Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Nexus 4

Get excited for the Samsung Galaxy S5! Find everything you need and discuss it in our Galaxy S5 Forum!

Like Tree23Likes

test: Reply

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old January 8th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #101 (permalink)

Device(s): Nexus 4, Nexus S, Asus Transformer Prime, HTC Magic, Moto Flipout, HTC Dream
Carrier: Not Provided

Has anyone found a sleeve that will fit the N4? I hate cases. I don't want something on the phone, just a sleeve to slip it in to before putting in my pocket.

I've heard that sleeves for the HTC One X, the Galaxy Nexus, or the S3 should fit, but it's never entirely clear if they will fit well.

The other problem I'm having is that some places in the US (including some Amazon sellers) don't ship to Canada. In the case of Amazon, some items on the US store can cost up to $30 or more on the CDN store than the US counterpart! It's ridiculous.

Google+
sponsored links
Old January 8th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #102 (permalink)

Device(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjschmidt View Post
Has anyone found a sleeve that will fit the N4? I hate cases. I don't want something on the phone, just a sleeve to slip it in to before putting in my pocket.

I've heard that sleeves for the HTC One X, the Galaxy Nexus, or the S3 should fit, but it's never entirely clear if they will fit well.

The other problem I'm having is that some places in the US (including some Amazon sellers) don't ship to Canada. In the case of Amazon, some items on the US store can cost up to $30 or more on the CDN store than the US counterpart! It's ridiculous.
SFbags and get the HTC one x pouch its perfect fit,
Old January 9th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #103 (permalink)

Device(s): Sony Xperia Z Ultra (White), LG Nexus 5(White), LG Nexus 4 (Black), Pebble (white), Google CR-48
Carrier: T-Mobile (Prepaid)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenicanin View Post
Can you post some pics from different angles?
Yeah gimme some time to use my lady's phone and I'll get some with it on the phone.
Old January 9th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #104 (permalink)

Device(s):

Just ordered the unofficial bumper from amazon and the diztronic black TPU soft case to add to my diztronic hardcase
Old January 9th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #105 (permalink)

Device(s): Nexus 5 16GB Black Sony Tablet Z 4G

Quote:

Pull-Tab for Galaxy Nexus fits perfectly.
Old January 10th, 2013, 08:47 AM   #106 (permalink)

Device(s): Nexus 4, Nexus S, Asus Transformer Prime, HTC Magic, Moto Flipout, HTC Dream

After reading posts here, elsewhere, and various other places, I've ordered this one from Amazon:
Krusell Luna 3XL Premium Leather Pocket Pouch for SmartPhones with 4.3 / 4.8 inch Screen - Black/Sand
Old January 10th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #107 (permalink)

Device(s): Nexus 4
Carrier: Straight Talk

Quote:
I have been looking for sleeve options, too.
Quote:
After reading posts here, elsewhere, and various other places, I've ordered this one from Amazon:
Krusell Luna 3XL Premium Leather Pocket Pouch for SmartPhones with 4.3 / 4.8 inch Screen - Black/Sand
Looking forward to your review.
Old January 10th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #108 (permalink)

Device(s):

http://www.sfbags.com/products/cellphonecases/cell-phone-cases.php

I've got the one x pouch for the nexus 4 which fits perfect
Old January 11th, 2013, 06:29 AM   #109 (permalink)

I know I said I hate cases - which I do but I thought I'd give something a try while I'm feeling tentative about how I handle the N4 following the repair of the shattered back.

I'm now using a Zagg Invisible Shield on the back only along with a Poetic Borderline bumper.

Impressions:

I've made a better job with the Zagg Invisible Shield than I have managed in the past. It looks OK as long as you are aware that there is a slight orange peel effect. It doesn't dull the machined sparkle of the N4's back anyway.

The Poetic Borderline is not too bad in appearance. I'll have to get used to the lip over the edges though, negating the effect of LG's tapered screen. I'm to be convinced about the protection the bumper gives though. The corners still feel particularly solid and I wonder if there really is any impact resistance to be offered.

As a side, I may end up using the N4 indoors without the bumper. The Zagg Invisible Shield adds some much needed grip to the back of the phone when sitting on a desk etc.
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #110 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default A little bit too small...

