Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Motorola Droid X2

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old May 18th, 2011, 07:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
fastpicker89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 171
 
Device(s): Droid X2
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Default LG Revolution vs. DX2?

Alright people, it's crunch time and I need assistance. My phone has been broken for two weeks and it's time for a new one. I'm making the call and pre-ordering tomorrow.

Pros and Cons of the LG Revolution vs. the Droid X2.

Go. Convince me.

(P.S. I'm leaning toward the DX2. Love the dual core.)

Advertisements
fastpicker89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old May 18th, 2011, 07:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
trophynuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: SouthEastern US
Posts: 5,606
 
Device(s): Iphone 5 Moto G LTE
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 1,843
Thanked 1,884 Times in 1,206 Posts
Default

DX2 purely for the fact that it has a dual core. for some reason i have a gut feeling that for ICS a dual core is going to be really important.
trophynuts is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
fastpicker89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 171
 
Device(s): Droid X2
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trophynuts View Post
for some reason i have a gut feeling that for ICS a dual core is going to be really important.
DX2 doesn't even have GB... and I hate hate hate it.
fastpicker89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2011, 08:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
John58543's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: West Texas
Posts: 341
 
Device(s): 4S (work), HTC Droid DNA
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 63
Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts
Default

DX2, will never buy an LG phone.
John58543 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 12:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: OC, CA
Posts: 1,280
 
Device(s): Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 86
Thanked 143 Times in 117 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastpicker89 View Post
Alright people, it's crunch time and I need assistance. My phone has been broken for two weeks and it's time for a new one. I'm making the call and pre-ordering tomorrow.

Pros and Cons of the LG Revolution vs. the Droid X2.

Go. Convince me.

(P.S. I'm leaning toward the DX2. Love the dual core.)
Each of these two phones has opposite Pros and Cons of the other.

DX2 Pros: Dual core tegra2, qHD screen resolution
DX2 Cons: No 4G LTE, locked boot-loader, Motoblur UI

Rev Pros: 4G LTE, IPS/LCD screen (very high contrast, brightness, wide viewing angle), HDMI mirroring, 16Gb micro SD, unlocked boot-loader
Rev Cons: Single core snapdragon 8655, Bing!

Tie: Both has android 2.2, 512Mb RAM, HDMI out.
Unknown until review testing: Camera, Battery performance. I think battery will likely go to DX2 and Camera to Rev though.

It really depends on what's more important to you, dual core or 4G.
jinwons is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 12:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,615
 
Device(s): Droid X1, Droid 1, RAZR, Rezound, Maxx HD
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 4,171
Thanked 363 Times in 282 Posts
Default

Dont know much about the LG phone. Along with the above post the LG phone has a front camera.

The DX2 keeps everything that made the DX1 a great overall phone, and adds a higher res screen, (better is debatable when you get into the details) dual core, better gpu, HDMI mirror mode. Same rated talk time as the DX1 so battery life should still be one of X2's pros. The DX2 will have a better cpu/gpu compared to the LG phone.

That also shows dual core might not necessarily be a battery drain if it has the same rated talk time as the DX1.

I feel the UI on the LG phone might be a lil more pleasant. A clip of the LG phone's UI in action:

LG Revolution Hands-on at CTIA 2011 - Phone Arena

Me personally I would get the X2 if I had to choose. I dont see any rated talk times for the LG phone anywhere yet so I cant guess on battery life. Usually, the rated talk times and standby times indicate how battery life will be unless the manufacture ships it with a small battery.*cough*HTC*cough*
__________________
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

MLK, Jr.
jroc is offline  
Last edited by jroc; May 19th, 2011 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Was proofreading and above post made mine seem redundant...lol
Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 06:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
DoctorZaius68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 108
 
Device(s): HTC THunderbolt; LG Ally (Retired)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 86
Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
Default

One word - BING! Please dont buy a phone that has been bastardized with BING!

