Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Motorola Droid

test: Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old November 17th, 2009, 12:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question Droid not downloading apps

My Droid is not completing app downloads, any idea wtf is wrong?

Worked fine yesterday, lots of memory left internally and on the simcard.
Tried:
pulled out battery and card
restart several times

Advertisements
Smogcity is offline  
Last edited by Smogcity; November 17th, 2009 at 12:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
sponsored links
Old November 17th, 2009, 12:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 39
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smogcity View Post
My Droid is not completing app downloads, any idea wtf is wrong?

Worked fine yesterday, lots of memory left internally and on the simcard.
Tried:
pulled out battery and card
restart several times
Same thing happened to me. I had to do a hard reset and evrything was fine again.

It was lame, but at least the hard reset kind of saves everythign
GZ2525 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2009, 12:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZ2525 View Post
Same thing happened to me. I had to do a hard reset and evrything was fine again.

It was lame, but at least the hard reset kind of saves everythign
How do I do a hard reset?

Thanks!
Smogcity is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2009, 01:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Anyone else having this problem? I keep restarting and pulling the battery but no luck..

This loaded app without a problem yesterday..

Any ideas?
Smogcity is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2009, 01:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 39
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smogcity View Post
Anyone else having this problem? I keep restarting and pulling the battery but no luck..

This loaded app without a problem yesterday..

Any ideas?
How to Hard Reset a Motorola Droid | eHow.com
GZ2525 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Motorola Droid
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

The Motorola Droid - the first ever Verizon Android Phone - exploded onto the mobile market with an incredibly successful ad campaign that brough Android to the masses. With a huge and vibrant touchscreen, solid metal body, full QWERTY keyboard, 5M... Read More



Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Motorola Droid
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:48 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.