July 27th, 2010, 03:39 PM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Rochester, NY
Device(s): Motorola Droid, HTC Thunderbolt, Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 59 Times in 50 Posts
Pros and cons of the Incredible from my limited use and knowledge of the device.
- Speed. Stock is just about as fast as an OC'ed Droid and will only get faster with 2.2.
- Sense UI. I don't personally like it, but most consider it to be a positive, so I'm sticking it in the Pros.
- Form Factor. It's slim and comfortable in the hand and the pocket.
- Screen. Yes, the screen. It's been hyped up, but I can't stand it. The colors are not natural and the Droid screen looks far superior and is easier to read.
- Battery life. Not from first hand experience, but my friend that owns one has complained about battery life, which has almost never been a problem for me with the Droid.
- No physical keyboard. Self-explanatory.
- Bluetooth issues. I didn't know about this until I tried to sync my new car stereo with my friend's Inc the other day. Works fine with every other phone, but the Incredible can't even find it. I posted this in the Incredible forum and found that it has well documented Bluetooth problems.
The following statement is true
The previous statement is false