BING! - Verizon why do you hate us?
DoctorZaius68 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 07:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rushmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 7,812
 
Device(s): S4, iPad Air, Note 2014 10.1, Dell V11 5130, Nvidia Shield. Yes- too many devices.
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 403
Thanked 1,379 Times in 968 Posts
Default

Hmmm. I posted already using the Phandroid app, but has not shown up...

In regards to mirror function the DX2 lists the function in the user manual.

Two more percs the Rev has are 12gb of actual internal storage for media and apparently a dedicated video chip. All things considered, the Rev would seem a no-brainer, but per the user manual is HEAVILY Binged. This means that besides the counter intuitive use of MS intergration on a Google device, OS updates will take longer, since an extra layer of software gating an update.

I decided that since tethering with my Incredible is very important (not Hotspot- VZW take enough money from me), the next device I pick will be based on ease of rooting so I can wifi tether.

My Incredible will have to do until the dust settles for this function. Seems the Xperia Play already has a leg-up, since is easy to root. Heck, I would even consider the Charge, were it not for the RFS file system slowing it down. I tested one again last night and it is FAR slower than a stock Droid X1 AND my Incredible.

I tested games, browsers, emulators, Flash and Quadrant benchmarks. Not sure what current Charge owners used before their purchase, but saying the Charge is fast is very relative to their own references for comparison.

THE CHARGE IS SLOOOOOOW and it is due to the sucky proprietary file system Samsung clings to like a dingleberry.

Seriously, I can see folks defending their hunks of plastic, but people thinking the Charge is "fast" are wrong, from an absolute perspective.
rushmore is offline  
Last edited by rushmore; May 19th, 2011 at 07:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: OC, CA
Posts: 1,280
 
Device(s): Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 86
Thanked 143 Times in 117 Posts
Default

Ease of rooting definitely goes to Revolution as Moto locks boot-loaders. Really Bing is the only con of Revolution to me. Other aspects of that phone is very decent.
jinwons is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 12:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rushmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 7,812
 
Device(s): S4, iPad Air, Note 2014 10.1, Dell V11 5130, Nvidia Shield. Yes- too many devices.
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 403
Thanked 1,379 Times in 968 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinwons View Post
Ease of rooting definitely goes to Revolution as Moto locks boot-loaders. Really Bing is the only con of Revolution to me. Other aspects of that phone is very decent.
The key for me is wifi tether, since my Incredible does that very well. I will pick the one that is easy to root and works well with wifi tethering.

Wish I knew how integrated Bing really is, but nobody really knows. The user manual suggests Bing is king.

If Bing can be tamed as assumed and easy to root with wifi tether... I may still pick the Rev.

If the X Play had more internal device storage and a better display, I would rather have that one to get my "game on". Yes, that sounds as lame as it reads.

added: Seems this device is not being sold in stores today, or we would have heard something by now.

One thing noticed is the mirror mode for the DX2 is 1080p, but only up to 720p on the Revolution. This is per user manuals and specs.
rushmore is offline  
Last edited by rushmore; May 19th, 2011 at 12:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rushmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 7,812
 
Device(s): S4, iPad Air, Note 2014 10.1, Dell V11 5130, Nvidia Shield. Yes- too many devices.
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 403
Thanked 1,379 Times in 968 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinwons View Post
Ease of rooting definitely goes to Revolution as Moto locks boot-loaders. Really Bing is the only con of Revolution to me. Other aspects of that phone is very decent.

Barring the Rev being as easy to root, I think I have my next device:

…and the Motorola Droid X2 Has Been Rooted
rushmore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
John58543's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: West Texas
Posts: 341
 
Device(s): 4S (work), HTC Droid DNA
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 63
Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushmore View Post
Barring the Rev being as easy to root, I think I have my next device:

…and the Motorola Droid X2 Has Been Rooted
Yep, Inc 2 has been out what...3-4 weeks? No root. DX2 hasn't officially been released in VZW stores and its already rooted....snap! Locked Bootloader? Who cares!