I bought this nice-looking Nexus 4 leather holster for $4.78 shipped:
Leather Case Pouch Holster Belt Clip LG E960 Google Nexus 4 T Mobile | eBay
The description says this "Case Can Accommodate A Phone With TPU/Silicone Case On", but unfortunately this is not true. With the silicon on, the phone can be placed into the holster but the top cannot be closed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nexus 4 holster.JPG (159.9 KB, 53 views)
sponsored links
Old January 12th, 2013, 06:35 AM   #111 (permalink)

The bumper makes it really difficult to move icons from screen to screen one handed. Has anyone else noticed this?
Old January 12th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #112 (permalink)

Device(s): Nexus 4, rooted Android 4.4
Carrier: net10 MVNO w/ T-Mobile SIM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinS View Post
The bumper makes it really difficult to move icons from screen to screen one handed. Has anyone else noticed this?
I re-organized several icons onto different screens yesterday and didn't even notice the presence of the bumper.

Didn't even think about it until your post, as a matter of fact.
Old January 12th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #113 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hstroph View Post
I re-organized several icons onto different screens yesterday and didn't even notice the presence of the bumper.

Didn't even think about it until your post, as a matter of fact.
I'm using Nova Launcher and I have to get my finger right to the edge of the screen to move an icon to the next screen. Maybe it's worse than stock..?
Old January 13th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #114 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default Re: Master List For Accessories!

I'm liking the diztronic tpu...along with my diztronic hardcase
Old January 14th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #115 (permalink)

Device(s):

is there any waterproof case? wich doesent take too much functionality? e.g.: touchscreen, uqality of the pictures taken by the camera.
Old January 17th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #116 (permalink)

Device(s): Nexus 4 Nexus 7
Carrier: Straigh Talk

Quote:

Not sure if you found what you were looking for, but I've got a few diff styles @

Nexus Phone Sleeves

I was in the same situation as you, hate cases.. especially with the amazing back of the phone.

I use the microsuede sleeve + back screen protector, nothing on the front.
Old January 24th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #117 (permalink)

Device(s):

Default Two Nexus 4 recommendations

Both well built and work well for me...

Phone Dock and 1 amp charger..
FoneBoy Case-Mate LG Google Nexus 4 USB Desktop: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Car mount that fits in the CD changer...
Mountek nGroove CD Slot Car Mount #1 Top Rated, Best Seller List
The Following User Says Thank You to spile For This Useful Post:
Duncs (February 5th, 2013)
Old January 31st, 2013, 09:34 AM   #118 (permalink)

Device(s):

Question

New Phone orderd today - YAY

id be grateful for suggestions for cases / shields / bumpers etc? (UK please)

i tend not to go for screen protectors but i get the feeling ill need one front AND back?
i was going to get a bumper with my order but google wouldnt let me!

i always keep my phone in my pocket or on my desk, and im rather anal over my gadgets and keeping them pristine! my jan 2011 Desire, has a couple of light scratches on the back and its even had a few drops!

im thinking given the nexus 4's construction it will not be as durable so ill need some form of drop protection? and maybe some scratch protection?

i have heard that Reearth are doing a bumper and clear back case, maybe that is the answer??
Last edited by chezybezy; January 31st, 2013 at 10:04 AM.
Old February 1st, 2013, 04:38 AM   #119 (permalink)

I'm using the Poetic Borderline Bumper and Zagg Invisible Shield on the back only (had to buy full body and install back only).

Seems OK so far although I would prefer it to be naked.

Poetic I think was from Amazon.

And Invisible Shield from Zagg directly.
Old February 1st, 2013, 12:30 PM   #120 (permalink)

Device(s): Sony Xperia Z Ultra (White), LG Nexus 5(White), LG Nexus 4 (Black), Pebble (white), Google CR-48
Carrier: T-Mobile (Prepaid)

Seidio Active for Nexus 4 Review:

