March 4th, 2011, 10:46 PM
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Mar 2011
Carrier: Not Provided
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Problems with milestone xt720....need help
so i had purchased the milestone xt720 during this past christmas and i have to say its a pretty good phone to start me off with android phones.
its been working great but i have had some problems with it recently that are starting to concern me:
1) it calls people without my prompting it to
2) screen has no icons and they come back up slowly
3) its rebooting more and more
4) had a false battery read one time
5) getting force closed out of stuff
6) sometimes not getting texts
7) unresponsiveness sometimes
8) unlock screen and other screens go sideways though i know it shouldnt be doing that nor is it capable of doing it
9) goes to multmedia dock or motodrive mode when i unlock and the app runs without showing anything and i have to force close it.
and so forth
again its good and these have been minor but i need to buy some time till this summer when i get switched over to verizon.
right now its running on 2.1 and i have very few apps on it.
so what can i do to extend the life of my phone and maybe fix it? it wont get the upgrade to 2.2 for a while so i need a way to fix my problem and keep the phone running.
i contacted motorola and all they could tell me was to send it to them to fix or get the phone switched out which i dont think either is going to fix my problems nor can i be without my phone for a while.