This made me even more happy about my decision to order online earlier today, can't wait to play with this puppy tomorrow!
John58543 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Haxcid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 413
 
Device(s): LG Revolution Rooted.
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushmore View Post
Barring the Rev being as easy to root, I think I have my next device:

…and the Motorola Droid X2 Has Been Rooted
Software root... not unlocked boot loader. Don't expect to be swapping out for a custom 2.3 rom anytime soon. With out hands on with the device.. just cannot make the choice.
Haxcid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rushmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 7,812
 
Device(s): S4, iPad Air, Note 2014 10.1, Dell V11 5130, Nvidia Shield. Yes- too many devices.
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 403
Thanked 1,379 Times in 968 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John58543 View Post
Yep, Inc 2 has been out what...3-4 weeks? No root. DX2 hasn't officially been released in VZW stores and its already rooted....snap! Locked Bootloader? Who cares!

This made me even more happy about my decision to order online earlier today, can't wait to play with this puppy tomorrow!
Need to hope now that Moto does not pull a Samsung Charge and shut it down. Anybody else notice that for fixes and improvements to their devices, Samsung is slloooowww, but when it came to locking a device down they are FAST!?

Seems Samsung's priorities may not be the customer, since this update broke speed records, but was a probably a trojan update (IMO).
rushmore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rushmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 7,812
 
Device(s): S4, iPad Air, Note 2014 10.1, Dell V11 5130, Nvidia Shield. Yes- too many devices.
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 403
Thanked 1,379 Times in 968 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxcid View Post
Software root... not unlocked boot loader. Don't expect to be swapping out for a custom 2.3 rom anytime soon. With out hands on with the device.. just cannot make the choice.
I just want to use Titanium and Wifi Tether. Same things on my Incredible. Tegra 2 rocks on my gtablet and the A500, plus runs cooler than the 65nm 8650 Snapdragon in my Inc.

Anything else will be gravy.

Only issue is Netflix. Luv it on the Incredible.
rushmore is offline  
Last edited by rushmore; May 19th, 2011 at 05:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:50 PM   #16 (permalink)
Member
 
Haxcid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 413
 
Device(s): LG Revolution Rooted.
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushmore View Post
I just want to use Titanium and Wifi Tether. Same things on my Incredible. Tegra 2 rocks on my gtablet and the A500, plus runs cooler than my 65nm 8650 Snapdragon in my Inc.

Anything else will be gravy.
got it. I need something that I can change out OS's, I also need something I can get 2.3 on quickly. I have product from MS to test next month which requires 2.3. (it is an app coming from MS for corp android users)
Haxcid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 06:11 PM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rushmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 7,812
 
Device(s): S4, iPad Air, Note 2014 10.1, Dell V11 5130, Nvidia Shield. Yes- too many devices.
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 403
Thanked 1,379 Times in 968 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxcid View Post
got it. I need something that I can change out OS's, I also need something I can get 2.3 on quickly. I have product from MS to test next month which requires 2.3. (it is an app coming from MS for corp android users)
Without giving away anything, our IT manager is validating tablet use for the field, rather than laptops or BB's. None have passed the test yet and we need MS client software and Lotus Notes integration.... may be awhile, but perhaps next year we will roll-out a solution. Well, I am materials manager, so involved a little bit, but not much. I am interested on the inventory and purchasing side of the tablet function.
rushmore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:02 PM   #18 (permalink)
nkd
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 333
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 37 Times in 33 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinwons View Post
Each of these two phones has opposite Pros and Cons of the other.

DX2 Pros: Dual core tegra2, qHD screen resolution
DX2 Cons: No 4G LTE, locked boot-loader, Motoblur UI

Rev Pros: 4G LTE, IPS/LCD screen (very high contrast, brightness, wide viewing angle), HDMI mirroring, 16Gb micro SD, unlocked boot-loader
Rev Cons: Single core snapdragon 8655, Bing!