I’ll start off by saying I’ve had this case for 3 consecutive smartphones over a year and some and there is a reason for that: It’s pretty much everything you’d want in a heavy duty smartphone case. I used it on my Evo 3D, my Galaxy Note LTE and now on the Nexus 4 and I don’t see this changing once I pick up a Note 2 as my secondary device in a few weeks when my tax return shows up.
If you’re not familiar with how the Active works it’s a soft polymer interior case and an exoskeleton that goes over it and has the kickstand built in. The Exoskeleton comes in black, white, red, amethyst and blue. I went for the blue for the first time and I’m glad I did, coming from the white and black models previously. It really adds a little bit of excitement to the case for me.
The polymer part of the case has a soft sort of gel feeling to it without being sticky feeling and the blue exoskeleton has a matte soft touch feel. From experience the white model is shiny and more plastic feeling while the black and blue (and I’ll assume the red and amethyst as well) have this matte soft touch material.
As you can see in the picture the exoskeleton covers the corners and from experience you can pretty much throw this thing at a brick wall with zero consequences. I doubt you’ll find a more protective case on the market outside of some sort of waterproof case, which I don’t think they even make for the Nexus 4 at this point.
Now to the kickstand, which is a BFD for me. My first Android device was the Evo 4G so I’ve needed a kickstand added to every device I’ve used since then. The kickstand on the Active does have it’s ups and downs though, as it doesn’t work in portrait as the kickstand on the Evo LTE does, and it feels a little loose when it’s pulled out. It also protrudes from the case keeping it from laying flat if you put it down on a table or something, though I tend to put out the kickstand whenever I put it on a table anyways, so it’s not remotely a deal breaker. I do hope they take some cues from the Evo LTE on future models though and have it flush with the case and strong enough to work in portrait orientation.
To wrap things up I’d like to add that I wasn’t sure I’d want to use a case on this phone because of how luxurious the Nexus 4 feels nude, with the glass back and the curved edges on the front of the screen, but I think I was wrong here. Somehow Seidio made this case in such a way that it still feels like some sort of expensive exclusive 1% device with the materials that they’re using. This isn’t to say I won’t take it off on occasion around the house but I can see myself using this one case, as I did with my previous phones, for the life of the device. Highly recommended.

The Following User Says Thank You to JunBringer For This Useful Post:
Amaeloeze (February 7th, 2013)
sponsored links
Old February 10th, 2013, 02:26 AM   #121 (permalink)

Device(s): HTC Evo 4G LTE, LG Nexus 4, Toshiba Thrive 10
Carrier: Sprint

Are any of these cases super easy to take on and off? I wouldn't mind using a case but I then I would be unable to fit it into my Proclip car mount. So the second best option would be to have a case that would be easy to remove every time I get into the car.
Old February 13th, 2013, 12:48 AM   #122 (permalink)

Device(s):

So, which screen protector would you guys recommend? I only need it for the screen itself. Maybe the back if I decide not to go with a d.brand.
Old March 7th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #123 (permalink)

Device(s): Motorola Triumph (Retired) Samsung Galaxy S2 (Retired) LG Nexus 4 (Using)
Carrier: T-Mobile

Send a message via Skype™ to striker325

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpizzerx View Post
So, which screen protector would you guys recommend? I only need it for the screen itself. Maybe the back if I decide not to go with a d.brand.
I would recommend the zagg screen protector. The zagg screen protector comes with lifetime warranty so that's a plus . You can find it at best buy I believe but its way cheaper online.

Zagg screen protector for $12.17 usd with free shipping.

Here is a link: ZAGG New LG Nexus 4 E960 Front Screen Invisible Shield Protector Original | eBay
The Following User Says Thank You to striker325 For This Useful Post:
ritchea (March 16th, 2013)
Old March 14th, 2013, 10:46 AM   #124 (permalink)

Device(s):
Carrier: CyTA (Cyprus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by desarenezitic View Post
Any chance of adding some UK / European links for non-US folks?
If you're looking for a high quality leather case, take a look at those available from Noreve in France.

Yes, they are bit expensive, but the cost includes shipping via DHL courier.

I picked mine up yesterday from DHL (I live in Cyprus) and I'm very pleased.

Cheers,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LG_Google_Nexus_4-23524T.jpg (255.0 KB, 44 views)
Old March 16th, 2013, 04:06 PM   #125 (permalink)

Device(s):

Seems the Zagg and Military shield are the same?? Almost? I got the military shield for my girlfriends Tab 2, and its pretty thick, although very durable , but almost seems how you lose some touch response with it on?

