Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Nexus 10

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old January 3rd, 2013, 09:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Motorola Razr Maxx
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Nexus news...

So i told the wife i would buy her the Nexus 10 once the holidays were over with in the hopes that it may drop in price a little bit or they might release another version of the tablet with some more features. I have yet to see any new about upcoming versions and wonder is somebody here might have more insight.
I am also concerned with lack of accessories that have been released to support the tablet. Any word on that also?

sponsored links
Old January 4th, 2013, 10:16 AM   #2 (permalink)

Device(s): HTC One M8, HTC One, Nexus 5, Nexus 10, Nexus 7.2, HP Touchpad, iPad Air
Carrier: Sprint, T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR Droid View Post
So i told the wife i would buy her the Nexus 10 once the holidays were over with in the hopes that it may drop in price a little bit or they might release another version of the tablet with some more features. I have yet to see any new about upcoming versions and wonder is somebody here might have more insight.
I am also concerned with lack of accessories that have been released to support the tablet. Any word on that also?
I wouldn't expect a new model for awhile seeing as it was just released a month and a half ago. Probably November 2013 at the earliest (just a guess based on the one year flagship tech cycle). I also would not expect a price drop until closer to that date (again nothing but a guess here). As far as the lack of accessories that doesn't bother me in the least. I just bought the Nexus 10 and simply put my Transformer Infinity case on it. If accessories come for it I will check them out but what kind of accessories would you need?
Old January 4th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #3 (permalink)

Device(s): Nexus 4, Fire, Logitech Review, Nexus 10
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR Droid View Post
I wanted to wait for a Cell version, but got tired of waiting. I got one shortly before Christmas. I don't think the price will drop soon as right now, there don't seem to be any available for sale at the name brand retailers. The only ones I have seen were at eBay for a premium price over retail.
As for accessories, just search eBay and amazon. I got everything I needed.

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Tablets & MIDs > Nexus 10