #5 (permalink)

Forgot...have you looked into the larger battery option that is available? I think they are about $30.00.
Old November 8th, 2011, 11:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgiobuin View Post
My battery lasts all day, no problems. This past Sunday, I made 3 phone calls that were over an hour each, made/received 17 shorter calls, sent/received 15 text messages, checked email several times throughout the day and played with several apps as well....ended the day (5 am - 10:30 pm) with a 40% charge left. Most nights I have 50% or more left. Granted I am no heavy user and don't play games on my phone, but yourbattery sounds defective. I have never "conditioned" my battery----maybe that's an issue?
Mine would never last if I did this. I'm still within my 30 days so maybe I'll try to get a new battery for it.

Quote:
Forgot...have you looked into the larger battery option that is available? I think they are about $30.00.
I have looked at it, but not into it very far. I don't feel like texting 100 times should kill a battery down.
Old November 8th, 2011, 11:18 AM   #7 (permalink)

Since you are still in the 30 day window, I'd go back to the store and just ask for a different battery and see if that is the issue or if there's a phone glitch. If the new battery gets eaten up as well, then you know your phone needs replacing. (Probably not saying anything you haven't already thought of...)
Old November 8th, 2011, 03:10 PM   #8 (permalink)

Mine doesn't last 12 hours with the amount I use it throughout the day.
Old November 8th, 2011, 04:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Is anyone doing more than 1 full drain of the battery? If so is that helping?
Old November 8th, 2011, 06:00 PM   #10 (permalink)

Device(s): Atrix2

I am also a fairly light user, but with wifi and bluetooth always on, I am usually at 60% when I plug in after a 15-hour day.

tim
sponsored links
Old November 8th, 2011, 08:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

My battery must be jacked then. I have wi-fi on for probably an hour out of the day and it kills it when it's on.
Old November 9th, 2011, 12:37 AM   #12 (permalink)

Today mine made it 11 hours before becoming completely dead. I'm doin a full power cycle on it now to see if it improves. I've been using the stock settings on the display which I will probably change tomorrow. They hadn't been an issue in the default auto dim mode but today when I checked battery usage it was taking up 30%. Also my friend said I'm a power user...
Old November 9th, 2011, 10:13 AM   #13 (permalink)

Device(s): Motorola Atrix 2

I feel like contributing to this thread, since I too expected somewhat better battery results.

Granted I only got this phone on Saturday (4 days ago now), and since then I've done two complete battery cycles. Honestly, I don't have a choice; I keep wifi, data, GPS--all turned off for the ENTIRETY of the day (with the exception of checking email probably 5 times a day. Then, it's wifi on, download messages/notifications, then back off.)

I start my day at around 7 and end it around midnight. I don't text terribly often (average 5-10 a day?) and the brightness is down all the way. Stock task manager is set to kill most of my apps after the screen shuts off. I think the only thing I do is listen to music--in 10 minute intervals, most recently (going to class).

My phone has never lasted me the whole day with these conditions. It typically hovers around 5% remaining by 10pm, and at that point, I have to charge it. Today, so far, 5 hours after waking up with a full charge and listening to 10 minutes of music without any antennae on (except checking email once over wifi, same on-off strategy) and sending a single text, my battery is at 60%.

Does this sound like a defective battery?
Last edited by NateTheGreat55; November 9th, 2011 at 10:19 AM.
Old November 9th, 2011, 07:29 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateTheGreat55 View Post
I feel like contributing to this thread, since I too expected somewhat better battery results.

Granted I only got this phone on Saturday (4 days ago now), and since then I've done two complete battery cycles. Honestly, I don't have a choice; I keep wifi, data, GPS--all turned off for the ENTIRETY of the day (with the exception of checking email probably 5 times a day. Then, it's wifi on, download messages/notifications, then back off.)

I start my day at around 7 and end it around midnight. I don't text terribly often (average 5-10 a day?) and the brightness is down all the way. Stock task manager is set to kill most of my apps after the screen shuts off. I think the only thing I do is listen to music--in 10 minute intervals, most recently (going to class).

My phone has never lasted me the whole day with these conditions. It typically hovers around 5% remaining by 10pm, and at that point, I have to charge it. Today, so far, 5 hours after waking up with a full charge and listening to 10 minutes of music without any antennae on (except checking email once over wifi, same on-off strategy) and sending a single text, my battery is at 60%.

