I bought a RAZR early December and was extremely pleased with it. As a result two of my friends bought it and kept bugging me with the troubles they were having. I dismissed those claims as them being really bad with technology.
Then I drowned my phone and, being happy with the model, decided to buy another RAZR. And that's when I saw exactly the same issues:
1) Phone being much slower (in WhatsUp I can count to 2-3 before a tread opens).
2) Screen blinks randomly when turning the phone on or swiping the Home screen.
3) Camera almost never takes pictures in focus. At average 5 takes are necessary for it to focus correctly. So I have to take 3-10 pictures and then keep the one in focus.
4) Often the icons on the Home screen become bigger and don't fit on the screen anymore - need to reboot.
5) Browser closes down very often, loosing all opened pages.
6) Plenty of other lags and random freezes.
The weird thing is that the last time I have unlocked the phone myself (my carrier didn't propose the RAZR).
This time I bought an unlocked phone from Motorola directly.
Since I doubt that this could be a hardware issue (my both friends having the same), I think that this is probably some Motorola driver or addon causing problems.
Have you got any ideas?
In the worst case, does anyone know how to re-install the OS from scratch on a RAZR?
THANK YOU for any help!!!