Is this the same with all screen protectors, or are some thinner?
Old March 23rd, 2013, 02:30 PM   #126 (permalink)

Device(s): Nexus 7 FLO, KK 4.4.2; GNex deodx stock JB 4.22, N5, KK 4.4.2 stock
Carrier: GoPhone

One of my biggest frustrations with the N4 is lack of access to external storage when I'm not near wifi. (Using phone data is impractical for me.) I do have two cables on order that may work with the ziddey OTG modded kernel which would give me access to my thumb drive (in addition to any other OTG applications). While searching a powered usb hub for that set-up, I came across the RAVPOWER wifi disk/power bank. The device is small (4.5"x3"x.5"). It works as promised. You can stream videos from the attached drive or SD card. You can move files back and forth to the attached storage. You can pass through the wifi connection to the RAV device and have your normal wifi connection. It works on multiple devices (including ios) at once (up to 5, I think). It's not cheap but is also a 3000mAh power source. Of course, this is not a complete OTG substitute.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20130323_145934.jpg (395.5 KB, 37 views)
File Type: png Screenshot_2013-03-23-15-03-17.png (187.7 KB, 32 views)
File Type: png Screenshot_2013-03-23-15-03-45.png (253.6 KB, 33 views)
File Type: png Screenshot_2013-03-23-15-03-34.png (274.7 KB, 29 views)
Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:00 PM   #127 (permalink)

Device(s): Past: hTC Wildfire Int'l Version,hTC Droid Incredible 2 Vzw, hTC OneX,Current:Nexus 4
Carrier: AT&T

I am thinking of getting the nexus 4. I should just go hit order on the page right now.
I am checking out cases and stuff right now...
I think I will get this one, looks really cool and it allows you to still see the pixels on the back...

Here is a link to a site with many, many accessories for the nexus 4.

Update: just ordered it!
I just saw a review of this same case that it fits, stays on and charges with the orb.

http://nexus4accessories.com/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1364075954076.jpg (43.6 KB, 40 views)
Last edited by blackepoxy; March 26th, 2013 at 09:13 PM.
Old March 27th, 2013, 11:11 PM   #128 (permalink)

Device(s): Nexus4
Carrier: T-Mobile

Default For Those Waiting For An Otter Box

Here is a better option

Seidio Line of Cases
Last edited by NeXuS4; March 27th, 2013 at 11:14 PM.
Old March 28th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #129 (permalink)

Device(s): Multiple Windows Gaming Pcs with Tripple 30" Monitors. Galaxy Note 2 & misc other items
Carrier: Verizon

Seidio's are nice cases -
Old March 29th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #130 (permalink)

Device(s): Past: hTC Wildfire Int'l Version,hTC Droid Incredible 2 Vzw, hTC OneX,Current:Nexus 4

I really wish someone would make a waterproof case for the nexus 4 like the lifeproof ones.

I would buy a slim waterproof case like that in a heartbeat even at 80+ dollars.
I was doing seismic work today totally surrounded by water as far as the eye could see in every direction riding on a very small inflatable boat with an outboard motor.
We come up to a sandbar where it is like one foot deep and you can see the bottom, the waves of sand underneath.
We all jump out and walk on it and layout our gear for a shot point on the line.
It was freaking awesome, like walking in the middle of the ocean.
If I had a case like that I could have got some really unbelievable shots today, even a photo sphere!!
sponsored links
Old April 1st, 2013, 05:28 PM   #131 (permalink)

Device(s):

Have you seen those plastic waterproof skins? They're not meant to be permanent, but they do the job of keeping water out. They made a Galaxy Nexus version, so they may make a Nexus 4 version.

iOttie waterproof skin for Galaxy Nexus 2Pack

When I go to the beach I plan on using one of these if they have one for the Nexus 4.
Old April 1st, 2013, 06:20 PM   #132 (permalink)

Device(s):

Does anyone know of a good quality holster with belt clip (preferably swivel) and a magnetic closure in the flap?

Something like BlackBerry used to include with their phones - closes with a satisfying *snap*.

I've got one whose magnetic closure is so feeble I'd bet it would open due to the movement though air at walking speed
Old April 3rd, 2013, 09:06 AM   #133 (permalink)

This looks very interesting, make that great, and should solve the no case made for the nexus 4 with a built in screen protector... ordering mine now!

http://www.slashgear.com/fantom-4-tempered-glass-screen-projector-for-lg-nexus-4-ships-03276257/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1364997958043.jpg (27.0 KB, 33 views)
Old April 3rd, 2013, 08:11 PM   #134 (permalink)
Beware The Milky Pirate!