Does this sound like a defective battery?
It sure doesn't sound right to me. I have wifi on (set to never sleep), bluetooth on, no task-manager auto-settings (new to android, didn't know you could do that!), listen to music occasionally, but not every day,... The worst I have ever seen is 30%. I would definitely go back and see if they would replace the battery for you so you can at least see if there is any difference. If not, you know the phone's not right.

tim
Old November 10th, 2011, 10:00 AM   #15 (permalink)

Device(s): - T-Mobile Defy on AT&T 850/3G, or on T-Mo - AT&T Galaxy Note on AT&T - T-Mobile Gal Tab 7.0 Plus on

Quote:
Originally Posted by okbeast View Post
Well now that everyone has had this thing for awhile how is your battery life?

I unplug mine around 8am and by the time I send 2 texts within 30 minutes it's already dropped 10%. Odd I think but it seems to slow down after that.

I used mine quite a bit today but mostly only for texting, and I always hit the power button right after I'm done with it. In 12 hours it is down all the way to 30%.

I have the brightness all the way down. I am using the stock Task Manager and have most every app set to go away after 2 mins of idle time. My 2 main battery drains are Cell Standby and Phone Idle (probably obvious).

Is there anything else I can do to conserve some battery? I feel like with the brightness on its darkest setting it's not that dark and could be darker, saving more battery but I can't control this at all.

I also did a full battery drain when I first got it before its full charge.
What is your signal strength during the majority of the day (not bars, but dBm levels)? Anything lower than -91dBM (e.g. -95dBm, -101dBm, etc) and the radio will work harder to maintain signal, and subsequently drain the battery faster.

FWIW, most aftermarket battery makers recommend 4-5 complete charge/discharge cycles, as well as leaving the phone on the charger for 2-3 hours past "full charge", before the battery reaches its full potential:

seidioonline.com

...battery for Atrix 4G: http://www.seidioonline.com/atrix-4g-innocell-3200-extended-battery-black-p/bacy32mtatr-bk.htm

* In order to obtain the full capacity of your Seidio battery, we highly recommend that you leave the battery/your phone on the charger for an additional 2-3 hours after the charging indicator turns green or the battery status shows full. Continue for 5-6 charging cycles for optimal performance.
Last edited by colnago; November 10th, 2011 at 10:03 AM.
Old November 10th, 2011, 10:47 AM   #16 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by colnago View Post
What is your signal strength during the majority of the day (not bars, but dBm levels)? Anything lower than -91dBM (e.g. -95dBm, -101dBm, etc) and the radio will work harder to maintain signal, and subsequently drain the battery faster.

FWIW, most aftermarket battery makers recommend 4-5 complete charge/discharge cycles, as well as leaving the phone on the charger for 2-3 hours past "full charge", before the battery reaches its full potential:

* In order to obtain the full capacity of your Seidio battery, we highly recommend that you leave the battery/your phone on the charger for an additional 2-3 hours after the charging indicator turns green or the battery status shows full. Continue for 5-6 charging cycles for optimal performance.
It is currently at -80dbM and I'm usually in areas with good signal.

I would like to do some more full drains/charges of the battery.
Old November 10th, 2011, 10:49 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by colnago View Post
I'm not having battery problems, but I am new to Android, so I am not sure how you check these signal strengths. Help, please. (?)
Old November 10th, 2011, 11:00 AM   #18 (permalink)

Device(s): - T-Mobile Defy on AT&T 850/3G, or on T-Mo - AT&T Galaxy Note on AT&T - T-Mobile Gal Tab 7.0 Plus on

Press the "Menu" hard key (bottom of phone), and then press >Settings >About Phone >Status
The Following User Says Thank You to colnago For This Useful Post:
TimmyB44 (November 10th, 2011)
Old November 10th, 2011, 03:26 PM   #19 (permalink)

I should add that two days after that post, I now keep my phone on all day with wifi on and everything thing else off. Battery life seems to have improved dramatically, seeing as I have about 8.5 hours left today at the rate I've been using it. Which has still just been limited to texts, emails and two web searches. But it's much better than it was. Guess you just have to teach the phone when it will and won't be charged, and it'll catch on.

EDIT: Scratch that, it just jumped to about 10.5 hours. BatteryLeft widget is still learning, too. ^_^
Old November 10th, 2011, 09:26 PM   #20 (permalink)

Device(s): G1 and behold 2, moto cliq, moto cliq 2, my touch 4g, atrix 4g, atrix 2, atrix hd, s4,s5
Carrier: at&t

Default hmm

IS it just me or does it always jump by 10? as in it goes from 100 to 90%. no 95 or anything like that?
sponsored links
Old November 10th, 2011, 09:32 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by adien666 View Post
IS it just me or does it always jump by 10? as in it goes from 100 to 90%. no 95 or anything like that?
It's embedded within Motorola's code to increment in levels of 10. The exception is when it starts dying, it alerts you at 15%, 10% and 5%.

