February 27th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Texan in Nebraska
Device(s): Rooted Droid x2, rooted HTC incredible, vizio tablet, micro velocity Cruz t310
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Easy as pie,
- down load the app.
- sign in to netflix
- plug your HDMI cable into the tv select the hdmi input you plugged your cable in on the tv (eg. HDMI 1 etc)
- plug in your phone (micro hdmi slot under the power slot)
- the scree on your phone will show up on the middle of your tv screen.
- simply select the movie you want to watch and the screen view will flip on your tv filling the viewable area.
- I would elect to plug your charger in too so you don't run out of power!
i suggest for better viewing to use your home wifi. REMEBER that netflix is a streaming program and will eat up your data plan so dont use it off wifi unless you are on an unlimited data plan!
I found the HDMI cable on ebay for $1.50 with $2.00 shipping a far cry cheaper than anything i found on the normal web shopping pages or local cell phone or electronic stores.
same steps work for hulu+ and youtube.
if you happen to have a vizio tablet you can follow the same protocol
So thats that! Enjoy ya'll!
Last edited by Moosemedic; February 27th, 2012 at 03:52 PM.