Tie: Both has android 2.2, 512Mb RAM, HDMI out.
Unknown until review testing: Camera, Battery performance. I think battery will likely go to DX2 and Camera to Rev though.

It really depends on what's more important to you, dual core or 4G.
It uses the new version of motoblur, which is night and day improvement over the blur on droid x. You dont have to believe me but you can ask all the reviewers, I personally loved the new blur videos and the customizing it provides.

X2 does have hdmi mirroring, go to motorola website and watch the demo videos it has that feature.

Locked bootloader sounds very bad, but how many users actually care about it? probably 10%, the phone can easily be rooted with an app, since the root process is the same as original droid x. if you wanna flash a custom rom that is a whole different story.

Plus motorola will be providing unlock tools for their bootloader later from what I have heard, take it with a grain of salt, dont believe it until it happens though.
nkd is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:32 PM   #19 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: OC, CA
Posts: 1,280
 
Device(s): Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 86
Thanked 143 Times in 117 Posts
Default

OK. I stand corrected that DX2 has HDMI mirroring too. Rooting is probably tie as DX2 has boot-loader locked and Rev got Bing on it.

It's two different kind of phone, dual core 3G vs single core 4G. DX2 is the first dual core phone on verizon, but they will have SGSII and something like their version of HTC Evo3D later. DX2 will have hard time against them.
jinwons is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
nkd
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 333
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 3
Thanked 37 Times in 33 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinwons View Post
OK. I stand corrected that DX2 has HDMI mirroring too. Rooting is probably tie as DX2 has boot-loader locked and Rev got Bing on it.

It's two different kind of phone, dual core 3G vs single core 4G. DX2 is the first dual core phone on verizon, but they will have SGSII and something like their version of HTC Evo3D later. DX2 will have hard time against them.
isn't that always the case though. I mean you it is a never ending cycle, there will always be something better.
nkd is offline  
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old May 20th, 2011, 08:01 AM   #21 (permalink)
Member
 
John58543's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: West Texas
Posts: 341
 
Device(s): 4S (work), HTC Droid DNA
Carrier: Verizon

Thanks: 63
Thanked 27 Times in 21 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkd View Post
isn't that always the case though. I mean you it is a never ending cycle, there will always be something better.
Exactly, and who knows exactly when those phones will even be out?! I'm tired of playing the waiting game, as soon as the SGS II comes out there will be something 10 times better on the horizon....that's how it works.
John58543 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2011, 10:19 AM   #22 (permalink)
Member
 
Haxcid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 413
 
Device(s): LG Revolution Rooted.
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 8
Thanked 29 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushmore View Post
Without giving away anything, our IT manager is validating tablet use for the field, rather than laptops or BB's. None have passed the test yet and we need MS client software and Lotus Notes integration.... may be awhile, but perhaps next year we will roll-out a solution. Well, I am materials manager, so involved a little bit, but not much. I am interested on the inventory and purchasing side of the tablet function.
I cannot reveal what we are testing but it is a cross platform app (Apple, WP7, and Android) that, I personally look forward to having. It is an internal network app and would not really benefit anyone outside a corporate network. But here is what is required.

Quote:
– 20 smartphone users
• 8 iPhone (2 IT Pro, 6 end-user)
• 8 Windows Phone (2 IT Pro, 6 end-user)
• 4 Android (1 IT Pro, 3 end-user)
– Note: Must be running Android v2.3
– 2 iPad users (1 Executive and 1 IT Pro)
• These 2 users can also be on the list of users above or can be separate users
– Smartphone users will need to have data plan (iPhone users will require GSM iPhone data plan)
We have to find some windows phone 7 users... all our users are Android and Apple lol... Maybe I can get my boss to get me a company paid Win7 phone...
Haxcid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2011, 10:50 AM   #23 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rushmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 7,812
 
Device(s): S4, iPad Air, Note 2014 10.1, Dell V11 5130, Nvidia Shield. Yes- too many devices.
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 403
Thanked 1,379 Times in 968 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxcid View Post
I cannot reveal what we are testing but it is a cross platform app (Apple, WP7, and Android) that, I personally look forward to having. It is an internal network app and would not really benefit anyone outside a corporate network. But here is what is required.



