May 20th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hampton, VA
Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Stock
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by twistedlim
1. Activation was far less than seemless. Could not update roaming via any method for a while. Then it took but after a reboot same problem.
2. It is somewhat faster but you would have to have them side by side to notice a difference.
3. No Netflix
4. When I open a web page it gets 90% done and then blinks before it finishes. Annoying.
5. Slow to awake when you hit the power button...noticable lag, bothersome to me.
1. Screen is more than 25% better. More like 75 %. Brighter and more contrast.
2. Uses same batteries and accessories.
3. Umm, that is about it.
I am sure root, rom, updates, GB and other things will make it a great phone, but not right now. For me the original X is still tops.
Sorry to hear the phone didn't work out for you.
However I do believe it would be awesome to keep the dual core phone and root that thing before they release the hard to root update.