Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Motorola Atrix 2

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old June 15th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default wifi connects but can't get to websites

Yesterday I decided to do upgrades of my phones and got myself a Motorola Atrix 2. Everything worked fine at the store. When I got home I wanted to connect my phone to my wifi, it connects but when I try to go to a website nothing happens, then it will say can not connect to website. So I then tried using my apartments wifi (I prefer not to use a public connection, but you need the password to use it), anyway I connected to that one and it worked, was able to go to websites and it was pretty quick. So I then disconnected from that one and reconnected to mine and it was the same thing, it will connect but won't go to websites. I don't understand what's wrong or what I'm doing wrong. I have 3 laptops, a printer and a xbox all wirelessly connected to my cable modem (SBG900) so I don't understand why the phone won't work on it. I need something figured out quick (before the 30days is up) or it's going back. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you (also I went to the Atrix site and did the troubleshooting on there and nothing worked)

Advertisements
Last edited by us3inwi; June 15th, 2012 at 09:00 PM.
sponsored links

Motorola ATRIX 2
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

The Motorola ATRIX 2 is AT&T's followup to their original ATRIX 4G. It won't differ much in terms of specs, but this would bring Ma Bell up to speed with more recent offerings from Sprint and Verizon in the Photon 4G and the DROID Bioni... Read More

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Motorola Atrix 2