Device(s): Xperia Z1, Nexus 7 3G, HTC One X, SGS3 Mini
Carrier: EE

Thanked 15,806 Times in 8,480 Posts

Outfit your Nexus 4 with all new official headphones, USB charger, and micro USB cable – Now available on Google Play

I'd be interested in how good those headphones are if anyone decides to give them a go.
The Following User Says Thank You to El Presidente For This Useful Post:
chrlswltrs (April 4th, 2013)
Old April 4th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #135 (permalink)
Ever since DU... ;-)

Device(s): Nexus One (retired), Nexus 7 (2012), Nexus 4 (donated to son), Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T (Gophone)

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Presidente View Post
Outfit your Nexus 4 with all new official headphones, USB charger, and micro USB cable Now available on Google Play

I'd be interested in how good those headphones are if anyone decides to give them a go.
What the heck, I just ordered. Needed a set with an inline mic anyway. I'll let folks know when I get them next week.

Nexus 7 (2012) wifi+data (AT&T), Slimkat Build 4, Android 4.4.2, Build KVT49L, Franco Kernel, Art, Nova Launcher.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hook For This Useful Post:
El Presidente (April 4th, 2013)
Old April 4th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #136 (permalink)
Beware The Milky Pirate!

Spot on, thank you.
Old April 5th, 2013, 04:49 AM   #137 (permalink)

Device(s): Nexus 4
Carrier: 3

I Had a dream I smashed my phone. Better get a case quick sharp....
Old April 5th, 2013, 05:12 AM   #138 (permalink)

Device(s): motorola xoom 2 ME, Samsung galaxy S3 (blue), Nexus 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook View Post
What the heck, I just ordered. Needed a set with an inline mic anyway. I'll let folks know when I get them next week.
Thanks I was deviating buying them. Was just waiting for a review.
Old April 9th, 2013, 06:12 AM   #139 (permalink)
Ever since DU... ;-)

Device(s): Nexus One (retired), Nexus 7 (2012), Nexus 4 (donated to son), Nexus 5

A funny thing happened on the way to getting these... I noticed Sunday (after ordering them Thursday) that I hadn't received any shipping notification (Friday and Saturday were hectic). So I looked in Google Wallet and the order had been cancelled by Google (and no email notification sent, btw) because "User Item Limit Exceeded." WTF?! As far as I and anyone at Google can tell, Wallet just seems to have blown a gasket during that order. No one seems to be able to figure out where that one came from. Ordered again last night and already have shipping confirmation. Don't have a delivery date, but based on previous experience, might be Wed.

I'm still curious about this because the incident implies Wallet has some obscure rule about buying too much stuff from their store... really?!?

Google moves in mysterious ways.
Old April 10th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #140 (permalink)

Device(s):

Google still has a lot to learn from the likes of Amazon, NewEgg, Monoprice, etc.
sponsored links
Old April 10th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #141 (permalink)

Device(s):

Yeah, sounded like a large amount of users saw the Wallet cancelation with these orders, but it was working around 24 hours later. Been using them for a couple days now and they sound pretty good, about right for the price. They look nice, sexy Nexus logo where the LG logo apparently was - as these are apparently quite similar if not the same. The cord is a flat, but stiff one that lends a stronger, more durable feel to it. I've used the mic twice and it was said to have sounded very clear, while voice playback was as good as I can expect. Music playback was on point after I fitted a new pair of tips, ranges sound good. No interference with friction on clothing to report, which I think I saw asked here.

I took the pictures with the nubs they shipped with, and it comes with two extra sets (big & small), but you'll most likely want to replace them. A good fit and seal and these actually sound pretty respectable. Wasn't expecting anything groundbreaking, but I would say they are worth the price of admission. They look nice and don't feel particularly cheap, which I was kind of expecting heh

Music controls include one tap to pause, two to skip track. Holding down launches voice search. No problems with speech recognition there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1365612920185.jpg (131.2 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1365612928869.jpg (118.2 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1365612936232.jpg (127.5 KB, 56 views)
Hook likes this.
Last edited by chessboxxin; April 10th, 2013 at 12:07 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to chessboxxin For This Useful Post:
El Presidente (April 14th, 2013)
Old April 10th, 2013, 12:23 PM   #142 (permalink)

Yeah, a guy I work with saw my nexus and ordered one of his own after he saw me unbox mine.
He ordered the headphones also.
It all came in and I checked out his.
This is my question, when y'all plug in the headphones do you get the headphones symbol in the notification bar?
I have some beats earbuds and they don't seem to fit properly in the Jack and I get no headphone icon in the bar.
I tried his and same thing...