We have to find some windows phone 7 users... all our users are Android and Apple lol... Maybe I can get my boss to get me a company paid Win7 phone...

We are all Crackberried here, but considering a change IF the tablet solution pans out. We will either be all Android or all Apple then. Not seeing Blackberry as a factor, in spite of their tablet release.

That said, if MS brought out a passive cooled tablet with great battery life, it would make things easier for IT....
rushmore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 03:21 PM   #24 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rushmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 7,812
 
Device(s): S4, iPad Air, Note 2014 10.1, Dell V11 5130, Nvidia Shield. Yes- too many devices.
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 403
Thanked 1,379 Times in 968 Posts
Default

Welp, I have decided to get the DX2 or the Rev. Depends on the Rev's display, radio performance and if it can be rooted as easy as the DX2. The Play was knocked out after testing it out (Can not shake the low app storage or the dim display, in spite of the SWEET dpad).


If IPS, easy to root and similar great radios of the DX2... Rev wins!

This is a Boolean AND function.. Else DX2 wins!

DX2 bridge logic:

1. Nobody knows what will happen with data plans or if 4G will be grandfathered (VZW concern is 4G bandwidth- per their CFO)
2. Tegra 2 rocks. I have a gTablet and it smokes the 8655 in the TB
3. Droid X is solid built device now improved with brand new innards.
4. Easy to root for ridding bloat and using Titanium
5. Moto already promised Gingerbread
6. The super sweet VZW devices are probably coming in the fall
7. Reports are the Droid X2 has the same or better radio reception of the DX1
8. Netflix works
9. New stuff will keep coming, this is good stuff NOW.

added:

Either should be a fine replacement for the Incredible.
rushmore is offline  
Last edited by rushmore; May 21st, 2011 at 03:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 07:53 PM   #25 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rushmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 7,812
 
Device(s): S4, iPad Air, Note 2014 10.1, Dell V11 5130, Nvidia Shield. Yes- too many devices.
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 403
Thanked 1,379 Times in 968 Posts
Default

Here is the Revolution (new video).

DX2 wins the build battle, since seems kind of bulky and weak like the TB. The Rev has plasti-chrome' siding.. Not a great thing.

Round one = DX2, IMO
rushmore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 09:38 PM   #26 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: OC, CA
Posts: 1,280
 
Device(s): Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 86
Thanked 143 Times in 117 Posts
Default

You forgot to put video link but I saw it on Revolution forum. Hard to tell anything on build from just that video. I need to check both phone out in my hand to judge that. It looks more and more like Rev is the best 4G LTE phone out of three on Verizon. Really Bing is the only thing wrong on that one, the other aspects of it are all looking good.
jinwons is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 11:04 PM   #27 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rushmore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 7,812
 
Device(s): S4, iPad Air, Note 2014 10.1, Dell V11 5130, Nvidia Shield. Yes- too many devices.
Carrier: VZW

Thanks: 403
Thanked 1,379 Times in 968 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinwons View Post
You forgot to put video link but I saw it on Revolution forum. Hard to tell anything on build from just that video. I need to check both phone out in my hand to judge that. It looks more and more like Rev is the best 4G LTE phone out of three on Verizon. Really Bing is the only thing wrong on that one, the other aspects of it are all looking good.

Strange, since I pasted the link.....
rushmore is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Motorola DROID X2
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

The Motorola Droid X2 is the successor to the original and hugely popular Motorola Droid X for Verizon Wireless. The original DROID kicked off the madness, the Droid X offered awesomeness with a larger and touch-screen only display, and now the Dro... Read More



Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Motorola Droid X2
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:55 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.