November 25th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Device(s): Droid X, Leaked 2.2.
Xoom with 70 apps that work.
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 125 Times in 99 Posts
1. Why did you buy the phone? Had a Nokia N97 and the immaturity of the OS and numerous crashes and bugs forced me to look elsewhere.
2. What were you using before? N97 on AT&T
3. What do you think about your phone? I really like the Droid. I have had a lot of smartphones BB's, Nokia and this phone has a certain something that makes it complete.
4. What is best and worst about it? To many things are right to mention but in particular the navigation and search stands out. Thing that ticks me off the most is no "genre" in music player.
5. Would you get it again? Yes.
6. What would you get if you could switch? I will be looking at the Passion/HD2 to see what it feels like.
7. Would you recommend it to a friend? Absolutely. The phone takes a bit of getting used to so I might not recommend to a non-techie.