You can download widgets that actually show percentages in 1% intervals. I use BatteryLeft. It takes a while to calibrate, but it's worth it for the actual accurate measurements.
Old November 11th, 2011, 07:52 PM   #22 (permalink)

Device(s): Captivate --> Atrix 4G --> Atrix 2 --> One X --> GNex

I'm getting about 10-12 hours of battery life with moderate use. I listen to music for about an hour a day. I have the bluetooth radio ON most of the day. I only talk about 30 mins to 1 hour in that time frame. I text and check Facebook/news all day on it.

So I guess it's decent battery life. It seems like the original Atrix was better but I may have just forgotten by now.
Old November 12th, 2011, 02:45 PM   #23 (permalink)

Here's an easy fix for many of the battery issues: According to the Motorola website, many times a battery drain is not from the phone but from hidden programs/apps running behind the scenes. Turn the phone OFF. Wait 2 minutes. Turn the phone ON. I did that last night with 20% battery life left (1130 pm)....STILL have 10 %. I'm doing a complete power drain to condition the battery. (Another tip from the website.) It suggests 4-5 complete battery drains and then keep the phone plugged in 2-3 HOURS after it says "Fully charged"....hope this helps.
Old November 12th, 2011, 07:17 PM   #24 (permalink)

Good article on Li-on battery charging.

http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/charging_lithium_ion_batteries

It will make you think differently about power cycling.
The Following User Says Thank You to Freakshow999 For This Useful Post:
NateTheGreat55 (November 13th, 2011)
Old November 14th, 2011, 01:52 PM   #25 (permalink)

Device(s): Motorola Atrix MB860 running Android 2.3.4

Hey folks, I am new to this formum and have had my Atrix for about a month. I, too, have experienced early battery drain even with little or no usage and all the gadgets turned off. I went to Amazon and bought a cheap 1500 mAhr battery and a $6 external charger and the cheap battery lasted 55 hours over this last weekend with fairly heavy usage. The old battery that has now been charged using the external charger has lasted a nearly all day with the battery meter just off 'full'. My theory is that the internal charging system on the Atrix must not be very robust. Or downright crappy! Any thoughts on my theory?
The Following User Says Thank You to SoonerDad For This Useful Post:
adien666 (November 14th, 2011)
Old November 14th, 2011, 02:12 PM   #26 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoonerDad View Post
Hey folks, I am new to this formum and have had my Atrix for about a month. I, too, have experienced early battery drain even with little or no usage and all the gadgets turned off. I went to Amazon and bought a cheap 1500 mAhr battery and a $6 external charger and the cheap battery lasted 55 hours over this last weekend with fairly heavy usage. The old battery that has now been charged using the external charger has lasted a nearly all day with the battery meter just off 'full'. My theory is that the internal charging system on the Atrix must not be very robust. Or downright crappy! Any thoughts on my theory?
Care to share what external charger you got?

I'm originally from Duncan, OK. Small world
Old November 14th, 2011, 07:25 PM   #27 (permalink)

It is a Yiboyuan. I searched Amazon for Atrix batteries and this came up on the search.
This is the link to it.
Amazon.com: Travel External Dock Battery Charger Motorola Atrix MB810 BH5X BH6X Droid X Droid X2: Cell Phones & Accessories
The Following User Says Thank You to SoonerDad For This Useful Post:
adien666 (November 14th, 2011)
Old November 14th, 2011, 08:47 PM   #28 (permalink)

Device(s): G1 and behold 2, moto cliq, moto cliq 2, my touch 4g, atrix 4g, atrix 2, atrix hd, s4,s5

Can you please post a link to the battery you bought? thanks
Quote:
Old November 15th, 2011, 10:29 AM   #29 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Now that is some very interesting information. I've often wondered if the fault with the wildly differing battery drain stories were the result of the device, the battery or just human subjectivity making us all measure something different. I've always leaned towards the devices behaving differently in different areas (wireless coverage), and with different apps/configurations. This, however, would point towards either the simple cheap-ass Lipo batteries as being the problem (and this is reasonable considering the wide range in quality with this part.) or the metering system in the phone inaccurately reporting battery levels.

