March 23rd, 2012, 09:45 PM
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Exit 160, NJ
Device(s): RAZR MAXX
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
1. Power down the cell phone, remove the 16gb card.
2. Insert the 16gb card into your home pc and copy all the info into a designated folder. Remove card.
3. Insert the new 32gb card into your pc, RENAME the card, name it "MOTO", which is what the 16gb card is named.
4. Copy and paste all the stuff you had on the 16gb card from your pc onto the 32gb card. Remove card.
5. Insert the 32gb card into the cell phone. Power up the phone.
It will pick up the 32gb flawlessly, at least it did for me.