Maybe it's because I have the ringke fusion case on and it seems to make the Jack sit crooked, but I really don't want to take my baby out of the case use it naked.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackepoxy For This Useful Post:
DowntownJB (May 7th, 2013), El Presidente (April 14th, 2013)
Old April 10th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #143 (permalink)

Device(s):

You no longer get the headphone icon just for having the headphones plugged in. Its now replaced by an app specific icon when specifically in use. This was a change made recently in Android.
Last edited by chessboxxin; April 10th, 2013 at 01:40 PM.
Old April 14th, 2013, 07:35 AM   #144 (permalink)
Ever since DU... ;-)

Things got hectic again. I received my headset Thursday, but didn't worry about not getting back here because Chessboxxin pretty much covered it. Excellent ear buds, good sound, sturdy, a premium look, a good value for the price. A fitting accessory for such a fine phone.
chessboxxin likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hook For This Useful Post:
El Presidente (April 14th, 2013)
Old April 14th, 2013, 08:04 AM   #145 (permalink)
Beware The Milky Pirate!

Thanks, I think I'll be ordering these when I get home this evening.
Old April 14th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #146 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackepoxy View Post
This looks very interesting, make that great, and should solve the no case made for the nexus 4 with a built in screen protector... ordering mine now!

http://www.slashgear.com/fantom-4-tempered-glass-screen-projector-for-lg-nexus-4-ships-03276257/
I got this in and tried it for a couple days, it's not for me. I couldn't do Swype on it and barley pull down the notification bar. No way I could play max Payne either... It severely decreased the touch sensitivity for me. I had to really press down like super hard, can't be good for the screen...
It went on easy and was perfectly lined up.
It also kept creaking in the top left corner when touching the screen.
It is a good idea but needs to be a whole lot thinner, maybe I just had a bad experience but I would not recommend this accessory.

That's just my 2.
I went back to a good ole cheap ebay screen protector...
Last edited by blackepoxy; April 14th, 2013 at 12:47 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackepoxy For This Useful Post:
awev (June 1st, 2013)
Old April 17th, 2013, 09:03 AM   #147 (permalink)
Beware The Milky Pirate!

My earphones arrived earlier today, the buds were a little fiddly to put on, but other than that I'm relatively impressed.

It's early doors, but sound wise they're comparable to my 90 Denons (I didn't pay 90 for them though) and they seem to be a relatively nice fit. Double clicking the button also skips tracks in Deezer which my previous ear phones didn't do, so they score points there too.

Overall, I'm happy with the purchase.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Presidente For This Useful Post:
D-U-R-X (April 17th, 2013), Liamo_210 (April 17th, 2013)
Old April 17th, 2013, 09:20 AM   #148 (permalink)

Device(s): motorola xoom 2 ME, Samsung galaxy S3 (blue), Nexus 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Presidente View Post
My earphones arrived earlier today, the buds were a little fiddly to put on, but other than that I'm relatively impressed.

It's early doors, but sound wise they're comparable to my 90 Denons (I didn't pay 90 for them though) and they seem to be a relatively nice fit. Double clicking the button also skips tracks in Deezer which my previous ear phones didn't do, so they score points there too.

Overall, I'm happy with the purchase.
Think you've just sold me on them.
Hook and El Presidente like this.
Old April 30th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #149 (permalink)

Device(s): Nexus 4, LG Shine Plus, Galaxy Tab 10.1

I've been reading reviews about how the diztronic tpu case puts scratches on the metal rim of the phone, is this true and is it that big a deal? I also am interested in cruzerlites cases aswell anybody have any feedback to give on those cases, it'd be really appreciated as my current mercury tpu case is kinda slippery and i'm looking for an alternative.
Old May 3rd, 2013, 10:43 AM   #150 (permalink)
acp

Device(s):

Just checked under my diztronic case the chrome part at the top is scratched.

Nexus 4
Current Rating:
Rate this Phone:

The Nexus 4 brings comes after months and months of rumors. This is Google's first time partnering with LG to make a Nexus device. The Pure Google smartphone features the latest and greatest Android 4.2 software version, along with stunning spe... Read More

Go Back   Android Forums > Android Phones > Nexus 4