There is some prior evidence for the later with people seeing big improvements after doing full discharge/recharge cycles on their batteries, as well as factory resets on their devices. I can say that in my own experience I've noticed improvements in battery performance within the first month of owning the device even after accounting for greater use after first receiving the device. I use data monitor widget to track battery drain and check out the rate of drain when the device is in stand-by and this controls for actual usage.

one thing to keep in mind is that overcharging a Lipo battery is probably the worst thing you can do (I've killed them in a single charge that way.), and the phone may be a bit more conservative in this regard than a third-party external charger. Also, it's been reported that your phone will not trickle-charge once the battery is fully charged, but rather let it drain until it falls below a certain level and then re-charge it again. Because your battery isn't going to drain much at all when plugged-in, you will probably never notice this.
Old November 15th, 2011, 01:39 PM   #30 (permalink)

This is the cheap battery I bought. A caveat is in order. I actually ordered two of these batteries. One of the batteries they sent me wasn't even the right part number. It was about half the physical size required. Anyway, the other battery seems to operate OK.

Amazon.com: This Battery is 1500 mAh.: Cell Phones & Accessories
sponsored links
Old November 16th, 2011, 10:42 AM   #31 (permalink)

Device(s): Moto Droid, HTC One X, HTC One
Carrier: AT&T

I am confused because I have never gotten less than 24 hours out of my battery. I use my phone heavily through out the day and only charge it when it dies. I start using it around 6:30 or 7 AM and run it all day (email, text phone calls, internet, twitter and misc apps) Stop the heavy use around 8 pm. and let it sit over night. I am usually at about 15 to 20% by 8 pm and it is still at about 10% to 15% when I wake up.

Like i mentioned, I am confused as to what is happening to all of your batteries. Did you put it through its proper charge cycles when you got it and do you do a charge cycle once a week or at least once every 2 weeks?
Old November 16th, 2011, 01:43 PM   #32 (permalink)

I will tell you what I did....probably NOT what we're "supposed" to do (although after reading the above article, the AT&T recommendations and the Motorola recommendations, I'm not sure ANYONE knows what we're "supposed to do for battery optimalization) but it has been great for my battery life.

FIRST----I used the battery as it came in the phone at AT&T (about 50% if I recall) and let it go down to citical---less than 5%. I then charged the phone overnight, leaving the phone ON.

NEXT----I used the phone for about 5 days and charged it every night, overnight, leaving the phone ON regardless of what the charge was reading at the time I went to sleep.

THIRD----I let the phone drain all the way down to critical AGAIN and charged overnight with the phone ON.

FINALLY----I let the phone drain down to critical and turned the phone OFF and charged it for a couple hours after it said "100%" on the meter. I did this 2 TIMES.

I unplugged the phone at 10:45 pm on Novemebr 14th. I STILL have more than 20% left on the battery. Tonight, I will turn the phone OFF and charge it again for an hour or two AFTER it says "100%" charge and then turn it on again and won't charge the phone until it gets to 10-20% charge.

I think 36-48 hours on a single charge is pretty decent for a phone battery.
Old November 17th, 2011, 08:52 AM   #33 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
That is very impressive. Mine seems to be doing a ton better now too. I let it do another full drain (0%) then did a full charge + a few hours. I now have around 30-50% after a full 16 hour day of moderate use. I charge it every night regardless and leave it on and plugged in the entire night.
Old November 21st, 2011, 03:24 PM   #34 (permalink)

Device(s):

I had absolutely horrible battery life - could hardly make it through a day - until I let my battery drain entirely, charged it and left it plugged for 2-3 hours after being fully charged, and then repeated that process. Now I am on 30% and it has been 35 hours with light to medium use of my phone. I like it!
Old November 21st, 2011, 03:57 PM   #35 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrimtozion View Post
I had absolutely horrible battery life - could hardly make it through a day - until I let my battery drain entirely, charged it and left it plugged for 2-3 hours after being fully charged, and then repeated that process. Now I am on 30% and it has been 35 hours with light to medium use of my phone. I like it!
Same thing on mine. I still only get 12-15 hrs out of it with very heavy use but that is expected with a mini computer.
Old November 22nd, 2011, 07:07 PM   #36 (permalink)

Quote:
This is the cheap battery I bought. A caveat is in order. I actually ordered two of these batteries. One of the batteries they sent me wasn't even the right part number. It was about half the physical size required. Anyway, the other battery seems to operate OK.

Amazon.com: This Battery is 1500 mAh.: Cell Phones & Accessories
i bought this battery and it doesnt fit!! lol
Old November 29th, 2011, 08:55 PM   #37 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default Charging time?

My phone is less than a week old and I haven't conditioned it yet.
I left the phone to charge overnight and woke up with only an 80% charge.

Could the painfully slow charge time be due to charging by USB (in charge mode)? Or something else is up?
Last edited by manasl; November 29th, 2011 at 09:55 PM.
Old November 30th, 2011, 01:13 PM   #38 (permalink)

USB charge IS much slower.
Old November 30th, 2011, 02:28 PM   #39 (permalink)

Device(s):

Battery life is abysmal today. Turned on automatic data push.
Old November 30th, 2011, 02:38 PM   #40 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrimtozion View Post
Battery life is abysmal today. Turned on automatic data push.
I'm down to 15% battery from full charge in 5 hours. The "Device Health Application" is the culprit and apparently you cannot force-stop without apps for rooted devices.

Any way to freeze this process without rooting? Reboots haven't helped.
sponsored links
Old December 1st, 2011, 11:17 AM   #41 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manasl View Post
I'm down to 15% battery from full charge in 5 hours. The "Device Health Application" is the culprit and apparently you cannot force-stop without apps for rooted devices.

Any way to freeze this process without rooting? Reboots haven't helped.
The DHA process has only showed up a few times on my phone. They definitely need to do something about it w/ an update.
Old December 26th, 2011, 05:59 PM   #42 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
I will tell you what I did....probably NOT what we're "supposed" to do (although after reading the above article, the AT&T recommendations and the Motorola recommendations, I'm not sure ANYONE knows what we're "supposed to do for battery optimalization) but it has been great for my battery life.

FIRST----I used the battery as it came in the phone at AT&T (about 50% if I recall) and let it go down to citical---less than 5%. I then charged the phone overnight, leaving the phone ON.

NEXT----I used the phone for about 5 days and charged it every night, overnight, leaving the phone ON regardless of what the charge was reading at the time I went to sleep.

THIRD----I let the phone drain all the way down to critical AGAIN and charged overnight with the phone ON.

FINALLY----I let the phone drain down to critical and turned the phone OFF and charged it for a couple hours after it said "100%" on the meter. I did this 2 TIMES.

I unplugged the phone at 10:45 pm on Novemebr 14th. I STILL have more than 20% left on the battery. Tonight, I will turn the phone OFF and charge it again for an hour or two AFTER it says "100%" charge and then turn it on again and won't charge the phone until it gets to 10-20% charge.

Hello my name is Ray, I just received an Atrix 2 for X-mas. I'm looking to condition or make my battery last as long as possible. Is the above procedure seems the way to go?

My charges have been:

1. Got it out of the box turned it on and ran it till it said ~5% put it on the charger let it charge 2 hrs beyond when it said it was full

2. Played around till ~10% left plugged it in, on, charged it over night.

3. worked all day, cheked email a couple times and still have ~90%

My question is should I follow the procedures the gentleman above has or??
Old December 27th, 2011, 06:49 AM   #43 (permalink)

I still get 2 full days of battery life on a charge. I let the battery go down to 10% or less, turn the phone off and charge for a few hours. Turn it back on and I'm good for another 36-48 hours.

I charged my phone Christmas night, turned it on about 3 am on the 26th and STILL show 60% charge. I am more than pleased with how long the charge lasts on my phone.
Old December 27th, 2011, 08:23 AM   #44 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
I still get 2 full days of battery life on a charge. I let the battery go down to 10% or less, turn the phone off and charge for a few hours. Turn it back on and I'm good for another 36-48 hours.

I charged my phone Christmas night, turned it on about 3 am on the 26th and STILL show 60% charge. I am more than pleased with how long the charge lasts on my phone.
Are these phones rooted?
Old December 27th, 2011, 10:17 AM   #45 (permalink)

My phone is NOT rooted.
Old January 12th, 2012, 09:48 PM   #46 (permalink)

So I wasn't having many problems with my battery (around 2 months) up until today. Now, I turned it on, barely used it, and after having it on for an hour, claimed it was down to 80% (where it would usually be around 90-95%). Halfway through the day, it gave me the low battery warning at 15%. I just recently installed Go Launcher, but it shouldn't cause it to quarter- the entire battery life. Anyone else having issues now?
Old February 28th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #47 (permalink)

Device(s): Moto Atrix 2 v2.3.6 (rooted)

No battery issues here. I routinely get 24-36hrs of life on a single charge with moderate useage. But on those days when i'm a hardcore user, I bought a lot of 6 oem batts/charger dock and wall charger for $20 and keep them charged and ready to go
Old February 29th, 2012, 08:57 AM   #48 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Mine is alot better since the recent update.

Motorola ATRIX 2
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

The Motorola ATRIX 2 is AT&T's followup to their original ATRIX 4G. It won't differ much in terms of specs, but this would bring Ma Bell up to speed with more recent offerings from Sprint and Verizon in the Photon 4G and the DROID Bioni... Read More

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Motorola Atrix 2